Shocking Revelation

My Marriage Act

"Oppa~" you rushed into the office that was made out of high-class, modern materials, "Jaejoong oppa~"

You saw him sitting down and seem to be concentrated on his computer. You pouted and waved your hand to stop him from doing what he's doing and notice you.

Jaejoong has been a close oppa to you and his family is very close to your family. He treats you as his little sister and you've known him since you were a little girl. He always had time for you no matter what he's doing.

He soon looked up and gave one of his charming smile which most girls would die for just to see, "Eun Seul-ah, I thought you said you'll be here for lunch... It's only 11."

"Babo!" you casually sat on the leather sofa and sighed, "I said that I'll be here by 11 but we'll have lunch by 12!"

"Sorry, I misheard," Jaejoong stood up and joined you on the leather sofa, he took a moment and observed your sitting position before pushing your legs closer together, "Didn't I tell you to sit lady-like? You're wearing a short dress, the best you can do is fold your legs so that none of your dirty business is seen."

You turned red from the embarrassment, "Sorry. But you didn't have to call it dirty business! It's not like it's dirty," you mumbled hoping Jaejoong wouldn't hear but his chuckle made you more embarrass since it signaled he did hear you.

Jaejoong took out his wallet and then took his platinum card that could buy anything... everything!

He handed it to you and smiled, "Here, have it for an hour then return for lunch... Sounds good?"

You glared at him, "You make me feel cheap! I also have a platinum card you know!" You tossed your hair back and squinted your eyes at him.

Jaejoong laughed out loud, "Yes, you do have a platinum card that your appa took away since you drove that car by yourself."

It was true, a few weeks ago, you drove a car since you badly wanted to know how to drive and since you crashed, your appa took away your phone and your platinum card. Not to mention, he increased the amount of bodyguards you have, instead of 2, your dad added another 1.

"Fine! But I'll promise to pay you back," you quickly took the card away form his hand. You smiled and jumped with glee since you finally have the freedom to go shopping.

You stood up from your seat and bowed to your oppa, "Thanks oppa, I'll be back at 12."

"Take your time," he replied and then walked back to his computer.

You, on the other hand, rushed to the elevator trying to have an attempt of escaping from your bodyguards but it was too good to be true, the new body guard caught the elevator before it shut so they got on.

*Why did appa have to add another bodyguard?! Aish!* you stomped your foot and glared at the tall men surrounding you wearing black suits. You sighed and then went off to the shopping mall. 

During your time there, you picked out some dresses, jewelry, shoes and maybe... a new phone. 

You were dying inside of not having a phone since you needed to contact your friends and your Jaejoong oppa. 

"Agashi, your appa said that you're grounded meaning no phone use," one of the bodyguard reminded you.

"Oppa, I really need to have one!" you pouted and gave him your puppy dog eyes, "I need to contact my friends and Jaejoong oppa if there's an emergency. I have his platinum card right now and if anything happens to it then I have to call him as soon as possible, how am I meant to do that without a phone?"

The bodyguard was stuck, he didn't know whether to give in or not. But at the end, he let you off since he saw your desperation.

Once you got your new phone, you texted your friends and asked them the latest news and the latest gossips. It was fun to know what was trending. Also, you can now update your twitter and such, you were quite popular and you did like maintaining a good social-networking popularity.

After an hour of shopping, you went back to the Kim Corporation to Jaejoong. 

"Oppa!" you walked in with your bodyguard carrying tons of bags.

You smiled and handed him his platinum card, "I had so much fun! Thank you so much~!"

He was amused by your definition of fun, "You certainly made a good use of this platinum card."

"My pleasure~" you laughed and then sat down, "Should we have lunch now, oppa?"

Jaejoong typed something on his computer before replying, "Sure but your appa just contacted me and told me to bring you to that fancy Japanese restaurant we use to go to."

"Really? Why?" you were curious on the sudden arrangement your appa made.

He shrugged, "I don't know, he just called me a minute ago."

"Oh I see," you pouted with curiosity.

