Plans

Winter Wishes [ D I S C O N T I N U E D ]

"I thought I’d find you here." A voice said, completely destroying the good vibes around us.

 

Surprised, we both searched for the owner of the voice.

 

It was Jude.

 

"Hyung! Why didn't you reply to my text?" Jude asked impatiently.

 

I raised an eyebrow at this. Did Baram lie to me?

 

"I was busy, Jude...” He said as he glanced at me.

 

Confused, I stood up from my chair.

"Maybe... Maybe I should go... My friend is probably looking for me...” I said as I quickly grabbed my belongings.

 

"No, wait." Baram grabbed my wrist and pulled me to sit back down.

 

I blushed at the sudden skinship.

 

Sure, we've gotten friendly within the last few hours, but-

 

"Hyung!" Jude interrupted my thoughts.

 

"Hyung, why are you holding her like that? Are you two dating??" He asked.

 

Baram quickly pushed me away and cleared his throat.

 

"No," he started.

 

"I just wanted to invite our new friend, Eunjae, to have dinner with us later..." He said kind of uneasily.

 

I was startled at the thought, to be honest. I guess he could tell I was too.

 

"You can bring your friend if you'd like." Baram quickly added.

 

Pfft, as if bringing Hyemi could help my situation...

 

Jude's eyes brightened at the thought of Hyemi going.

 

"Yes! Bring Hyemi! I never got a chance to ask her for her number...” He said as he blushed and kicked the ground with his toes. 

 

It was obvious that he had a crush on my best friend.

 

"Hmmm, alright it’s a date then!" I accepted. 

 

I wanted Hyemi to have a pleasurable time on this trip and Jude just so happened to be her ideal boyfriend.

 

We said our goodbyes and left.

 

I later caught up to Hyemi who was wandering around the resort. I told her our plans and we decided to go back to the room to get ready.

 

"I can't believe you scored me some time with Jude! I seriously thought that this morning would be the last time I’d see Mr. Perfect! “She exclaimed.

 

"I just hope I don’t end up letting you down...” I sighed under my breath as I picked my clothes for later tonight.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating! I wrote this when the other two chapters were written, and I decided to wait a bit before releasing it. Well, here's something to hold you guys over for now. It's short, but y'all are in for some nice long chapters in the future.