Fired But got Hired

17 Year Old Teacher To Delinquent's

While Jae Was making breakfast for her little brother she was smiling wide , "I want Pancakes" Her little brother said crossing his arms.

"Well too bad , were eating Scrambled Eggs!" Jae said smiling wide. "no! i want pancakes!" "Listen you little-" Before she could Finish her sentence the next door neighbor came in looking at her with a grin. "How's my pooky bear" "Yah! Junhyung What did i tell you about coming in my house!" Jae shouted. "Well nothing because im still comin in" Junhyung said grinning wide.

"Oooh what you making!" Junhyung said coming over to her as he peeked over her shoulders. "Scrambled eggs" She said not paying attention to junhyung behind her.

"Well make two plates more cause i want some" He smiled, "NO! How about you go to your house and make your own!" Jae shouted to him.

"Ugh your so mean!" He pouted.

"Well that's me" She said smiling , "Appa tell her i want Pancakes!" Dae Jung Whinned. "Yah Dae Jung even if you tell Junhyung to tell me to make you pancakes im not making it!" Jae said to Dae Jung. "Yah make it Jae" Junhyung said nicely.

"No , make me" Jae said, Before Junhyung could do something , Some one Knocked on the door, "Who is it?" Jae said Serving Junhyung And Dae jung Egg's. "It's a Surprise!" The person said thrue the door.

"Surprise?..." Jae opened the door and her uncle stood there. "Omo~ Uncle!!" Jae said Hugging Him. "I heard you was looking for a job" He said comin in and sitting down Next to Junhyung. "Who is this? Your boyfriend" Her uncle said pointing to junhyung.

"Yah Uncle! You know that that's my next door Neighbor Junhyung!" Jae shouted at him Smiling. "Hi uncle" Junhyung said smiling. "Ahh~ Junhyung Haven't Seen ya in the longest" Jae's Uncle said as he hugged him.

"Well Jae I heard you got fired" Uncle said looking straight at her eyes. "Junhyung take Dae jung to the room please" Jae said nicely.

"Alright let's go dae" Junhyung said picking him up. "Bye Appa!!" Dae Jung said waving to His uncle, "He still call's everuone his appa?" Uncle said looking at Jae. "Dont change the subject , Whats the job?" Jae said crossing her arms.

"Well you know since im the principle , Well to be right on the point , one of the teachers Quit and i was wondering if you could fill in the spot" "Im seventeen , i cant fill in!! im only seventeen!!" Jae said pointing to herself. "Well you look older so come on , just do it" Uncle said as he stood up. "Please i need this , And plus the pay is good , so please fill in the spot"

"Let me think about it" Jae said crossing her arms as she was thinking.

"Im hungry!!!" Dae Jung shouted. Jae looked at the door that he screamed thrue , And then she looked at her Uncle...

"Alright i'll do it , i'll fill in the spot" Jae said smiling. "Alright you will start Tomorrow , And Plus your gonna be the Cooking Teacher" Uncle said before he left thrue the door with a Bye.

Junghyung Came out the room With Dae Jung Looking worried. "What happened?" He said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Nothing , Anyways i need to go buy..stuff so can you take care of Dae jung for me Pleaseeee!~" jae pleaded, "Alright but you better make me someting to eat right after , plus i need to get my papers done so hurry!" Junhyun said as he picked up dae jung and ran to the living room as they were playing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jae came back she was wearing glasses , and Proffesional clothe. "Wow what the hell" Junhyung said circling her. "Ew stop checking me out!" Jae joked as she slapped his arm. "What are you working for again" Junhyung said smiling. "For a teacher.." "Your only seventeen" "Who cares" "Well i do" " Dont" "Well make me food!" Junhyung said smiling.

"Fine" Jae whinned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jae finished With junhyungs Food , Dae jung ate as well and so did jae.

"Well Junhyung thanks for taking care of Dae , Bye now" She said as she was Between the door way With Junhyung.

"Well be good in school tomorrow" Junhyung said smirking, "Yeah whatever , Now leave" Jae said Yawning,

"Gimme a kiss" Junhyung smiled. "No" Jae said closing the door in his face, "i'll wait for you " Junhyung shouted as he left to his house.

Jae sighed and grabbed Dae Jung. "Let's go to sleep" She said smiling. When She layed on the bed she was thinking about her job..The new one she was gonna get.

When she finally fell asleep She went into Dream Land.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*bring bring bring*

She woke up quick and Kicked The Alarm of to the floor. "Oops" She groaned. When she got up she looked to the side and saw her little bother sleeping , She smiled and got ready for work.

