You

Fake

Jessica blinked a few times to focus her eyes on the female figure. And when she regained the focus and adjusted to the light, her eyes grew wide. "Ti-T-T-Tiffany!?" she stuttered, still in shock. She didn't get a reply but what she got was a tackle instead. The moment she felt Tiffany hugging her from top tears of happiness starts to flow. She has a ton of questions for her but she kept in inside simply because nothing mattered and the only thing that does is that Tiffany is there, hugging her. She felt something wet on her shoulder and noticed Tiffany sobbing uncontrollably.

She Tiffany's hair and softly whispered "babo... I'm the one who should be crying now. Don't cry again Tiff, I miss that incredible smile of yours"

Hearing that, Tiffany lifted herself up and tried to smile but she failed and kissed Jessica on the lips instead. As her lips touched Jessica's dry ones, Jessica's mind went blank. If her brain is a freaking computer, it would've experienced a blue screen and needed to restart.

Realising that Jessica didn't kiss her back and what she did was improper, she pulled herself back with a heavy heart and tried to apologise but before she could mutter a "sorry", she got pulled down to the bed with Jessica on top of her, kissing her then snuggled on her neck. It all happened in a blink of an eye that the blanket Jessica threw landed just after she snuggled onto her. 

Tiffany's eyes went wide as she felt Jessica crying on her neck. Everything was still surreal at that moment for both of them....

//--//

After an hour of quiet and peaceful cuddling, they managed to settle down and stared lovingly at each other's eyes. Both Jessica and Tiffany wanted to mutter an "I Love You" but every time they wanted to spit it out, they stopped before the first word and blushed instead. Jessica couldn't take it anymore and tackled Tiffany once more, this time not kissing her passionately but gently. Even though the kiss was gentle, it affected the both of them even more than before that they finally realised they didn't need to utter a single word to express their love to each other.

And after Jessica pulled back from the kiss, she uttered a question.

"Does this mean that.. We.. urm.. d-d-at."

Tiffany stopped Jessica in the middle of asking by kissing her.

"I'll... Take that as a yes" Jessica said and both of them blushed.

"By the way... How long have I been unconscious?"

And the conversation continued so long that I couldn't type it... LoL!!!!

//--//

Unknown to the new couple, two figures were watching them. One taller than the other one. Yes, they were SooYoung and Sunny.

"Wow.... How come they're a new couple and they did that but we've never done that before?" Sunny asked the tranced SooYoung.

SooYoung didn't answer the question and stared and Sunny with a weird expression.

But Sunny knew this expression and gulped. OH NO And she ran outside the hospital, with SooYoung chasing her, the 'weird' expression still on her face.

//--//

"Whoa, what's with the noise?" Jessica said with a grumpy voice because the noise made from Sunny's and SooYoung's running.

"Sssh, don't care about them, c'mere" Tiffany said and pouted.

Seeing the expression, Jessica went back to Tiffany's embrace and both of them slept on the hospital bed, together.

//--//

By the morning, both of them somehow woke up simultaneously and stretched at the same time, too, causing both of them to accidentally pushed each other and fell from the narrow hospital bed. Realising what just happened, they both laughed at the unique incident.

After getting up from the floor, the both of them said "good morning, hun" at the same time and both of them laughed again...

//--//

"You're so crazy last night Soo....." Sunny said as she limped to their car. 

"Well, who asked you to lose the eating contest?" SooYoung proudly said to her girlfriend and laughed at her empty wallet.

Sunny glared at SooYoung and silenced her. But the silence was replaced by an even louder laughter from SooYoung, causing Sunny to get even more pissed and shoved her into the car with a force that magically came from the anger...

//--//

After being checked by the doctor again, Jessica signed the paper works and was free to leave after paying the bills. Jessica's illness wasn't dengue, but it seemed that the fever increased due to stress. But since she found TIffany again, her life seemed to come back in an instant. Both Jessica and Tiffany hugged each other again, and walked out from the hospital, hand in hand, to the hospital's park before leaving the compound.

"Tiff, I've got something to show you.." Jessica said with a big smile, knowing that it would make her happy.

"What is it Jessiiii???" Tiffany enthusiastically asked with a very happy smile and pecked Jessica on the check, making her blush.

"W-well, I bet you'll like it but I'm not gonna tell you... Jessica winked and pecked Tiffany on the forehead, claiming her position in the relationship.

"J-jessi did you just do that?"

"Yup!" Jessica answered with a triumphant smile.

"You....." Tiffany tackled Jessica on the ground.

Fortunately the park was almost empty that afternoon so no one saw the foolishness that happened....

///----///

Well, here goes nothing.... Me trying to write fluff scenes? FAIL lol

anyway, I hope you'll comment to this humble story... hehe..

And I'm pleasantly surprised that someone upvoted my story! thank you very much! 

The next chapter isn't written yet but... JeTi might go to the Bahamas in the future chapters!! woohooo!!! XD