Nightmare.

Matoki Invasion~

 

Himchan POV
 
I passed to her one of my working shirt. 
 
She started glowing and she changed into that costume that I saw her in yesterday. 
 
Tats: give me a moment~
 
She went into the bathroom at the side of my room. In around a minute or two, she came out. 
 
She wore her own pink pants with my shirt, tucked in at the front area. She plaited her hair to the side.
 
(You guys still remember how Tats' hair look like right? ;A; If not, you may refer to Chapter 2 : The Weak Princess! This I just how it's plaited! The colour will still remain!)
 
Tats: how's it? Is it nice?
 
Himchan: wow.
 
Tats: I will take that as a yes~
 
Himchan: do you guys learn fashion in Mato Planet~
 
Tats: maybe~ let's go~ you still have to go for work right?
 
Himchan: oh! Wait! Here, wear this beanie! Your pink hair is too.... Bright! 
 
(You see that beanie!? Yes that beanie! OMG! This picture is still one of my most favourite picture of KIM HIM CHAN! *faints*! Back to the story!)
 
Tats: right...
 
Himchan: let's go! 
 
Yongguk POV 
 
I was wanting to sleep again till I heard footsteps.
 
Yongguk: Himchan! She is following you out? 
 
Himchan: yup! Anyway, they are going to stay here until they find a way to get back isn't it? Bye Gukkie ah! 
 
Click. The door closed.
 
Isn't he getting used to them a bit too quickly? Maybe I should go check on Shishi too... 
 
Wait... Why am I so worried about her! Nah~ this is not about being worried. It's called courtesy. Yes~
 
I tip-toed my way up to my room, just in case my giant foot will cause elephant stomping noises to wake the rest up (that would be the last thing I want) 
 
I slowly twist the door knob and push open the door with the word 'GUKKIE~ ^^' on it. No, that is definitely not my idea. It was Himchan and Zelo's.
 
She. Was. Beautiful when she sleeps. I swear. She "extremely gorgeous". I'm gonna faint! 
 
Her hair was like all over my pillow. Her shirt (wait! its my shirt!) was slightly lifted up revealing her waist. (Skinny alien!) Her left leg was out of the bed. Right leg half crossed. Body twisted at a weird angle. 
 
Shishi: Toto... Get out of there, it's dangerous....
 
Yongguk: Shishi are you awake?
 
Shishi: Monster get away from Toto! 
 
Yongguk: Shishi, are you o-
 
After I saw how she was mumbling in her sleep, I decide to wake her up and she return this with a kick on the face! 
 
Shishi: TOTO! 
 
Yongguk: Shishi... What's wrong...
 
I tried to make my words make sense with all the pain I'm feeling on my cheeks now. No wonder why she is the leader....
 
Shishi: Yongguk! OMG! IM SO SORRY!!!
 
Yongguk: it's okay..
 
She sprung up to helped me and settle me down by letting me sit on my bed.
 
Shishi: ouch.... That looks quite bad...
 
Yongguk: thinking about how much strength you put into that kick, I would not like to see how my face look like now.
 
Shishi: I don't think you should either..
 
Yongguk: you were having a nightmare I suppose? 
 
Shishi: ah, that... It's been haunting me for a while already. 
 
Yongguk: why?
 
She hesitated.
 
Shishi: during one of the battles, I was busy fighting other aliens and monsters while the rest are too. 
 
Yongguk: and then..?
 
Shishi: But, back then Toto wasn't as high tech as she was now. I didn't have time to activate the strongest mode in her system. 
 
Yongguk: then she was...
 
Shishi: a monster slashed Toto from the back, in front of my eyes...
 
As she was saying this incident, I notice her eyes was starting to get wet...
 
___________________________
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! ;A; I didn't have the feel~ you know the feel? x( I'm sorry~ I will try my best to update more and I have more stories waiting to be posted so do check out those too~^^ THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING IF YOU DID AND THOSE WHO HAVE NOT, it's time for you to do so~ *smirk*