Ok Taecyeon - The Beach

A Day With 2PM

Here it is, the first chapter! Congratulations Ok Taecyeon! I know I was supposed to WAYYYYYY earlier, but for some reason I try to post when I have exams, but I will be updating this fic, don't worry my wonderful subbies! <3
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I felt light invade my sight, though my eyes were closed. A dreadful sound hit my ears as I tried to push my face into my pillow. I soon had enough of the ruckus and found the source of the disturbance. It was the most annoying thing ever, my alarm clock. I hit the snooze button and it went back to its normal state with no noise and no light. I sluggishly hopped of the bed and let my feet touch the surface of the floor. As a reaction, my hand went directly towards my phone. When the screen lit up, the first thing I saw was 5 missed calls from Taec. Taec was a goofy guy. We met in sixth grade. I was taking a picture with my friends on the first day of middle school and he photobombed the picture. I looked at the picture and noticed his face in the picture and started laughing. I knew he was going to be my kind of crowd.

I left the lock screen picture of an “OkCat” drawing of me and went on to the home screen of my phone where there was a picture of Taec and I in the mall. I finally realized what I was doing and called him back. “Hey Taec.” - I said. “FINALLY, I called you like a gajillion times.” - He sounded so serious that I started to laugh. “Um, no, it was five. Anyway what do you need?” - I said as I walked into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth.

“Care to spend the day with your favorite person in the world?” - I chuckled and I could just see his teethy grin through the phone call..

“Sure. What’re we doing? And you’re not my favorite person in the world. Steve from “Blues Clues” honorably takes that place.”

“Bring a bathing suit and meet me by the station in 2 hours.”

“Alright, see you then.” - I don’t bother to even question Taec’s answers or comments anymore. I know that he won’t tell me and keep it a surprise or just go completely off topic until I don’t want to know what was happening anymore.

An hour and 45 minutes later I got my bathing suit under my clothes and another pair of clothes to change into. I carried a few extra items, but I figured Taec was going to have everything prepared.

I got to the station and saw the big teeth oaf from the entrance. We usually took the trains and rails everywhere since we didn’t have cars. I was fine with it though. I liked taking the transportation most of the time. After about a 40 minute to an hour ride filled with sleep, music, shows, and munching on snacks, we got to the destination. As if I couldn’t already tell, the destination was the beach. I loved the beach and Taec knew it. We only went to the beach once, but it was pouring when we got there so we just went to his house to chill and had a High School Musical movie marathon.
We got of the train and headed to the beach. There wasn’t a lot of people. I was surprised that there was almost no one at the beach itself, but the boardwalk was pretty packed. It was 2PM at the moment and not a lot of people were swimming. “Okay, let’s lay our stuff here and swim.” - Taec said.

“Alright, but once we get in the water, we’re seeing who’s the better swimmer.” - I said while taking of my romper and revealing my bikini top and swimming shorts. You both were really good swimmers, so you constantly fought over who was better.

Both of you headed for the water and swam, played, etc. for about an hour or two. After that you both showered and changed then headed to eat lunch then shopped around for awhile. Both of you went around the stores for hours, but hardly bought anything. You strolled into the arcade at one point and Taec followed. At every game competitiveness from both of you showed. You went up to the air hockey table and just stared at it. “This is my game, care to challenge me?” - You said with a cheeky grin.

“I challenge you at everything and yunho it. I’m going to make you pay for dinner if you don’t win”

“That’s most likely not going to happen, so if I DO win, you have to pay for dinner.”

“Sounds like a deal.” - He said trying to shake my hand on it but I took it away quickly then clapped while saying “CHALLENGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

After 5 games, I won 4 out of 5 because I let him win by 3 points, he already knew that I was going to win, but always tries to act like he could’ve won. I find it adorable seeing his stunned face.

Taecyeon found a buffet nearby the shops and we went inside to have dinner. We ordered our drinks and then proceeded to get our food. We just talked during the dinner. We had a secluded booth in the back, so we were laughing like idiots in the back.

“Remember that time that I made you watch Titanic with me?”

“Nope, stop right there. I don’t need to hear anymore.” - He said while trying to cover my mouth.

“You cried when they first  met because you knew that couldn’t be happily together in the end. You’ve watched “A Walk to Remember” too many times.”

“I enjoy and appreciate Mandy Moore’s acting.”

“Sure, that’s the reason.” - I said w
hile smiling and rolling my eyes.

After eating we headed to the station and caught the last train back. I was so tired, but I didn’t want to fall asleep because I knew the day would be cut off like that. I was staring out the window and started to doze off when Taec shoved an earphone piece into my left ear. The song that was playing was “When You Look Me in the Eyes” by the Jonas Brothers. This was a song that made me melt every time and he knew that better than anyone.

“The day is almost ending, but I don’t want it to be the only day I get to feel like this.”- His eyes had certain intensity, but gentleness was still present. “I want to be mine so everyday it won’t hurt me to say that ‘she’s just a friend’.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tell me in the comments if it was good, bad, too short and what place should the next 2PM member go with you! Don't forget to vote for next week's member!

                                                                                                                                                                                                  -amayfanfics. <3