Alive!

Matoki Invasion~

 

Daehyun POV
 
Daehyun: is it nice?
 
Keke: *nod nod* 
 
Daehyun: that's good~ wanna go outside to take a walk before sleeping?
 
Keke: okay~~
 
I brought her out of the mini cottage...
 
Author POV
 
Daehyun realise that Keke's legs are not protect (in a way~). So he took out his jacket and tied it around her waist...
 
Keke POV
 
He suddenly stopped and take out his jacket. 
 
He took one sleeve of the jacket on his right hand, went around my waist without touching it. Pass it to his left hand and tied a knot on my stomach..
 
Daehyun: your legs must be cold, sorry for asking you to come out when you have so little cover...
 
Keke: oh... Thank you...
 
That was so caring of him...
 
Daehyun: I think we should go back. *look at watch* it's 11pm already...
 
Keke: sure~
 
ZELO POV
 
Shishi: Machine 214820, Totomato after listening to my command, wake up immediately...
 
Toto open her eyes!!!! (P.S why I know her name? AHAHAHAHA! You guys are so dumb! How many times have the rest of the girls that Hyungs bring back repeated her name!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! Oops! I'm sorry.. Back to the story)
 
Toto: Machine 214820, Totomato reporting to Master Shishimato!
 
That 'Unnie' is awesome. She was so cool~!
 
Toto: Unnie where are we?
 
Shishi: we reach Earth, Toto.
 
Toto: Earth? Earth? Unnie, So MATO planet really...
 
Suddenly, tears filled Toto's eyes...
 
Shishi: Toto! Be strong! 
 
Toto: *nod nod*
 
Toto control back her tears.
 
Yongguk: okay, so for now can we like go back down? Sit down, calm down, eat Himchan's home cook food, OH YEAH!!!! And understand the whole situation slowly?
 
Shishi: sure~
 
Toto slowly crawl down from the bed.
 
ZELO: are you okay?
 
Toto: yup...
 
ZELO: sure? 
 
Toto: yup, thank you!
 
Toto took a step forward and almost fell...
 
I lend her my hand~
 
ZELO: if you can't walk properly, you can hold on to me! 
 
She gently put her soft hands on mine.
 
Toto: oh! You are the one who save Toto!
 
ZELO: how did you know? 
 
Toto: Although Toto was unconscious, Toto still can feel from that one arm of mine that didn't fell off! I can remember your touch!
 
ZELO: Ah....
 
Toto: Toto have not ask , your name?
 
ZELO: Choi Junhong, but usually the Hyungs call me Zelo!
 
Toto: Toto shall be special! I will call you Junhong!
 
Wow, Junhong. It have been long since someone either then hyungs that call me by my real name.
 
ZELO: let's go~!
 
Toto: Okay, Junhong!^^
 
 
Yongguk POV
 
Yongguk: you much better?
 
Shishi: ya~ *looks at her wounds* are these, done by you?
 
Yongguk: yup~ it's not an excellent job but, at least it's not getting worse~ you guys are aliens but you still bleed?
 
Shishi: I will explain later~
 
Yongguk: okay~ no offence, why are you so short?
 
Shishi: why? I like being short! It's nice! It's easier to battle this way! 
 
Yongguk: battle?
 
Shishi: yup! I'm Mato Planet's greatest warrior!^^ I will explain everything once we reach downstairs okay?
 
_______________________
Zeto's part sounds a bit... xD
anyway! Enjoy!^^ vote up and comment! Thank you!^^