Reminiscing

Fake

"Jessi~! Look at the first snow!!!" A 9-year-old Tiffany shouted after tackling Jessica, causing them both to fall on the sandbox.

"Yah! I'm all dirty now!" Jessica yelled and glared and frowned at Tiffany.

"But we're in the playground, what do you expect?" Tiffany pinched Jessica and pushed the sides of Jessica's lips upwards to force her to smile.

Jessica still glared, but then a mischievous glint showed at her eyes, without Tiffany's notice. In a blink of an eye, Jessica is pinning Tiffany on the sandbox, tickling her. But then, Jessica noticed that Tiffany's eyes were starting to let out tears. Jessica gasped, how could she be so insensitive that they were playing on a sandbox!?

"Ppaniiii, I'm sorry, let's go home and get your eyes cleaned!" Jessica pulled Tiffany out of the sandbox with a worried face.

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean to do it!" Tiffany said with a smile and hopped on Jessica's back.

"But now you should carry me or else.." Tiffany lightly poked Jessica's sides, threatening her.

Jessica gulped, fearing Tiffany's threat. "O-okay..." Jessica stuttered and carried Tiffany back home.. (Their house were side by side.)

//--//

A drop of tear fell on The screen of Jessica's tablet PC as she was remembering the past while typing her online journal.

"When can I see you again, Tiff?" Jessica threw her tablet to the other end of the couch and hugged herself. She is still unable to accept the fact that she had lost contact with Tiffany for years. She was shocked on the sudden loss of contact, she was worried if something bad is actually happening to Tiffany.

"Maybe You're not for me, but.... I know that I am yours..." Jessica thought as she remembered that Tiffany told her that she was having a boyfriend a few weeks before she became unable to contact her. "But if you are, maybe destiny will bring us back together..."

With that thought, she cried herself to sleep on the couch...

//--//

The next morning, Jessica's house.

"ugh... jessica groaned at the pain caused by sleeping on the couch with an awkward position. She got up and head to the bathroom, prepping herself to go to her university. She's currently on her second year of her culinary course and is having an outstanding performance.(well, in this fic)

Her best buddy there is SooYoung. She is one hell of an eater but a very realiable friend. Then she got Sunny, who is a direct opposite to Soo, in terms of height, and eating habbit that is. She too is a bery reliable person, the three of them never doubted one another for they have the this kind of trust that siblings have.

Jessica is driving her red FT-86 with a relatively fast speed when the urge to sleep suddenly struck her. Noticing that, she reminded to get a cup of coffee to fight her random sleepiness(dafuq lol).

Once she parked her car and locked it, she head to the shop straight away and ordered her usual order, a cup of Caramel Macchiato.

After hetting a small sip of her coffee, she continued to drive and reached the campus not long after. The campus actually has a similar coffee shop, but her friends thought that she loved the branch in the previous place simply because the one in the cafe is always packed with people.

But unkown to them... It was the place where she was able to contact Tiffany for the last time until now....

///----///

soooooo,1st chapter! Typing a fic on a tablet pc isn't a really good idea lol...

enjoy! Andd.... Please comment and sub... Cuz if I have no readers, then I'll be writing in vain... LoL