Flashback: * years ago

What happened to us?

We were both 14 when we first met. I was a nerd back then. Glasses, hair up in a high ponytail, plain uniform, fat, and straight A student. I wasn't a queenka or the most popular in school. However, I did have a few friends. Him and I were enrolled in the same middle school. Our group of friends mingled with one another and that's how we met. After first, I thought he was a self-centered, cocky, flirt. After a few months of hanging out and going to parties with a bunch of friends, my feelings towards him changed.

Once we entered highschool, we were best friends. My old friends and I parted ways. I usually hung out with him and his 4 friends. I recieved several glares and rumors about me spread around the school, since I was friends with the five most attractive guys at school. They saw me as a sister and nothing more. During our second year of highschool, Seungri confessed his love for me and we got together. We went out a couple dates before he kissed me. That was my first kiss and it was the most memorable out of all the kisses i've had. 

Sadly, the guys and I started drifting apart when they started having more practices. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that they auditioned in a entertainment company? well, yes they did. And they passed! I was so happy for them. They didn't tell me which company though. They didn't want to tell me unitl they were for sure they were going to debut. Their practices being longer and more frequent. At first, I was a little sad that i wouldn't have anyone to eat lunch with or study for exams with. After a while, I got used to it. 

My relationship with seungri however, was falling apart. He started flirting with other girls during class. he barely came to class anymore. When he did, he usually fell asleep due to his practices. The spark that we once had was simmering down into a speck of nothing. 

I still remember the day, the one that changed my life forever. 

"honey, can you come to the living room one second?" I walked in and saw my umma and appa sitting on the couch. My appa's face was stern and my umma's was sad.

"what's going on?"

"we're moving to the states..." 

"What?!?! WHY?!?! I love it here!"

"i got a job offer that I couldn't turn down. I'm sorry honey. We'll be leaving this saturday. That'll be enough time for you to bid your goodbyes to your friends." my appa explained.

I stomped into my room and plopped onto my bed. I stayed up that entire night. I couldn't think straight. What if the people over there don't accept me? what if  I am a loner? I don't even know a single word of english. Then it hit me. The Boys. How will I tell them that I'm leaving? Well, they are barely around school anyway, so I won't able to tell them. Also, its not like they'll notice I'm gone. They've got a army of girls bowing down, flirting with them. 

I made my decision not to tell them. I attended school for the next two days until saturday came. I packed up all my stuff. My umma and appa called me downstairs or else we'll be late for our flight. I picked up my suitcases and walked to the door. I stopped at the doorway and looked back one more time into my room. I looked around and saw that i left one thing. I walked up to my dresser and saw a portrait of me and the guys. We all looked happy. I didn't notice I was crying until i saw a tear on the picture frame. I quickly wipped my tears, grabbed the portrait and went downstairs to meet my parents. We walked to the car and drove away. That was the last time I was going to call that place home. When we arrived at the airport we checked in and boarded the plane. I put my carry-ons away and sat down. I plugged in my headphones into my ipod and drifted into slumber. GOODBYE SEOUL..........