The Start of Invincible SuGen

DISCONTINUED :( PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORIES AND STORIES I COAUTHOR IF YOU'RE STILL HUNGRY FOR SUGEN

In case any of my readers do not know Shinyoung,Tae-woo, or Joohyun, This is them:

Shinyoung unnie:                                                        Taewoo oppa:                                        Joohyun aujussi:

 Kim_Shin_Young.jpg     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHtkc2bWrC_SjctcO4NMF       mc_joohyun.jpg

 

 

 


Taeyeon Pov.

We decided to exit in age order so I am first obviously.I could feel my heart beat super fast. I took a step, then another until I and the girls were off the limo.We didn't approach the filming spot yet, but I could see Shinyoung unnie, Tae-woo oppa, and Joohyun aujussi in the distance along with super junior. I wonder if they are talking about us.

-End of pov.-

 

Filming area

"We are here waiting for SNSD with no other than SUPER JUNIOR!!!" Shinyoung exclaimed.

"We are Super Jun-IOR!!!"

"Yes,yes" Taewoo said. "Now where is So Nyeo Shi Dae?"

"Yah!!! We are famous too!!" Yesung said.

Everyone started laughing.

 

Leeteuk Pov.

While we were filming, I could see SNSD in the distance walking toward us. Slowly they came and approached ShinYoung and I was positive they wanted to scare her. Taeyeon made a "shhh" sign to me.

"We are still waiting for S-" Shinyoung started

"SO NYEO SHI DAE" the girls yelled

"YAH!!!!!" Shinyoung exclaimed. 

"Yayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Taewoo yelled jumping like a kid.

The girls lined up infront of us and we all said, "We are SUPERGENERATION!!!!!!"

We all lined up like in every IY episode.

AN: It is kinda like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQju198CkmhqWnduFrr5-d

AN: The order is:

Suju taewoo shinyoung joohyun snsd

 

No One Pov

Everyone spoke, laughter went around.

"Ok, ok so, you two groups are very close, right?" Taewoo asked

"Neh" The groups replied

"Good." He said. "We are going to need to make 9 groups, each with one boy, one girl. Of course since this is IY, we will have to play a game to decide."

"What game?" asked Eunhyuk.

"The "We choose  by who looks like a should be couple" game" Shinyoung said.

"Aishh.....That's not fair!!!" Taeyeon and Sunny said together while stomping like ittle kids.

"Yah!!! that's what you get for scaring me!!!" Shinyoung yelled.

SNSD did puppy dog eyes.

"THAT WON"T WORK!!!" taewoo yelled.

"Oh taewoo, such an ameteur, you know the sones will get us if we dare do anything mean to Soshi." Shinyoung said petting Sunny and Taeyeons head.

Everyone laughed.

"But we are still doing it our way." Joohyun said.

Suju and Snsd all crossed there arms.

 

"Okay, each couple wl have a reson to be picked, they will also be 2 groups. Shinyoung and Joohyun's group with 4 couples and my group with 5 couples." taewoo said. "One group will have to build the stuff for the house and the other group will collect fire wood."

"which is which?" Yuri asked

"You'll see" Joohyun said.

"Alright" Shinyoung started "I will announce the couples"

"Couple 1: Taeteuk Couple 2: Haesica, Couple 3: Sunsun......."

*Announces the rest*

"Okay, now we will figure out how we will split the teams to my and Shinyong's group" Taewoo said.

"Now can we choose??" Yuri asked.

"NO" Joohyun said irritated.

"By the way, one couple will be by themselves, they will be the ones to buy snacks.

"Who will be that couple?" Yoona asked

"The least aggitating!!!" Shinyoung stated firmly.

"And the ones that are best with food." Taewoo said. "They will also have to cook so yeah."

"I will announce the teams" Joohyun said "I might also switch which team I am in"


►I know it's a short chapter...I just couldn't wait to tell you the surprise........................................................................................

I'M STARTING A NEW STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

It is going to be about Supergeneration's Taeteuk, Haesica, Sunsun, and Sifany!!!!

I may add a little of othe Sugen couples here and there but those are the main couples.

 

SUPER MINI DESCRIPTION:

Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, and Jessica are best friends, they come to Seoul High School in 11 grade to live with Sunny's brother Donhae and his best friends Sungmin, Siwon, and Leeteuk. There is much more to it but you'll have to wait for the foreword!!!