02.

I Fell In Love With Hello Kitty!!

 

Nana's POV

After I changed, I got back out and saw him still laying on the ground, still unconscious.

WTH!!! Why are there people in this world if NO ONE is going to at least lend out a hand to him??!!!! How can they just leave him like that??!!

Well, I erm... I was the one that left him like that, Yes, I know! But no one really came to help him? Are people that heartless??

FINE! Since I'm a really nice person, I'll help him. I'll take him to the ER.

I walked to him and picked him up. Omo, he's so HEAVY!!!!

"Yah, are you okay?" I asked through grunts to see if he's awake. No answer. Okay... he's still... sleeping.

I sighed and grabbed one of his arm, wrapping it around my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around his waist and grasped his shirt by his waist so I wouldn't drop him any more.

I'll just take him to the ER and that'll be it. I'll just say I found him like this already.

I continued walking with struggle from his weight until he started moving.

He rubbed his hand against his face while his other hand that's wrapped around my shoulder was rubbing my shoulder.

"Eh," I gasped and let go of him. I guess he was really weak, because I didn't push him or anything, but he fell when I let go of him.

Well, I don't think I pushed him... :/

 

Zico's POV

I woke up and felt someone carrying me. But UGH, my headache is killing me! I rubbed my head and tried to release my arm that was... erm, around the stranger's shoulder.

WOAH! I suddenly fell back to the ground again, where I came from.

"UGH!" I grunted, scraping my elbow on the cemented ground.

"Omo! I'm so sorry!" The person yelled.

Oh, it's a girl... I guess it's okay. Wait, that voice... sounds familiar though... hmm...

"Ah, my head." It was still throbbing. My stomach hurts from being unable to eat anything all day, and my head hurts for whatever reason, I don't know. My whole body hurts... OMO!!!!!

"Here, let me take you to the hospital." She asked me.

Are you serious??!!

"NO! I can't go to the hospital!" I told her.

Do I look like I freaken have money? Well, NO!

"Um, then... where do you want to go then?" She asked me. I looked up at her and she was pretty okay-looking...

 

Nana's POV

He looked up at me and I could see pain in his eyes. But there was also confusion, curiousity... so many things I couldn't read it all.

Well, not that I was trying to read him. It was just that quick eye contact we had...

"I'm Kim Nana. I uh..." should I tell him what happened? Well, nevermind. He doesn't have to know. He passed out and that's all he needs to know.

"I don't have anywhere to go." He told me.

Nowhere?? Is he an orphan??

"No where?? Uh, then..." I didn't know what to say. What should I do? I can't just leave him here.

I can...... no, I can't just take him to my place. What if he's dangerous? You never know...

But, where's he going to go? I'll just... ask him...

"Um... are you... a bad person?" I know that's a ridiculoudly stupid question, but I need to know! It's for personal purposes, and I don't even know what that means, but yeah...

"Uh... yeah, I am... that's why I'm like this." He told me.

Okay... so he's a bad person. So... he's not safe.

But... he sounds so calm. He can't possibly be that bad then. Since he's an orphan, he probably has been through a lot. Aw... :(

"What's your name?" I asked him. It felt like I was talking to a kid. Weird, but I needed to know. And my voice... changes when I talk to a stranger.

You know, when your voice somehow becomes higher when you talk on the phone with a stranger or just face to face...

Okay, nevermind. I guess it's just me...

"Zico..." he told me. Zico... a pretty cool name.

I took a deep breath and smiled.

"You can... come to my place."

Okay, that sounds so wrong. Let me rephrase that because he's giving me an awkward stare.

"I mean... since you have no where to go, you can... come live with me at my place for the time being. And when you can find a place of your own, you can move out."

Okay, this makes me the nicest person on Earth! Someone give me an award? :D

Zico scoffed and looked away.

Erm... did I say something funny? Or is there something on my face? In my nose? On my teeth?

I took out my mirror and checked. CLEAN! Whew! /wipe sweats/

I looked at him again and sniffed.

"It's okay. I live by myself. So yeah..." Yeah, to make it not more awkward, I said that. I mean, what's there to think about? I'm sacrificing my life to you. You should just thank me or say something!

 

Zico's POV

Did she just ask if I wanted to go live with her? Psh...

I just looked the other way. This is probably how she get with guys...

Well, I do need a place to stay too... so...

Well, since she offered to a total stranger, she should be cool. I mean, she lives by herself too, so it'll be better. No parents or friends to worry about.

Just for a while then...

"I don't have any money." I told her so I wouldn't have to pay for anything. Well, it's true. I don't have any money on me either. No change either.

She just laughed and slapped my shoulder playfully.

"It's okay. I've got it covered." She told me then helped me up to my feet again. I didn't even notice I was sitting on the ground this whole time also.

I was better now, but it looks cool to have my arm around a girl, so... I'll pretend to be weak still... haha...

She wrapped my arm around her shoulder again, making our fingers touch. Eck, what a weird feeling. Not make it more awkward, she wrapped her arm around my waist and grasped my shirt on my waist.

in mah belly!!!! I gasped and tried to breath from air. The atmosphere... was so... awkward...

She glanced at me to make sure I was okay I guess... then she walked away slowly with me.

 

A/N: Back with my second chap!!!! Welcome new subs!! Keke...

I hope you all love the story so far!! Please leave feedbacks and let me know okay?