the agreement

The Debt

 

Baekhyun’s POV

Why does my parents should visit me today?! It’s Monday morning for Goodness sake! They always asked me when do I get married? I mean, helloooo… I’m still in my mid-twenties and I should be enjoying it like go to pubs, have some fun with my friends and of course.. girls. Aish! I really want to be like Jongin who is younger than me and there is no such a thing like this in his life, his parents always giving him so much freedom, but I think they don’t know that their son is actually not as innocent as they thought.

So today, I asked Luhan hyung and Jongin to my office for asking advices about this matter.

“why don’t you just hire a girl hyung, then both of you can have a contract well maybe just for 3 months or you can make it longer, it’s all up to you. You can give her money and she will help you or even give her body to you kekeke. It’s easy right?” said our Kkamjong. God this kid, he never takes anything to a serious mode.

As always, Luhan hyung is a gentleman. He never wants to play around with girls heart, “Yah Jongin-ah! You always think or make anything related to girls, should we call Soojung-ah so she can knock your head?”

“don’t mention her name again hyung. I’m not in the mood with everything related to that girl”

“ooh, is our Kkamjong have a fights with his girlfriend?” asked Luhan hyung.

“aish! How many times should I tell all of you that we are not in relationsh-“

Before Jongin-ah can finished his sentences, there’s a loud knock on my door and then I can hear one of my bodyguard asked if they can come to my room.

Aah, I forgot I told them to bring mr. Im here. He is in debt with me for months and he never pay it for once! The amount of his debt is $100.000. I know that my company can still move on without that money, but debt is always debt, right?

I thought I will face to face with mr. Im but I was wrong, now right in front of me stood a timid girl with her long wavy hair. Dressed in black simple dress. Her eyes are swollen, huh, she must be a good actress and I can see that she is looking at us, but after her eyes met mine she looked down and just looking at the floor. Great! Now I will face a drama! After that I told my bodyguards to go out from my room, and then I asked that girl,

“So, you are Im Jongguk daughter?”

And now, all she can do is just nodded. Girl, are you mute?!

“So, where is your father?” “my father is already passed away mister..” with her small voice, she answered me. I knew it. She must be some kind of drama queen and this is just one of her acts.

“don’t lie to me girl! Where is your father?!” ugh! I can’t stand it! First my parents and now this little liar.

Then the girl looked at my face “I’m not lying mister, I will take all the responsibilities. I will pay the debt sir, but please just give me times…” she begged me. Huh, like I can fall into her trap.

“you are just a liars like your father. He told me he will pay it off but I waited for months and he never pay it!”

Now I can see her face turned from pale to the red ones. Maybe right now she is holding her embarrassment. But before she can reply my words, there is someone who just opened my door without knocked it first.

“ugh! Don’t you have any mann-“ ow , it’s my parents!

“don’t you have any what young man?” asked my father.

And then my mother stop him “yeobo, look at our son face. He looks so tired” thanks mom.

But before she can give me mother and son hugs she looked at the girl, and then she smile at the girl and me.

“omo! Who are you my dear?” before I can answer her question, Jongin opened his mouth and said, “she is Miss Im aunty, she is Baekhyun hyung’s girlfriend!” oh my god why did he so smart!

My mother looked so happy and looked at us as if we are the most beautiful things in the world.

“Hyunnie! Why don’t you introduce her to us from a long time ago? So we shouldn’t matched you with our friend’s daughters. By the way I’m mrs. Byun but you can call me amma. What’s your name dear?” yeah I forgot to ask her name, glad my mother ask to the girl, If she ask me, maybe I just lied to her.

And then she dragged  Miss Im to the sofa.

“my name is Im Chaeri mam, but you can call me Chaeri mam” she answered my mother’s question. And then my mother asked her so many questions such like where is her parents worked, where did she live, etc.

I was shocked that she can answered her flawlessly. She told my mom where her father’s worked, about her mother’s illness, and the last is that’s her parents is already passed away. Huh, I don’t need her lies. I feel bad to my mother because I can see that she believes every single words that comes from Chaeri’s mouth. But if there is no Chaeri today, well, I can say today is another hell for me because mother and father will bragged me about girls who can be my girlfriend and tralalaaa. But the weird thing is, she never told my parents about her debt. She must be scared to tell them.

“so Chaeri-ah, where did you met with baekhyun?” oh no! how can she and i answer it?!

And now Luhan hyung became the savior of my day,  “auntie, I think Chaeri need to rest, just hours ago her father passed away” thanks hyung, I owe you!

And fortunately my mother agree to him, “oh yes. Well then I think it’s our time to go back home too, right yeobo?” my father just nooded his head.

“well then it’s nice to meet you Chaeri-ah. Oh I expect you to have dinner tomorrow in our house” my mother gave her smile.

“Yes, it would be nice” said my father.

“Do you hear us Baekhyun? Tomorrow. Dinner in our house with Chaeri” said my father again.

“Yes Appa” after that my parents went home. And then the room become silent.

“soo Im Chaeri, I’m impressed by your acts” “I don’t lie to you and your parents Baekhyun-ssi!”

“Baekhyun-ah! Chaeri-ssi! Stop all of this okay? This situation can be the benefits for both of you” said Luhan hyung.

And then he continue, “Baekhyun-ah, you can stay away from the matchmaking by make Chaeri-ssi as your girlfriend, and Chaeri-ssi this is can be your way to pay off your father’s debt”

Well, actually I think what Luhan hyung said is true. No matter how much I despise this girl, I need her too.

“hmm I like what you think hyung. So, do you agree girl?” I asked her. I can see that she is hesitating at first but then,

“okay I agree with you”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeaay chapter two is out hehehe. Sorry I got writers block hehehe. Well I hope all of you can enjoy this chapter, sorry if I made mistake such like typos, grammars, etc. well, English is not my first language hehe.

Leave on some comment and subscribe!! :)