Practice Practice

"I breath you in"

 

Ever since he entered SM Entertainment Yixing was starstruck by the king dancer of k-pop U-Know Yunho. He'd often try to sneak a peak when the well known dancer would be practicing. He by now pretty much knew TVXQ's practice schedule since him and many of the other EXO members were big fans. But they would all keep their distance being to shy for one. But the TVXQ members were very nice and humble even Changmin would give them small smiles whenever they'd run into him. Yunho would give them encouraging words that often left them all happy and pumped up. 

 

 Yixing just about almost died the day Yunho walked on their practice once. They all got nervous and started messing up the dance, they thought they would definitely get in trouble for it but Yunho was very nice to them and helped them out by dancing with them. It turned out to be the best dance session they ever had. Since then Yunho would check up on them every so often, the check ups became more frequent as their debut came up. And even after he would praise them and give them more advice and tips on what to work on. He really was like a big brother looking out for them. It only made Yixing's admiration for him grow. He had a crush on Yunho no doubt about it and the rumors of him being biual only gave Yixings fantasies a little more hope then they should have. 

 

As EXO went on with their activities SM started doing more sub-units between the groups. Yixing got so excited when he heard about the dance sub unit Yunique, he thought about who would most likely be in it and he really hoped SM would put him in. But to his sadness they choose Kai and Luhan… of course. Although Kris would constantly praise Yixing telling him he was one of the best dancers in SM and definitely the best in EXO, he was often being outshined by Kai and even Luhan and Sehun. He was a bit consoled after knowing that not even Yunho was in the subunit. Not to mention his waist was injured at that time anyway. 

 

Soon the years end came and EXO along with the rest of SM started preparing for the end of the year and new year shows. They were informed SM would have a special performance at SBS's Gayo Daejun but no one really knew what it would be yet till quite last minute, Yunho and Donghae (another sunbaenim who they all looked up to) came in. 

 

"Hello" Yunho and Donghae greeted them back as they all bowed their heads. 

 

"So SM is going to be performing a dance routine with the best dancers of each male group for the SBS Gayo Daejun" Donghae informed and they all nodded and clapped. Yixing knew already who they'd pick but he was surprised when suddenly Yunho spoke and informed that "Me and Donghae will be choosing who gets in, Eunhyuk is already in, and Taemin and Minho were chosen from SHINee." They all laughed and clapped again. 

 

"Donghae you can go first." Yunho tilted his head.

 

"Hmm well I guess the obvious choice will be Kai." he smiled and motioned Kai over to him and ruffled the younger boys hair. The rest of the EXO boys clapped and were not surprised. 

  Yixing played with his shoe lace as he waited for Yunho to pick, he knew it would most likely be Luhan, maybe Sehun or even Xiumin. 

 

"Well my obvious choice" Yunho tapped his chin and walked over to poke Yixing on the head. "Is Yixing of course." Yixing looked up in shock and chuckled when Yunho pulled him up.

 

"Yah why do you look so surprised you know you're one of the greatest dancers in SM kid" Yunho laughed and patted Yixing on the shoulder. 

 

"We will start practice tomorrow at 7pm don't be late!" Donghae and Yunho then took their leave. 

 

"See I always told you" Kris smiled and ruffled Yixings hair when they all were walking back to their dorms. "You better try hard in front of Yunho sunbae" 

 

"Well duh" Yixing laughed and poked Kris in the side. 

  That night Yixing almost could not sleep with excitement as he realized he'd be dancing with the some of the best dancers in k-pop. He was surprised when through the darkness Luhan spoke.

 

"Yixing tomorrow be careful at practice okay? I already told Yunho sunbae that you're waist is still hurt so don't over work yourself."

 

"Luhan! I'm fine really" Yixing chuckled but he was touched that Luhan was worried although it was true his waist had not fully recovered yet but he was feeling a lot better and was confident he'd be fine. 

 

The next day finally came but the day went by so slow for Yixing, all their schedules and practices for their comeback as well were much too long for him and he couldn't even focus all he could think about was Yunho and how he'd be dancing with Yunho that night. His lack of focus kept earning himself scoldings from the other members so finally he tried to focus on the task at hand. 

  Just as he was leaving the studio he ran into Yunho and Donghae.

 

"Yixing!" Yunho smiled and put his arm around him making Yixing blush as he bowed his head at the two of them. 

 

"We were just about to get some tea for energy before our practice come on lets go" Donghae insisted he join them. Yixing happily nodded his head and followed them to a nearby tea shop where they met up with Eunhyuk. 

  

   They all chatted about who knows what, Yixing was a little too nervous to be paying good attention. He felt sort of out of place since he was such a rookie to the music scene compared to them. 

"Yixing why are you so shy.. I mean you're blushing, are we that amazing?" Donghae laughed and poked his side.

