Nichkhun - All Day I Think of You

A Day With 2PM
yeyeye! I'm back. Here is the winner of last times poll, Nichkhun Horvegetable Horvejkul! ;) ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I woke up on an early Saturday morning. Classes were over and I had nothing else to do except mope around and watch television. I hadn't made a single plan with any of my friends since the vacation had started. But it really didn't matter much since I had to catch up on dramas. Hopping off my bed, I decide to make breakfast. After washing up a bit and tying up my hair, I went to the kitchen and looked around. "A bowl of cereal it is." -I said while grabbing a box and a bowl off of the cabinet. "Fudgedoodles!" -I yelled while pouring the cereal into my bowl. "I have no milk. Ugh, whatever." -I grabbed a spoon and stuck it in the bowl. I went to the living area and plopped on the couch cushions. I chomped on my dry cereal and watched some random show for a few seconds until I heard my phone ring. It was a miracle that it was actually on loud. It seemed to be in the room, but I just didn't know exactly where it was. It stopped ringing, but then quickly started again and that is when I realized that it was stuck between the couch cushions. I gently slipped my hand between the cushions, grabbed my phone, then answered the call. 
 
 
"Hey, you finally picked up." -Said a familiar voice.
 
 
"Haha (awkward laugh), yeah, hold on a second." -I took the phone away from my ear to make sure it was who I thought it was, smiled, then quickly put it back.
 
 
"Yeah sorry, I had to find it. Anyways, what's up?" 
 
 
"Open your door." -He hung up.
 
I contemplated whether or not I should fix myself up a little, but he was close to me. As long as I had a bra on, I would pretty much be okay to open the door to anyone. My clothes were suitable. I had on sweatpants with a white tank and a yellow sweater. https://encryptedtbn2.gstatic.com/imagesq=tbn:ANd9GcRXM9s5njg9HlsTttZsySkq27iwH1lljRLpJAaIUu2WvhmK8AeKFQ. I got up and opened the door. 
"Morning." -He said with an angelic smile.
 
 
"Good morning." -You were going to hug him, but his hands were full. "What's with the grocery bags?
 
 
"While I was gone, I knew for sure that you wouldn't go out and do your own shopping. I'm almost positive that you didn't even step an inch out of this house the whole week."
 
 
"As a matter of fact, I did go out this week." -I said in a snobby tone.
 
 
"Going out to buy more cereal doesn't count."
 
 
"Whatever." -I mumbled, cursing under my breath.
 
 
"Let me in before I drop all these groceries." -He said while budging himself through me and the door frame.
 
 
"Thanks Khun." -I felt myself unintentionally smile.
 
 
Nichkhun Horvejkul. 
We were bestfriends since forever. We went to the same daycare, elementary school, and high school. Our parents became good friends over our friendship. We just ended our first year of college. Yes, we even go to the same university. Don't judge. He lives on campus while I live in a small apartment that's ten minutes away from campus by walking. My parents moved out of the country when I went to college, the money for the apartment was given out of guilt. I usually work, but I had the week off. I would either be at work or with Khun, but he went to visit some family members. Thus, I was stuck all alone in my apartment with nothing but cereal and dramas. That whole "girls and guys can't be friends" thing isn't true. I have a lot of guy friends. But if you're talking about Khun and me, well, I've liked him on and off since the end of elementary and all of high school. Of course it was the "He's my bestfriend I don't want to lose that relationship with him so I haven't confessed" bs. We've dated other people for sure, but those haven't worked out so well. 
 
 
I closed my front door and headed to the kitchen where Khun was already unpacking the groceries. By the looks of it he was almost done. I went back to the living area and grabbed the bowl of cereal and continued to eat and watch tv. Khun ran into the room and grabbed my bowl.
"What are you doing with my breakfast?" -I said a little annoyed and a little amused.
 
 
"What are YOU doing eating this sugared crap everyday?"
 
 
Honestly, I was just lazy. I could cook, and I was pretty good at it, but I was just really lazy. I hardly had anything to cook anyway, so why bother. I saw Khun go back into the kitchen so I followed him. I watched as he poured my cereal into the trash. 
 
 
"Dude, do you want me to kill you?" 
 
 
"Then I wouldn't get the chance to cook for you." -He said with a small smirk forming on his lips. "I will make you an actual meal, so don't eat anything else until I'm done."
 
 
"Thanks." -I smiled as I walked over to the tall man and gave him the hug I was supposed to give awhile ago. As I broke away to go back into the living room he grabbed my wrist suddenly. 
 
 
"Where are you going?" -He asked staring intensly into my eyes.
 
 
"I-I'm just going t-to let you cook." -I stuttered at his eye contact.
 
 
"No, no, no." -He wagged his index finger while shaking his head. "You have to help me or I will leave right now."
 
 
"Fine..." -I grumbled.
 
 
We  gathered up the ingredients and washed our hands and began to whip up some food. Khun did most of the work while I just mixed something or tasted something every once in a while. By the time the meal was cooked it was about lunch time. Nichkhun made something not to fancy, but delicious, Fettuccine Alfredo. We talked as we ate and just caught up on the things we missed during that short period of time he was visiting relatives. Just being in his company reminds we of how comfortable I am with him and why I liked him for years. He's so sweet, caring, and funny that I can't get enough of it. He makes mistakes sometimes, but he always seems to learn and come out stronger. I feel like he seriously is some type of angel.
 
 
"HEY!" -Nichkhun waves his hands in front of my face, taking me out of my thoughts. 
 
 
"Oh sorry..."
 
 
"What were you thinking about?" 
 
 
"Oh it's nothing... Why, what are you thinking about?" -I said mischievously
 
 
"You" -He said simply. He turned around and looked softly, but deeply into my eyes. "All day I think of you."
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hi guys I am back! :) Don't give up on this fic please! Do you like the main image? I had fun writing this one and yes I used ADTOY in the fic, don't judge me. Anyway, remember to vote from Story 3's 2pm member. Remaining members are JUN.K, WOOYOUNG, JUNHO AND WOOYOUNG. VOTING ENDS: AUGUST 14, 2013 @ 11:59PM