Kim Sunye & Airi & Cho Yoora

Gangs vs. Gangs

Kim Sunye 

 

Age: 18

Nationality/Ethnicity: Korean/Korean

Position: Lead. Front

Rival: Yoona

Group: Kara

Partner: Minho

Side: Good

Personality: This girl... she's a major tomboy. She always has a piece of candy in because she loves the sweetness just one piece of candy can give. She's a bit more quieter than the others and rarely shows how she feels. She walks around with her hands in her pockets and with a straight face. Especially when she has a negative feeling(ex:sad,mad), because she feels that there's no need to worry other people and to put other's down, just cause she's feeling upset. She dislikes seeing her friends, upset. She dislikes when her friends just break down. She seems really cold, especially when it comes to strangers and boys. But, once you get to know her, she's a really caring and nice person. She cares about her friends and people that she knows. They are like the world to her. She can be quite hot-tempered and can be stubborn, as well. She's also a softy. She hates being mean but she will be mean if she has too. She's a really true and good friend and can be trusted. She will never betray someone or go behind someone's back. Although, she might be quiet, she has a good sense of humor and know how to cheer people up. Although, she knows she's not perfect. She can be quite a perfectionist at times, for example, when she can't do something right, she gets mad and doesn't stop trying until she gets it right. She's a really hardworking and talented person and isn't afraid to work hard. She doesn't give up and is willing to do her best. She learns things extremely fast, though. She doesn't care or mind what other people think of her and she's not afraid to take big steps and be different than others. 

 

APPLIED BY LovingHimx3

 

Airi

 

Age: 16

Nationality/Ethnicity: Filipino/Filipino

Position: Please choose a different position! Lead. Back/Front

Rival: Min

Group: SNSD

Partner: Hongki

Side: Good

Personality: stubborn, crazy, loud, eats a lot, artistic, laughs a lot, cute, talks a lot

APPLIED BY taro-kun

 

Cho Yoora

 

Age: 15

Nationality/Ethnicity: Unknown/Half Filipino & Half Korean

Position: Maknae, and please choose Lead. Middle/Front/Back!

Rival: Please choose a proper rival.

Group: f(x)

Partner: Kyuhyun

Side: Good

Personality: Bubbly, Outgoing, Kind, Friendly, Cute, Innocent, Kind, Generous and Talented

APPLIED BY SweetChocolate