 

"Yah leave the kid alone" Yunho chuckled wrapping his arm around Yixings waist and giving him a warm side hug that only made things worse for Yixing who just gripped onto his tea cup a little to tightly and turned more red. 

 

"You know I'm really surprised and pleased on EXO-M's popularity" Yunho nodded.

 

"Yeah me too how does it feel Yixing?" Eunhyuk offered him a reassuring smile as if telling him its okay to talk as well.

 

"Well we were all pretty scared at first, I mean China seemed unsure about us and we didn't exactly belong in Korea either.." he decided to be honest.

 

"Yeah I know how that feels" Yunho nodded "It was the same when we went to Japan at first. But look you guys are the most popular thing in China now! You and rest of the Chinese members should be really proud of yourselves" Yunho smiled rubbing Yixing's nape who could only chuckle smiling like a dork. Donghae and Yunho took advantage of the moment to start poking Yixing's dimples.

 

"They really look like craters" Eunhyuk laughed and just watched his hyungs practically molested the poor red faced Yixing. 

 

Yixing was a bit relieved when Minho and Taemin showed up with Kai, he was more used to them by now and he was able to talk to Minho more freely. Every now and then he'd catch Yunho staring at him and Minho though which made him nervous. He wasn't sure why he was so nervous maybe because he was going to be dancing with Yunho and he knew it would be hard to keep up with him. 

 

"Alright we should get going now" Yunho stood up suddenly, the rest followed suit and they walked back to the SM building laughing and talking cheerfully all the way to the dance studio. Yixing set his bag down and walked over by Kai to start stretching. 

 

"Is your waist better?" Kai asked worriedly.

 

"Yeah and your back?" Yixing rubbed Kai's back gently and placed his chin on others shoulder who smiled warmly. 

 

"Yes hyung I'm fine… I have some extra back patches for you though you should really use them even if you're fine just in case" 

 

"mhm okay" Yixing nodded then focused his attention onto Yunho who was leading the practice session. They first started off with warm ups and then the dance instructor came in to teach everyone their dances, Yixing got even more nervous when they said they'd be doing each dance session one at a time. 

First went Taemin, then Eunhyuk, Donghae, and then Kai and Yixing. 

 

 Yixing was relieved that the dance was easy enough for him and it was fun he actually really liked it not only that but Kai had great energy to feed off from and it turned out well. He smiled as everyone clapped and cheered.

 

"That was awesome!" Minho shouted

 

"Great job, great job" Yunho smiled and clapped along. 

 

And then went Yunho, everyone kept cheering him on and even though they had all seen him dance tons of times and this was just a practice they were all blown away as always. They spent some time freestyling and showing each other their unique skills and soon it turned into a dance battle with Yixing vs Yunho. But Yixing soon gave up.

"Awee come on you that scared of Yunho?" Eunhyuk laughed and took Yixings place.

 

"Alright alright kids time for the main part with all of you" the dance instructor laughed and called their attention again. The dance was again awesome and fun for Yixing but his waist started hurting and he was falling behind. Kai was quick to notice and would try to cover up Yixing so the others wouldn't notice but it became harder and harder for Yixing and Yunho was also quick to notice, he looked at him with a serious face. 

 

"Need a break?" he asked him when the part of the dance where Yunho was next to him came. 

 

"No" Yixing shook his head. He did not want to look weak and disappoint his sunbaes. They only had three practice sessions and he was not going to slow them down. 

 

"Go get water for us" Yunho demanded to Yixings surprise. He was about to protest but Yunho only gave him a more stern look. "Now… I'm thirsty" 

 He lowered his head and nodded leaving the practice room, he was surprised to see that side of Yunho. He must have been angry with him for slowing them down he thought to himself as he went to get water, walking slowly as he carried as many water bottles as he could his waist was now killing him and he made a mental note to not forget to ask Kai for those patches. 

 

   He was surprised when he walked back in that everyone was cooling down and finished they all got water from him and thanked them. Yunho was sitting by his bag as if waiting for him. Kai gave him a reassuring smile as he gave him a water bottle then walked over to sit by Yunho handing him his water bottle.

 

"Thank you" Yunho ruffled his hair and took long chugs of water, Yixing could only gulp as he watched the water trickle down Yunho's chin then throat. He wondered what it would be like to … he was snapped out of his thoughts when Kai sat behind him and whispered "are you okay?"

 

"Yeah" Yixing nodded and drank out of his own water bottle. "but can you give me those patches" Yixing said lowly not wanting Yunho to hear. Kai nodded and rummaged through his bag. 

   Yixing played with his water bottle and smiled at Kai when he shoved the patches into Yixing's bag then stood up.