Jaejoong stood up from his chair and took his blazer before both of you led out to the front of his company which his amazing, black  Audi r8 was parked. His car was shining brightly which emphasized his wealth and style.

You both got in and drove to the destination with the bodyguards on a separate car that followed Jaejoong.

After a while, you both arrived. You got off and Jaejoong followed.

"Oppa, why do you think my appa suddenly wanted us to join him?"

"I have no clue," he shrugged, but then he had an idea, he smirked, "But then maybe... He wants to marry you off to me since I'm the only person who can handle you~"

You playfully punched him, "Oppa, you're too old for me! And you're not the only oppa who can handle me, there is also Yoochun oppa, Yunho oppa, Junsu oppa and Changmin oppa," you pointed out.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes, "Those other oppas are not here so forget them, araso? All of them are in Japan or USA or whatnot..."

"You're so mean!" you laughed ,"You just miss them!"

When you reached the top floor, you saw both of your parents sitting with another middle aged couple opposite them. You bowed to your parents and to their friends, "Annyeonghaseyo."

Jaejoong bowed too and your appa signaled you to take a seat.

"Wow, you daughter looks amazing," the lady said, "She'll be perfect for him!"

"Excuse me?" you asked.

"I'm sorry," he lady chuckled, "I'm Mrs. Byun, I'm your parent's business partner and this is my husband, Mr. Byun but you can call us appa and umma, ok?"

You turned to Jaejoong with a confused face and you just smiled back to Mrs. Byun. You had absolutely no idea why you were here. Your parents never involved you with business even if it's just a lunch with their business partners but it curious you why you join them now.

There was a lot of food prepared and it seem as if everyone was dress to impress even if there were less than 10 people in the room.

"Eun Seul-ah," you umma your back, "Wait a minute because he'll be here in just a moment, ok?"

"Who will be here?" you asked your umma diligently.

Jaejoong also didn't know what was happening but he had an idea, he was about to ask if he can leave when the door opened and a handsome looking boy entered.

The guy was not the tallest man nor did he have a muscle body but his body was well-proportioned, he was slim and stylish, he had a good height and his face was just absolutely amazing. It was as if a celebrity has arrived, he wore denim jeans and topped it off with a white shirt and a black blazer which made him look like an actor. The light was hitting his face in all of the right edges and all his facial features were beyond normal, he was a very good-looking, blessed person.

"Here he is!" Mr. Byun proudly smiled.

The actor-like guy bowed and sat down opposite you, he looked at you and studied you but he kept a poker face.

"Jung Eun Seul, meet your future husband, Byun Baekhyun," Mr. Byun kindly said.

"Byun Baekhyun, meet your future wife, Jung Eun Seul," your appa kindly said to Baekhyun.

Your jaw dropped on the shock of the news. Baekhyun's eyes were as big as bowling balls and he couldn't believe the news that came from nowhere.

The shocking revelation was so sudden that you actually think your heart stopped for a moment.

The in-laws were excited and they gave each other hugs and kisses and talked about how perfect of a couple you and Baekhyun would make. 

This guy in front of you, who you just met a few minutes ago is going to be labeled as your husband-to-be. You were literally frozen on your seat and you could hear your heart beating wildly, *You've got to be kidding me! No way am I going to get married with this guy! I mean he's handsome and all but I just met him a minute ago! Literally a minute ago!*

*This has got to be a nightmare! Wake up Baekhyun! This is all wrong! I thought I was meant to come here so that they'll hand me over the company!* Baekhyun was on the same estate as you, *No way! I can never marry this girl in a million years! She's pretty but I can't just suddenly spend my whole life with her when I don't even know a single thing about her!*

Jaejoong was quietly observing everyone's expression and a smile came upon his face, *Interesting...*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hello~ Chapter one is up now!

How was it? Good? OK? Not good? Anyway, comment away and also subscribe if you haven't already, it is highly encouraged ^^Isn't Jaejoong just so hot? And also Baekhyun's first appearance is epic :) Thank you ^^