When she was ready she didn't even look older. "What the heck!!" She shouted. She then covered when she heard her little brother groan in his sleep,

She tip toed out the apartment and went across from it. She knocked on the door Lightly and heard nothing. "Ugh" She banged on the door and heard a 'im coming' from the other side.

When Junhyung opened the door he saw Jae standing there with her arms crossed. "What's up baby" "I need you to sleep on my bed" "Mmm you want me" She slapped his arm hard. "Yah! It's to take care Dae Jung" Jae said looking at Junhyung as she said it in a seriouse tone.

"Oh.." Junhyung said looking down. "Well ok" He said as he grabbed his books and Notebook , And headed towards her house.

"When i come back im gonna make Dinner , And please dont try to make food , if you do make it in the microwave" Jae said as she grabbed her purse , ID , and the rest of her stuff.

As she left to work she got in the city bus , since she cant own a car , and left to the school. As she got to the school She was reading the name.

"Hmm seems...weird" She mummbled. When She was walking her heals was clacking on the cement.

She puffed her cheeks then gave a big sigh. When she heard screaming she stood still. "Ah danggot..." She walked to the side of the building And saw Four boys fighting.

"Y-YAH STOP FIGHTING RIGHT NOW!" She shouted. The four boys stopped and looked at her , There was a Red Head , a guy with big eye brows , Another guy that was Buff , And the other one was a tall one.

"You boys get to class" Jae said nervously. "Who are you! Mind your business!" The red head shouted. "You cant speak to a teacher like that" Jae shouted at him back.

"We do what we want" The tall one said smirking before he got punched by The thick eye browed one. The tall one fell right under her.

"Are you alright!" Jae said bending down. "I am with this good view" He said looking under her skirt. "Ohh ew eew~" Jae said as she covered herself. "You ert!" She shouted.

"What's going on here!" Some one shouted. "Dongwoo , Hoya , Hyungshik , And Dongjun!! In my office now!" When Jae turned around She saw her uncle standing there,

"Well head on off" He shouted. When the four of them were fully standing there they walked and gave Jae dirty stares. She gave them a confused look.

"What are they looking at?" Jae Said looking at her uncle confused, "Dont worry i'll take care of them" Her uncle smiled,

"Follow me as well" He said walking off , She followed and ended up in the office , "Your room is 102" Her uncle said reading papers , "Well bye" She waved off and walked thrue the hallways,

When she reached the room she sat on her seat, "Never thought i was gonna be in this position" She said to herself.

She sat there boredly as ever...

"Tik tok tik tok tik tok" She got scared as the bell rung , people rushed in the room And was playing around. "YAH PLEASE STOP!" Jae said standing up. "Your just a student , you cant tell us what to do" A boy scoffed. "Im actually the teacher so sit" Jae said in a seriouse tone.

"Oh" The boy said sitting down. When all the boys sat down they looked at her in a sweet way. "Ok so here are the pakages , pass it around , today we are gonna make cupcakes" Jae said without thinking.

When the boy passed the package to the other one behind him without a problem , Their was about five of them in one side , and seven in the other.

When they passed it to the other seven , well most likely threw it , it fell all over them. "Yah dont throw" Jae scolded, The five of them smirked and threw the whole Cupcake mix all over them.

"YAH!" the other seven shouted.

They threw the cupcake mix as well , and war started .

"EEEK~" Jae sqeeked as she hid under the table. The war ended and now jae heard arguing. "Omg stop!!!!!" Jae shouted , she heard nothing so she popped her head out and took a quick look , when she saw everyone with their hands behind their back , She sighed.

As she fully stood up they smirked and threw the rest of the cupcake miz on her. "Ugghhhh!!!!" She groaned , The door broke open as the principle/her uncle came in.

"What happened here!!" He shouted. "T-they started it!!" Jae said poiting to the boys. "Miss Jae i know i wasnt talking to you... Now boys you all got detention but before you could go to it clean this classroom right away!!" He shouted before he left.

They all groaned and started cleaning up.

"So you guys want to introduce yourself?" Jae said helping them. "No and plus why are you helping , you didnt do it" A mysteriouse boy from the five said. "Because im a teacher and i wanna help" Jae said quickly. "And why do you sound like little girl" One of the seven said. "im not!" She shouted. "And if you dont want help then i wont help" She said as she sat on her desk.

