is this the beginning?

The Debt

 

Today I came back to the same place where three months ago I prayed for my mother so she can rest in peace, where there is no one or something that can bother her anymore. My mother passed away due to illness which suffered by her for several years ago.

But this time I have to come, not only to pray for my mother, but also pray for my father who has been passed away too. My father was devastated by the death of my mother, every day I saw him in pain, it’s not physically, but emotionally.

After one month the death of my mother, my father was getting worse. and after three month  full of pain, God took my father, when he was sitting on the porch alone with me.

"I love your mother Chaeri, I gave up everything, until you can’t continue your studies .. forgive me that i always been troubling you .."

"Dad, you never became a burden for me .." I replied him, then my father held my hands and said again for the last time."Dad loves you Chaeri .. I’m so sorry.."  and after that I was alone in this world, my father left me too.

I have no relatives because my mother and father were both are single children.

After a few hours in the cemetery, I decided to go home with some neighbors that waited for me.when we got in front of the house, I said thank you to the neighbors, after that they return to their houses. when I want to open the gate, three big guys approached me, then one of them asked me, “is this Im Jongguk’s house?”

“Yes, can I help you?” I asked him, actually I’m really scared because their looks are frightening.

“We are here in order to take the money that he borrowed from the company” the second guy answered me. Money? Borrowed ? what is this all about?

“I’m sorry sir, but I don’t understand what are you talking about..” father never talked about money that he borrowed from the company where he worked. I’m so confused.

“we heard that Im Jongguk is already passed away, can we meet with his relatives, or someone that close to him?”

“I’m his daughter” after I told them, they’re look at each other eyes as if giving a code which I don’t know what it means.

”Well then miss Im, I’m afraid that you have to come with us” said the third guy.

Then without my permission, they dragged me to the car. i want to escape from these guys, but when I want to scream, one of them said, “If you scream, I think you will became another burden for your neighbors again, right?”

It’s true, if I scream, then my neighbors will be involved with this matter. And I think I already became a burden for them.

I finally gave in and followed them to the company where my father worked.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

After one hour, we arrived at the company, those guys told me to follow them to their boss room. We took a lift because their boss room is on the 13th floor, and also they told me to hurry up because the boss doesn’t like to wait.

After the lift’s door opened, they dragged me again. Then one of the guys approached someone who is sitting in the place where he works, it seems like that person is the secretary of the boss.

He looks around in his late 20s, he wore a blue shirt with dark blue tie, dark black hair,  and when he saw me and he gave me a smile. after that he said that the boss is in the room with his friends.

“Jaebom-ssi, can you tell boss that we are already here with Im Jongguk’s daughter?” asked the guy.

“Yes, wait for a minute” after Jaebom-ssi already finished with the call, he told us that we can go to the boss room.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Don’t say anything. Just talk when the boss asked you. That’s the rule” the third guy told me.

*tok tok tok*

“Boss we are here”

“Come in” I heard from the inside of the room.

Then I went in, accompanied by the three guys who dragged me to this place.

In there, I saw three men. they're sitting on three couches. each one sitting on the right, center and left.

The man who was sitting on the left wearing a black suit, so his white milky skin became more visible. He has a blonde hair. with round eyes he looks like a child.

Then there is a man who was sitting on the right wearing a dark blue suit, he has tanned skin, black sharp eyes, then he has a brownish black hair. I'm sure a lot of women successfully enticed by this man.

And the last is the man who sits in the middle. He wore a dark brown suit, he has a white skin, and brown hair, but rather reddish, and then he looked at me with his sharp eyes.

Oh God, are they humans?

Later, I can hear the voice of the man who was wearing the dark brown suit. Even his voice sounded so beautifully.  Hey! Chaeri stop this! Huh, stupid teenagers and their unstable hormones! This is not the best time to think about the greatness of God in carving Chaeri!

“So, you are Im Jongguk daughter?”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At last, the first chapter is finished. I hope all of you can enjoy it. I’m really sorry if I have any mistakes such like grammatical errors, etc. hehe ^.^

Please don’t forget to subscribe and comment hehe. I really appreciate your comment, whether it’s positive or negative. J

See you in the next update!! :D