Chapter 3

A Different Love Story

-DaeHyun's POV-

Kai and JiSoo have been going out for two months now. It was too late, JiSoo have fallen for Kai. That one day I was in MyeongDong, I saw Kai and JiSoo, they were together shopping in MyeongDong.

-AUTHOR'S NOTE-

If you ever go to Korea go to MyeongDong. It's really cool. Alotta kpop stores ^^ It was really fun , we should all go to Korea one day as AFF-ers lol

Why did I have to see them that day? If they weren't together that day then there was probably a bigger chance for me to get JiSoo right? Ever since they started going out, Kai changed. All of his attention was towards JiSoo and not his career. As a friend, I want to help him and get him back on track. But I also want JiSoo to be mine. Kai has been with JiSoo everyday, the EXO members told me that he was slacking off and not doing as much as before for practices. I also noticed his performances weren't as great as they used to be. There's not alot of energy going through him. Is it really because of JiSoo? 

I also heard from Kai, way back when I first met JiSoo that I was her bias. I never thought of liking a fan but we started hanging out  more and before I realized,I did. I fell for JiSoo like she did for Kai. When I figured out my feelings for her, I thought I would have a good chance because I was her bias. I treated her with respect, tried to give her things.  She would accept them but I knew she only thought of it as a friendly gesture. 

I loved her personality. She was a bright, optimistic person. She wasn't like those regular fans where they would fan girl and be crazy. She would get her "fan-girling" moments but would try to cover it up later. I always thought it was cute when she did that. She was sweet. Something I liked in a girl. She also tried to help us out. With make-up and outfits but it didn't work out so well. I was still thankful for that though. She seemed disappointed when she got kicked out of it. That's when I knew I liked her. The first time she tried helping us. The look on her face was determined but even when she got kicked out she was still satisfied. I mean it was obvious that she was disappointed but she tried to not let it get to her. 

 

I guess I'm happy for JiSoo... But i was also jealous. I absolutely hate that feeling. Jealousy. All the members knew about my love for JiSoo. They helped me get through it by singing and dancing. I slowly gave up on JiSoo by thinking about my career. B.A.P, we were doin pretty well as rookie groups. We had 4 mini albums and the fans seem to love us. As to Exo-K... It's a little different. All of the members are doing well besides Kai. 

I knew JiSoo dodnt want to cause us any trouble when it had to do with being in a relationship with kai. She mentioned that to Kai numerous  times. Kai always assured her that nothing was gonna change and everything was okay. But Kai has been changing so I need to talk to him about it. I guess I'm the closest to Kai from our group. I want to talk to him about his career and jiSoo. I don't want to ruin their relationship but I think his career is important. It's amazing how they didn't get caught yet.  I honestly think that JiSoo saw a change in Kai as well but I'm not too sure. 

She could be avoiding that fact so she could be with Kai. But that's natural to do. This weekend we're supposed to go to a noraebang. All of EXO and B.A.P. It's been a while since I saw Kai and I don't think I will be seeing him anytime soon. If I wasn't gonna see him as much I thought if telling him this weekend. 

------

Noraebang 

we were waiting for EXO to come and JiSoo. We were excited for this day, it was the first time going to noraebang with EXO. They arrived after ten minutes we did. I saw Kai walking in with Jisoo with their hands locked. I didn't want to talk to him right when he got here so I thought about talkin to him near the end of the night. Once everyone got here, we ordered a snack along with drinks. The first song we sang was Lucifer by SHINee. JiSoo sang as well, her voice was amazing. Not trying to be rude but I didn't expect her to sing so well. She doesn't seem like the kind to have an amazing, sweet, soft voice. 

It was getting late so I decided to tell Kai now. While everyone was still inside. I got up from where I was sitting and tape Kai's shoulder. "Kai.." I said. He turned around smiling. "Yeah what's up?" I waved my hand over. 

"Can we talk?" 

 

 

OK GUYS SHORT CHAPTER 

ITS CUZ IM UPDATING WITH MY PHONE 

THE INTERNET SECURITY TRIAL THING EXPIRED AND IT TOOK TOO LONG TO INSTALL SO I WANTED TO UPDATE TO IGJT 

 

I HOPE IT WAS OK 

THE STORY'S GONNA BE DONE ON TWO CHAPTERS I HOPE U GUYS WILL BE LOOKING FRWAR TO IT. GONAWO

 

srry for spelling