Thinking of revenge

The True Story
Bom's pov (YAWN) When will i get things right!! And i will never stop getting tired and sleepy. What will i do?? I just want to say to my sister when she will stop nagging me like a kid and stop telling me to do her chores. Only when i am a kpop star and i can revenge her but i feel guilty when i think about revenge. I just wanna stay in peace my whole life. Every day doing chores and getting scolded of nonsense. Even a maid will not be like that. Happiness please come to me i pray hard. i always have to pray hard right?? Hope i can be a kpop star. Well my mum came back from work and bought us J Donuts, and i am starving since my sister did not allow me to eat my lunch. She is so mean how can she be my sister. "Bommie get yourself out and stop writing your diary . Or should i say My slave ??" my sister said. When i got enough courage to argue back I started pissing out words "hey back off sis . You r very lucky that i calm down my mind just for u or murders can happen. Who r u to call a slave to me ?? Huh answer me u pabo!!" I said back to her. And i started to laugh at her when her face sweat like a scared kitty. " Oh! U dare argue me back. Huh! You apologise or i will make u a real slave . Got it!!! " My sis said as she leave the room . I know she don ' t argue me more than that because she is afraid of my mum. Aww!! Damn it!!