Choding.

All Things Broken and Beautiful
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow."
 

― William Shakespeare

Luhan. Yoona.

Choding.

(choding - an elementary kid, or someone who acts like one)

 

Sometimes, in life, there will be one person who can make you smile just by being there.

If you're lucky, that person may be there almost every day of your present life.

Yoona counts herself amongst those who are lucky.

It happens at different times of the day, but Luhan can always make her smile. Even when he's not really there, he'll make sure that she's not alone, and that she's happy and okay.

Smiles come through paper cranes, nicknames only they understand and late nights stretched out so long that 'good night' becomes 'good morning' (Okay, okay, I'm really sleeping this time. Bye. I love you ^^).

Laughs come through bad jokes, memes he finds on the internet (Hahaha, you have to see this. I'll link you.) and imaginary situations that she fabricates (she's pretty sure they disgust Luhan but they make him laugh, anyway).

She'll about his love for Taylor Swift, then admit later that she likes her, too, and has a signed CD of Speak Now on her shelf. When he turned 15, she played Fifteen loud on her iPod and told him so, even though it was late at night and she probably should have been in bed.

She probably said 'Happy Birthday' 6 times that day (his birthday), because she was scared that she never even said it once. And he said 'thank you' every time.

He'll about her love for that band called 'EXO' and how her husband

Please log in to read the full chapter