Introducing Little Miss Lonely

Little Miss Wallflower

Chapter 1:

You would think that being one half to a twin would not make me a lonely person. Well, that was true at least until middle school started. My twin brother and I used to be stuck together like glue, all through pre-school and elementry it was just us two. 

We were living in our own world where no one existed but us two, and when I was last happy. My Mother and Father died in an accident when my twin and I were in our last day of elementry. As a matter of fact, it was our graduation day, I remember that day so clearly that after the accident I had countless nightmares of my parents dieing and how I couldn't save them at all.... 

You'd think after an accident where you became an orphan you and your sibling would be more bonded with each other, for my twin and myself we drifted apart. I don't blame anyone but myself, if I hadn't lost my ability to speak maybe my brother would have still been there for me. 

I blame myself for every single bad thing that happen to me. 

There are some nights that I would cry myself to sleep, crying for my mom and dad but most of all my lost bond with my only family left alive... My own twin brother... ChangJo.

I guess you could call me Miss Lonely, that's what the other student's and teachers do. It's become an idenity that I've hidden behind for a while now, and soon I'll be entering High School with my brother.

Not like it would matter.

My caring older twin brother, who once looked after me really well changed. When our sibling relationship practically ended he went and joined a gang called Teen Top, and became a Kingka of my school. He almost never came home, but the times he did he ignored me. 

It hurts so much for my brother to do that, but I desarve it don't I? 

After my brother left me alone, I became a loner. No friends at school, no one at home, the only place I has friends was at my work place, a flower shop whose owner and son was my only friend.

Maybe soon things will change.

I do want to have friends, I do want to find my prince, and I really do want my brother to love me again.

Maybe this is the year that I will have friends.

Maybe this is the year that My brother will come back to me...

Maybe this year... Is my year.

~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

So How was it? Good or Bad? Please Comment and tell me! I won't be able to improve if no one helps me by pointing out my mistakes!!!!

Anyway! Thank you guys for reading!

~Kyoko_chi