007

B.A.P Café

Stay awake...stay awake. No. No. STAY AWAKE! My head was leaning on my hand as I was trying to fight off my tireness in class. Once again I stayed up watching tv.

"Yong Jaewha!" A ruler was slapped on my desk and I blink my eyes open to see my teacher standing in front of me.

Caught.

I was daydreaming with my eyes close.

I should tell her.

Here I was kneeling on the floor with my arms raised to the air. I should have never told her and about her boring lectures.

"My arms hurt.." I cried. It was only three minutes I was out there.

I would get out of this situtation if I could. Only because my teacher has the class president watching me 24/7. I glance over my shoulder and saw him staring at me. I sigh and look away. Dang you class president.

After that suffering the bell rang. Everyone came out of their classroom and filled the hallway. I message my arms while I made my wany back to class and pack my things. I reach for my notebook and notice someone wrote the notes for me while I was out in the hall. All of it exactly.

I glance around the classroom to see any signs of someone who possibly did it but there was a few students left and right away I know they didn't do this for me.

This happens all the time when I'm out of the hallway, actually.

I wonder who?

It was lunch period which means more sleeping yaaaay! I walk out the classroom and headed to the rooftop. On my way there, I saw a bundle of blonde hair guys entering the cafeteria.

Whoa whoa. Blonde group of guys? Blonde group of guys means... could it be? I hurried to the cafe and saw them sitting at the far right corner. No way! Not only I have to be at work with them but at school?! Mother of -

"Oh gawd, you're everywhere aren't you." Behind me was Youngjae. He was holding a lot of books in his arms. 

"Y-You all come to Yangnam!?" My eyes rounded at the reailty. It's true noooo

"No not at all. Remind you  I have on a Yangnam uniform." Youngjae smiles brightly.

I frown. Great dealing with this problem meaning I will have to deal others ahem five more problems.

"Look you can't tell the rest I come here and don't make it as we know each other too!"

Youngjae looked confused. "Why not? Are you the loner that everyone tries to aviod?" He snickers. 

Yes.

"No." I mumble. If you put it that way it makes me feel worse. "I gotta go." I rush pass Youngjae and knock one of the books out his arms.

"Geez! You can at least help me pick that up!" Youngjae shouts. He crouches down and picks up the fallen book and stack them with the rest in his arms. He looks back at the double doors before joining the rest at the table.

I huff as I trudge up the stairs that led to the rooftop. I found a shading spot and sat against the cement wall.  

Stupid Youngjae. Why are you so mean like everyone else here! 

I curl my knees in my chest and place on my arms on them. I stare out in the open wide area and saw a paper plane  land a few feet away from me. 

I search around me if there was anyone in sight before getting the paper plan. 

I saw something written in it and opened it. 

'Smile.'

 

Today was just odd. The notebook, B.A.P and this note. I think I'm going crazy. School ended and I was heading straight away to the cafe. Luckily throughtout the rest of the school day I didn't encounter any of the guys.

"Jaehwa!" Zelo was waving as he skated towards me with his skateboard.

He stops and kicks it up to his hand. "Do you go to Yangnam?! You're wearing the same uniform as me." He points at me before looking down at himself then back to me.

Caught. I was so much into my thoughts I didn't bother to change quickly.

I put a finger to my lips and made him follow me to the back. "You can't tell anyone, okay. I don't want the others to know I go to Yangnam."

Zelo tilts his head and furrow his brows. "Why not? I want to see Jaehwa at school too! We can hang out together and eat lunch!"

"No! You don't want to do that!" I shout, making him flinch of my sudden out burst. "Zelo, it's just..." I don't want you to be with a lonely person like me when you have others.

"I understand." He mumbles, walking away from me with deflated shoulders.

I was going to speak again but nothing came out.

I'm sorry, Zelo. 

I better change before the others come.

 

I feel bad.

Very bad.

Youngjae and Zelo wouldn't glance my way. I tried talking to them but they ignored me. I don't understand. We're together at work. They can see me. Talk to me whenever they want.

I sigh as I went outside to sweep.

"Hi, Jaehwa." Jongup was washing the windows. He smiles at me but saw that I wasn't looking at him. "Are you okay?"

I manage to smile at him. "Yeah."

"You can talk to me." 

"I'm okay, Jongup." I said. "I'm just tired."

Jongup didn't say anything and nodded then returns to washing the windows.

It was closing and everyone went their seprate ways well some. "I'm coming home with you tonight~" Daehyun giggles. "Come on I'll bring you home."

"Don't try it. My sweet cheeks is coming over tonight, right?" Himchan eagerly nods at me, wanting me to agree with him.

I didn't notice them bickering about bringing me home. I just watched as Zelo and Youngjae left. I said bye...they didn't know I exist.

I sigh for the upteenth time. Yongguk lock the doors and happen to hear. He raises a brow and watches me walk off. " Did something happen?"

He asks Jongup. "Jaehwa was pretty sad. I don't what happen."

"No kidding...those two." Yongguk nods towards the direction Youngjae and Zelo left. "Didn't even speak a word or bickered."

Something is wrong.