 

"You go ahead I'm going to practice a bit more" 

 

"You sure?" Kai frowned. "Want me to stay with you?" 

 

"No you go ahead really! Let the others know" 

 

"Hmm alright then text us if anything okay?" Kai nodded and Yixing watched as he left with the others. Yunho was the last to leave and he was a bit hurt and surprised when he left without saying a word or even looking at Yixing. 

 

 After finishing his water bottle he got up again and tried to redo the whole routine. He cursed at himself as he had to stop midway because of the pain on his side, he kept retrying until he fell down on his knee his eyes closed as he rubbed his waist whimpering in pain. He yelped when he felt a gentle hand around his waist and turned around to see Yunho's face a little too close to his. 

 

"Yah are you trying to hurt yourself even more?" he scolded him and helped him. 

 

"No.. I just.." Yixing looked down blushing. 

 

"Come on let me see" Yunho pulled him over to the bench. He opened Yixing's bag pulling out the patches he had seen Kai put in there early. "Pull your shirt up." he motioned Yixing to move closer. Yixing just stood there shyly and Yunho had to gently pull him over until he was standing between his legs. He lifted Yixing's shirt and gently rubbed the back side of Yixing's waist. 

 

"It hurts there doesn't it?" Yunho asked and Yixing nodded his face scrunched up slightly in pain. He wondered how he knew that exact spot of his pain but it only made sense for Yunho to know these things since he has been dancing for years. He's probably been injured many more times than Yixing and in worse ways as well. 

   

 Yunho pulled out what looked like an ointment for muscle pain and he once again began to rub and massage Yixing's waist who by now was blushing as red as a cherry. He looked away slightly hoping Yunho could not hear his heart pounding. To any other person it might seem like just an older brother helping out his younger brother who got injured or maybe even a father taking care of his son, especially since Yunho was very fatherly like. But Yixing could only think about how Yunho his crush, this gorgeous tall man right in front of him was rubbing his waist, he gulped eyes widening as Yunho slipped his fingers under the waistline of his sweat pants rubbing a bit lower each time to the point he was almost rubbing Yixing's . 

 

  Yixing bit his fist wanting to scream and he hoped to god that the blood rushing southward would not cause any problems for him. He took a deep breath and relaxed once Yunho slid his hands back out and then placed the patches on his lower back and waist. 

 

"There should make you feel better and feel less pain" he smiled wiping his hands off on a towel and looking up at Yixing who was just standing there a still dazed.

 

"u-uhm thank you sunbaenim" he smiled shyly and sat next to Yunho to retie his shoes. 

 

"Call me hyung" he chuckled ruffling the younger boys hair who just smiled and nodded. "God I'm jealous of your cute dimples." Yunho laughed and poked them. Which only made Yixing smile more. He was use to people poking at his dimples but he was not use to his ultimate crush touching him this much. 

 

 Yixing was surprised when Yunho offered to redo the dance a few more times with him. He refused at first but Yunho said he wasn't going to the leave the studio until Yixing left. So he had no choice but to dance with him. Not that it was a bad thing but he had to endure his nerves once more. Luckily it went by fast and Yixing was dead on in every move. 

 

"You're great" Yunho smiled patting Yixing's back as they went back to sit on the bench and pick up all there stuff. 

 

"Not as great as you" he chuckled, he had gained a little more confidence and was getting much more comfortable around Yunho. 

 

"You will be better than me in no time" Yunho smiled ruffling Yixing's hair gently. "Look I know you sometimes lack self confidence but you shouldn't" Yunho then began seriously. 

 

"You're honestly the best dancer out of the rest of them, better than Kai, and better than Taemin. Just be yourself and have fun with it alright?" 

Yixing nodded smiling warmly. "It means a lot to hear something like that from you hyung, thank you really…" and it was true Yixing felt tons of gratitude toward Yunho and he hoped one day he could repay all the good his hyung has done for him and for the rest of EXO as well. 

 

"We should probably head out now" Yunho yawned and stretched his arms.

 

"Yeah I really need to shower and sleep" Yixing chuckled and nodded as they grabbed their things and left the studio. 

 

Yunho ended up giving Yixing a ride to his dorm. The ride was sort of silent at first but they ended up discussing music and styles they would like to explore in the future. It felt nice for Yixing to be able to get to know Yunho better.  He never really thought he'd get a chance like this and he was a bit sad when they arrived at his dorm. 

 

"Thank you again hung for everything." he grabbed his bag opening the door. 

 

"No problem, will always be here if you need anything." Yunho smiled and surprised Yixing with a one armed hug. Except it was a long hug and Yixing was starting to wonder what on earth Yunho was doing, he looked up to look at him and almost yelped when felt Yunho's lips against the corner of his mouth. 