"Well im not cleaning" One of the five said as he left the classroom. When the rest followed only the seven stayed. "Im Taehun" One of the seven said . "Oh ok hi taehun" Jae said uncomfortably. "Well im Junyoung the leader," One said cleaning up. "Im minwoo" "Kwanghee!!~" "Siwan" "Heechul Hi" "Hi" Jae said smiling. "And im kevin"

Kevin said smiling. Jae smiled back.

"Were Ze:a" "Im sorry what?" Jae said almost laughing. "Were In a group and its called ze:a alright!" Kwanghee shouted. Siwan smacked his head. "Dont disrespect your elders" He said glaring at him. "Oh sorry Noona!" Kwanghee said bowing. Jae just smiled. "Oh if your thinking this is all of us it aint were missing our maknaes Hyungshik , and Dongjun" Minwoo said smiling.

"Oh , Umm what were the other guys names?" Jae said smiling. "They are Infinite , It consists the leader Sunggyu , The Is dongwoo he's the red head , Woohyun the Shinky eyed one , Hoya he has the thickest eye brows like heechul-" Before Kwanghee could finish he got smacked on the back of the head by Heechul. Jae was trying to hold in her laugh.

"-Well anyways!!" Kwanghee shouted in Heechuls face , Heechul looked the other way as ignoring him. "Then it's Sungyeol the tall one , L the mysteriouse looking one , and sungjong the feminine ugly one" "Ugly he wasnt ugly i think he's prettier then me" Jae said poiting to herself. "Nono hunny , your better looking" Siwan said looking at her up and down.

"Anyways let's get this place cleaned up" Jae said clapping her hands.

After they finished cleaning , The Principle/her uncle let them off by Detentions For two weeks , two at a time helping her each day. (School Days)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Jae got cleaned up a little She Smiled As she saw her classroom , "Never again with the cooking , more like text books..." She said in her head. While she got out the classroom she locked it up and walked out to the office.

"Yah Uncle~" She whispered. "What is it" He said coming out the room. "Today was very bad" "Oh well here's the money" He said handing her an envelope. "Well i hope you dont quit , i know it was a bad day , but hey you could send them to me and plus good pay" He said smiling. "Uncle i'll think about coming tomorrow i mean i also gotta take care of Dae Jung" Jae said shoving the Envelope inside her pocket.

"Well think about it and Bye" Her uncle said leaving. Jae stood there as she puffed out her cheeks. "Well dont you look cute" She looked to the side and saw Woohyun standing there. "Oh uhhh umm bye" Jae said running off.

She got in the bus and started thinking , When she got home she saw Junhyung Still sleeping as Dae Jung was playing with his toys. "Dae Jung how are you?" Jae said as she hugged him. "You smell good , Noona!" Dae shouted. Junhyung rubbed his eyes as he woke up. "MMM sweety your here..all messy" He said hugging her. He her shoulder and she shuddered at the feeling.

"EW!! Junhyung~!!!" She pushed him away and rubbed the spot he just . "Your nasty and plus , their was a cupcake..mix fight so yeah" She said looking confused.

"Im gonna change now" She said taking a pair of Jeans and a t-shirt. As she entered the bathroom she took a shower, After she got dressed to Comfortable clothe , When she got out the bathroom She dried her hair with a towel , "Junhyung im going to the grocery store wanna come" Jae asked. "No babe i gotta write a paper anyways bye" He said giving her a quick hug before he left her apartment going to his.

"Well i guess it's me and you" Jae said to Dae Jung. When she picked him up She dressed him up and left out to the grocery store. While She was buying food She looked at Dae get Sweets. "We dont go enough!" Jae said to Dae Jung he pouted and stompped his feet. "I WANT IT!" He shouted. When he ran off Jae pouted as well. "Oh my gosh!" She took out the envelope and saw 300 dollars. "Whoa" She said looking surprised. While she chased Dae Jung , Dae jung ran thrue the corner too fast that he bumpped into someone.

While He fell He looked up and frowned. "Appa!!" He shouted.. The boy gave him a confuse look. "Appa?" The boy questioned. When Jae turned the corner her eyes Bulged out as she saw who it was , She didnt even have her glasses on , Or she didnt even looked older but younger.

"Well ,well , well" The boy said smirking.

"" Jae said looking away....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well first chapter is out!! I tried My Best!! Well who do you think the boy is?????

Well read and find out!! Yay!!!!!

Comment&Subscribe!!! (Please)

Here is a monkey for you!! @(>.<)@ haha...