Chapter 2

A Different Love Story

-JiSoo's POV-

They finally noticed me! They know who I am now, I've been meeting up wtith them every Saturday and Sunday to see them. I'm getting closer to every member every day. It's amazing, wonderful,great, to be able to personally know my number one groups. I don't really see them as idols anymore though, it's more like friends BUT one person isn't just a friend to me. I have fallen for him, with all of his actions his personality, I fell for him. I don't know when but it happened. Kai, he's so caring towards all the members. He's sweet, nice, handsome, he's perfect.

"JiSoo-ah, you okay? You're zoning out." Kai waved his hand in front of me. "Did you hear what I said?" I snapped back to reality.

"Hmm?" I hummed. Kai chuckled softly.

"I said do you wanna go out on Saturday. Just you and me." He asked straight forwardly. My heart beated faster when those words escaped his mouth. I mentally giggled.

"Sure!" I said enthusiastically. I jumped up and down, doing a little fangirl dance but also a happy dance. "Where though?" I asked curiously looking up at him.

"How about...let's go shopping in MyeongDong?" He said. I nodded.

"Sounds like a plan."

"I'll see you there at 10 o'clock-ish? In front of the Lottte Department store?"

"Yeah sure~ I'll see you there" I smiled and left for home. I was smilimg to myself the whole time I was walking home. I was excited for Saturday. That's in two- wait no. That's tomorrow! I'm going with Kai tomorrow! I got home and went to sleep. So I could look good for Kai and not have bags in the morning. I'm doing this for Kai, going to sleep and not do anything, this is for him. I chuckled and soon fell asleep.


I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I sat on my bed and stretched my arms out. I did my daily morning routine and went to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my hair, and went to the closet. *What can I wear?* I thought as I was looking through the pile of clothes that were in my closet. "Ah! This is pretty cute." I said to myself and pulled out a cute outfit.

CLICK - Fleeced-Lined Dog Print Hooded Pullover

I look okay? Yeah I think I do. Okay check! I checked the time: 9:30. "Damn I'm gonna be late." I muttered. I got my bag and ran out the door. I saw Kai waiting already in front of the door by himself. *Ahh I feel so bad.* "Hey Kai" I greeted cheerfully. He nodded in return.

"Shall we go~?" He said with a smirk.

"Oh Kai~ Let's go shopping." I said. I actually didn't want to shop, I just wanted to be with Kai. So we walked around town and bought street foods. We went to alotta clothing store and tried on clothes. It was really fun, Kai bought me a shirt, it was apparently 'cute' on me' so he insisted. The whole day went by so fast, it was already getting dark. He wanted to take me everywhere and he did. But little did we know that someone was watching us.

It was DaeHyun and YoungJae. I didn't see them but they too were shopping in MyeongDong. DaeHyun was going to get me a keychain with a matoki. A B.A.P keychain for me but when he saw that I was with Kai, he put it back and ended up following us. To DaeHyun, I was important. I never realized that he was in love with me because I was in love with Kai too much. DaeHyun felt all of his energy leave his body. He wasn't in the mood to go anywhere today. He left without YoungJae and went home. YoungJae went back to the dorms to go see s and look for DaeHYun.


 


It's been 2 months since we went out to go shopping MyeongDong but we still went to cafes. It was one night when I thought of confessing to him. Tell him my feelings and see if he feels that way too. We were supposed to meet at the cafe but Kai changed the place. It was somewhere in Seoul, I didn't exactly know where, it was actually a ferris wheel. He wanted to ride a ferris wheel tonight. Before I went into the building, I regained my posture, stood straight, and pursed my lips into forming a thin line. I took a deep breath and walked into the building. Kai was sitting on a bench looking down at the ground.

"Hey." I said. Heblooked up and his face brightened.

"Hey~ You don't mind riding a ferris wheel right?" He asked.

"Yeah.. I mean no. No i don't mind. I like ferris wheels." I said, I realized I was just being a fool and shut myself up. Kai had kindly paid for my ticket and his. We went in the ferris wheel, it was nice. *Is this the time to confess?* I asked myself. I looked at Kai who was looking out the window smiling to himself.

"You know... Ferris wheels are my favorite rides to ride." He told me. I looked at him.

"Why?"

"Well.. it's cuz you get a lot of privacy in here. It's also fun looking at the view. You know?" He said. I nodded. "Umm..." He started but I cut him off.

"Kai.." He looked at me. "I like you...alot actually." I slightly blushed and continued, "Do you have feelings for me?"

"Yes.. I do. JiSoo... Will you be my girlfriend?" Kai asked. He then pulled out a bag from his pocket. In that bag were two mini stuffed keychain dolls. It was  a bear, a boy bear with a 'K' on the bear's shirt and a girl bear with a 'J' on the shirt.

I gasped, "This is so pretty.." I whispered. "Gomawo."  *This must be fate* I then thought of one thing. "Kai, one thing though. If I get in the way of EXO, you rschedule, performance anything, I will leave. If anything goes bad with like the relationship with your members because of me, I'll have to go. I can't be a burden to you guys, you guys worked too hard for that. And your friends, like B.A.P and stuff or any other groups." I said. "I just wanted to tell you that."

Kai shook his head, "That won't ever happen. Don't be silly." He bent down and came closer. That's when we shared our first kiss with each other. His lips were soft and plump. It was gentle too, something I never thought I would be able to do.

 

I am done with the second chapter out of 5. Is it good? Please comment and write your opinions. Thank you! Oh btw.. double update >.<