 

"Goodnight and see you for tomorrow's practice" Yunho beamed ruffling the younger boys hair who was just about dying inside. He just nodded and waved before closing the door and rushing inside the dorm building. 

 

 While Yixing was tossing and turning in his bed confused and excited about what had happened, Yunho drove in silence to his own apartment. He rubbed his lips with his thumb and chuckled. 

 

"Cute kid" he mumbled to himself. He had been trying to kiss him on the cheek but he moved causing him to almost kiss the boy on the lips. Not that he minded at all but he couldn't lie it got him a bit excited himself. 

 

The next two practices went perfectly great in Yunho's eyes. He was confident not only of himself but of the rest of the group as well especially Yixing. He was proud of him and Kai and could not wait to see their live performance. At the end of both practices somehow he and Yixing knew to stay waiting for the rest to leave and once that happened they would continue their own private dance session. Their friendship quickly grew and because of them dancing together and quite intimately at times (although Yunho tried not to be too touchy so not to scare the boy off) he was happy Yixing now seemed comfortable and relaxed with him, unlike the shy nervous boy at the beginning. He was surprised at how funny and thoughtful the boy really was and it made him all the more appealing and attractive. 

 

After they would dance a bit longer, their evenings would conclude cuddled up in Yunho's car. He'd be rubbing Yixing's nape gently while the boy spoke and told him stories either about back home or about his other members. Occasionally he'd ask Yunho a question which would end up with the elder talking for ages and babbling on. Yunho was always very talkative. 

 

And then when Yunho would drop off Yixing they'd part ways with a peck on the lips. A simple sweet peck…. well that was on the second night, the third night the sweet peck turned into a gentle and soft kiss. 

 

The day of the performance Yunho was hyped up so much that he was starting to annoy Changmin.

 

"Hyung seriously you need to chill" he rolled his eyes and threw a carrot from the waiting room at his hyung.

 

"Aren't you excited though?" 

 

"We've performed this song a million times now not really. But I guess you can say I'm excited for dinner afterwards!" he smiled and nodded

 

"Really Changmin like when will you stop thinking about food?"

 

"When my stomach is satisfied or when I'm getting ." Changmin answered in matter of fact tone.

 

"That's never going to happen." Yunho laughed. 

 

"About my stomach or the ? Clearly I get more than you! I mean I see the way you've been looking at Yixing. If hyung was so good you would have ed him by now!" Changmin smirked.

 

"YAH Changmin!" Yunho jumped up and rushed toward the maknae who burst into laughter and tried to get away. 

 

"You're right your hyung needs so come here baby" Yunho smirked and hugged Changmin a little too tightly and tried kissing his face.

 

"GET THE OFF YUNHO!" Changmin almost turned a shade of purple as he fought off his hyung and kept throwing carrots at him which ended in both of them laughing and getting scolded by the stylists for the mess they made as they were called out to go already. 

 

Yunho and Changmin made their way to their assigned seats and sat there quite bored for the most part, they talked to each other and to the Super Junior members sitting by them. Thats until Yunho's eyes lit up when EXO came out to perform. Changmin snorted earning an elbow to the side which only made him laugh. Yunho ignored him and watched intently nodding his head and clapping as they finished. He gave them a thumbs up as well when they came back to sit. 

 

And then the exciting moment for SM fans the The Performance. 

 

The guys were all pumped up and laughing as they prepared. Taemin went first and the rest was quite a blur for them all.

 

Yixing was very pumped up as he and Kai took the stage, he gave it his all and once finished he bowed to the fans and waved then watched Yunho perform he was awed and starstruck as his hyung pulled off an awesome performance still dazed he was then snapped out of his thoughts as Kai pushed him toward his spot to dance the main part with all of them. It went by so fast for him but he was having such a great time and the crowds vibe only made it better. As they finished and bowed to each other, Yixing saw Yunho's hat on the ground and picked up then followed his hyung bowing and smiling. 

 

"Thank you" Yunho smiled taking the hat and rubbing Yixing's nape as he bowed to him. He wrapped his arm around his shoulder as they walked off stage. 

 

"You did great… and you look amazing" Yunho whispered into Yixing's ear as his hand traveled down to his waist touching his exposed waist line that showed his blue boxers. Yunho's actions sent shivers down the boys body. 

 

"After we finish you're coming to my place." he informed Yixing not asked but informed. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

THE END!!!!!!!!!!! LOL jk well I'll post the as part two if you guys want it.... i'm kinda shy about LMAO even though I love reading it... 

I feel like someone is going to kill me for doing this ship... sorry random feels i get with exo and dbsk.. my top groups haha if anyone has any other random ships send them my way ;)

 

sorry for any mistakes and I know its all over the place and some doesn't make sense.. wrote this in one day and with school havent had time to edit things and stuff so sorry >< haha