Years have passed..............

The True Story
Years have passed...... I am steps away from my dream.......... Today is going to be a great day, After years of been suffered finally the day has arrived. I entered the building for audition and i m now very very nervous. I wait for my turn, After minutes its finally my turn . I nervously go into the audition room and the moment i stepped in, I become more nervous. They interview me and asked me to sing and dance for them . I dance and sing for them and to me i think they like it. I go out from the building and i gladly went home. While i was watching tv i got a call from unknown caller and i answer it. ( Hello?) i answered. ( Hello? Is this Park Bom?) The caller said . ( Yes.) i answered back . ( U r receiving a call from YG ENTERTAINMENT. And i m glad to say that u have passed the audition and u r now a trainee . U can start training next monday. After training u r going to make ur dreams come true.) the caller said. I was utterly shocked and happy at the same time.( Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! I will be there by 8:00 in the morning next monday. Thank u!!!) i answered back and hung up. I was so happy. I can't wait for my Dreams to come true. After that i went to sleep.