No.2: Donghae's P.O.V

Heehae/HaeChul - Putting The Puzzle Back Together

Heechul takes care of me so much. I know I forgot to do something today, but I can’t remember what it is. Then pain shoots through my head and I yelp in pain. “Donghae, what’s wrong?” Heechul runs into my room, which confirms my suspicions of him listening for any sounds of pain. “It hurts…” I can barely get the words out as I fall, Heechul catching me just in time. “Where does it hurt?” Heechul says, but I don’t answer him. I can’t talk, so I point to my head and Heechul blinks a bit. “Did you take your medicines today?” I shake my head, then instantly regret it. “Don’t, you’ll make it worse. I’ll be right back.” Heechul runs out of my room after gently sitting me on my bed. I close my eyes for a second, but don’t open them.

I open my eyes and blink. “Donghae! You’re awake! I thought I… you were gone!” Was that Heechul’s voice? I move my head and see Heechul, his eyes red and his cheeks wet. “Why are you crying?” I try to find Heechul’s hand with my hand, hoping to comfort him slightly. “You’ve been in the hospital for two weeks, you haven’t woken up once. Donghae, you hadn’t been taking your medicines for three days… which made you faint. After I couldn’t wake you up I rushed you to the hospital.” Heechul lets me slowly take his hand, and I remember something else. Me and Heechul had something… but what? What was it? “I’m sorry Heechul… I forgot to take them. Because of that you worried…” I start crying and Heechul tries to dry my tears. “It’s my fault, I was supposed to remind you to take your medicine.” Heechul, why won’t you tell me what is so different between us? I feel like we had something, but you won’t tell me. Why? Are you ashamed of it?

 

A/N: Next chapter is the finale. This story was a flop, nobody subscribed to it. Fair enough though, nobody likes Heehae XD