Welcome Back to Hell.

Little Miss Wallflower

 

Leaves of dark brown, orange, and yellow from outside trees started to fall as I made my way down the silent street. The hot days of summer had already passed, as the autumn season had made its way. My classes started in an hour, but it was a tradition of mine to go to school before anyone else did.

Walking down the silent street, made me remember the times when my older brother and I used to walk to school together. It wasn't boring as he had alot of funny stories to tell me or he'd listen to my problems, but in middle-school we drifted apart. Now he’s hardly ever home, and I’m left by myself.  He had made a friend in a class of his, and then from there he slowly stopped playing with me… After the accident, we just stopped talking with each other. Truthfully, he’s mostly never home.

It’s amazing that a pair of twins turned out so different from one another. He became a kingka of our new school, and I the social outcast.  I wasn’t as outspoken as he, I fact I was really very very shy. I always hid behind him when we were with each other. He was my protector, my knight, and I was his treasure.

At least I used to be.

He had a girlfriend now, one of the school’s Queenka, Jung Ah Eun. She was a total . She’s act like a perfect angel, but I knew better. She was the devil. I’ve seen her bully some students, and cheating behind my oppas back. I hated her.

But my brother loved her, or rather loved her act.

Why are boys so stupid?

It wasn't long before the gates of my school, came into my view. The grounds were empty,  and not a single soul in sight.

Well… Welcome back to hell.