first meeting

If we fall in love

anyeong chingya pls listen to this while reading. gomawo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWmUz5RRT8c&feature=related

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jooyeon 7yr old POV(aka Jupal)

" "-character lines

* *-what is in the character's mind

"Hmpf!who is that kid umma?!he looks snobbish, just like other rich kids". Jupal said to her umma as she scanned the little boy from head to toe.

"Jupal, JJ is a nice kid and really handsome but he's not snobbish". Mrs. Lee said to her daughter.

"but umma by the looks of him he's not really nice". *but i got to admit his really handsome* jupal responded.

"okay,okay,okay he looks snobbish like other rich kids but please just get to know him.i know this is hard for you but im doing this for you ever since your father left us,im the only one taking care of you and your little brother ". Mrs. Lee said this time kneeling to be the same height of jupal with teary eyes.

"aw,shucks!okay umma but just this time but you know ill never be friends with him araso?" Jupal said as she wiped her umma's tears

"aw!!!!!thank you my little angel, your a savior to me,i really love you my daughter!" Mrs lee said as she stood up, lifted and hugged her daughter.

"umma!haha!! I love you too,ill do everything just for you" jupal said as she kissed and hugged her umma.

 

Jaejoong 8yr oldPOV(aka JJ)

Meanwhile in the living room

"aish!what is taking long of that ahjumma,its been like 20 minutes since she left,where is she?" JJ said with a irritated look, he looked around the house it was small and shabby he thought *who on earth lives here?ahjumma is so poor,i just pity her*he thought with a smirk. 

"JJ-shhi, sorry for making you wait,i hope your not mad,Oh!and this is my daughter Jupal".The ahjumma said and i starred at the figure at the back of the ahjumma was a pretty and cute little girl i think the same age as me, i started to blush.*whats happening to me?!wake up JJ*

"anyonghasseyo Im JJ its nice to meet you Jupal-shi"i said with a akward smile i really like this cute girl infront of me and again i blushed again.

"Anyonghasseyo JJ-shi!im jupal and it nice to meet you too also"the cute girl said to me with a big smile which by the way showed her ultra cute dimples.

"Aw,this is nice,Kids i need to leave now i need to go to the market to buy lunch for you both,what do you want for lunch? the ahjumma said as she kneeled down to as.*yes food!*I thought.

"Ahm???!!!!!Dubboki and fried chicken!" i said but i realized me and jupal-shi both said it.

"wow you also like dubboki?"jupal-shi said with a amazed look.

"ah,yes i eat it all the time i request our chef to cook it for me even though my mom doesnt want me to eat dubboki." i said to her."ah!" okay" she said

ookay kid ill go now, stay away from trouble.the ahjumma said as she stood up and went to the door.

Jooyeon 7yr oldPOV(aka Jupal)

my mom went to the door, i ran after her leaving JJ alone in the house he ran after me too. "umma!wait!" i said between breaths, my mom looked back at me and ran to me "bye umma" i said hugging her hard, "awh,honey im not leaving,hey go back inside and play with JJ-shi ill be back after 30 minutes and your foof will be here" my umma said as she waved bye to me.

i was going back to the house when i saw JJ-shi staring at me *JJ-shi is not as bad as i thought my ummas was right he is nice* i thought while looking at him. "JJ-shi!lets play!" i said as i grabbed his arms to go back inside of the house and he followed me.* i think i like him*i thought.

Jaejoong 8yr oldPOV(aka JJ)

i saw the ahjumma and jupal-shi hugging, for second there i was jealous me and my umma dont do that usually,our realtionship of me and my umma is usually cold.

as Jupal-shi walked back to the house she caught me starring at her *ohmaygosh she caught me starring at her!what todo? what todo????* i thought. but she just smiled at me and said "JJ-shi! lets play! she said as she graabed my arms to go back at the house.* i think i like her*i thought

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ohmaygash!my first fanfic and chapter.*smiles and waves to the reader*

hope u like it guys

soory for spelling and grammar errors.hehe :)

and i hope for good comments.love you guyz!muwah!!

ps. comments and subscribers are loved

love anne;)

4/23/2011