Chapter 3

The Cookie of My Destiny

-SoYoon's POV-

 
I took out my fortune and re-read it. 'Leave right now. Leave this place and don't come back.' Where am I gonna go? I can't be in Korea any longer. I will leave this country and go somewhere in Asia.  I will leave Korea and go to Japan. I think I'll be safer in Japan than Korea...for now. I don't want to die yet. I haven't even experienced love. I want to find that special someone before I die.
 
I slowly got up from bed and sighed. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and finish my daily morning routines. A single droplet of my tear slid down my cheek, thinking I was never going to come back here again. I walked out of the bathroom and went inside my closet, trying to find something comfortable to wear. I bought my plane ticket last night when I got home and the flight takes off at noon. I looked around my room trying to see if I wasn't going to forget anything.I picked up my suitcase that was lying on the floor and carried it downstairs. Step by step, I felt the suitcase get heavier, "Ergh!" I grunted setting the suitcase on the ground when I finally reached the ground.
 
I ran back up the stairs to get my bag and called my brother, JiYong to pick me up. "Oppa, where are you?" I asked.
 
"I'm with my friends, waeyo?"
 
"Oh.... can you pick me up and drop me off at the airport?" I asked.
 
"Why you going to the airport?"
 
"I-I... Can you just pick me up pleaseee."
 
"Aish, I'll be there in 20 minutes." He answered and hung up. I smiled in satisfaction and went downstairs again. I haven't eaten yet so I went to the kitchen and pulled out the instant ramen that was in the cupboard. I opened the wrapping and ate the noodles without cooking it. I was too lazy to boil the water and cook the noodles so I just ate it straight from the bag. I walked over to the dining room table with the ramen in my hands and pulled out a chair. I sat down and finished eating it and patiently waited for my brother.
 
Kwon JiYong, my idiot brother who's 18 and can drive. He's allowed to drive but I'm not, even though I'm only a year younger than him. My parents think I'm too young to drive and they're worried about me. I can't blame them but I still want to drive. The door burst open which made me jump a little. "Yah, SoYoon, let's go. My friends are waiting. Ppalli." He commanded. I got up and went to get my suitcase and my bag.
 
"Oppa.. help." I pleaded. He shook his head while clicking his teeth.
 
"Where are you going?" He asked.
 
I stuttered, "U-uhm, yo- you know the airport.."
 
"I know that already god dammit. Like where?" He grumbled.
 
"Japan." I softly said looking down. I started walking towards my brother's car and opened the door.
 
"Wae?"
 
"To study." I lied. I looked behind and saw him putting the suitcase in the trunk. When I was about to go in the car, I heard someone's voice call my name.
 
"SoYoon!" I looked around and saw a guy approaching me. It was MyungSoo, my neighbor. He warmly smiled, "Where are you going with all of this luggage?" He asked. I cleared my throat.
 
"I'm going to Japan." I answered.
 
"So you're gonna listen to it.." He whispered to himself.
 
"Ne?"
 
"Ah! It's nothing. Have a safe trip!" He waved his hand. I thanked him and went in the car, my brother was listening to the radio and talking on the phone.
 
"Oh alright I gotta go, I'll see ya later." He said, "Alright, SoYoon. You ready?" He asked. I buckled my seatbelt and nodded.
 
-MYUNGSOO'S POV-
 
"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!! We have to go to Japan. Like right now." I yelled. SungGyu hyung walked over to me and asked me why. "Because, SoYoon. She's gonna listen to the fortune cookie. She's going to Japan, I have to protect her hyung. I know JongHyun is already on his way, he won't stop. Please come to Japan with me." I pleaded.
 
"Okay. We will." He said. My eyes lit up and my face brightened.
 
"Thank you, gomawoyo hyung." I thanked. SungGyu hyung cleared his throat.
 
"MyungSoo.... last night.."
 
"What.." I asked.
 
"Last night, JongHyun.. was gonna kill her. I think he was gonna her too but I'm not so sure. I just saw a blade and her crying. I punched him so I don't know what he's gonna do now. But.. I saw them last night, he was 'walking her home' but instead he took her to his house. And I knew something was wrong when he took her there."
 
I was furious. I couldn't protect her. "Thank you.." I mumbled. *That bastard JongHyun, I will make you pay for this*  "Hyung.. can you call Infinite and tell them to get ready? I wanna leave tomorrow morning. I'll pay for the ticekts." I said and left.
 
 
 
-JONGHYUN'S POV-
 
I told Key to follow SoYoon this morning and I recieved a text from him that she was moving. To Japan. When I got that text, I knew what I was going to do. Drop out of school and move to Japan with her. I can't let her get away with this. She humiliated me in front of the entire god damn school.
 
Tomorrow morning, SHINee and I will go to Japan. I pulled my phone out and called Onew. "Hyung, get everything ready. We're going to Japan." I said.
 
"Eh? Wae?"
 
"SoYoon." I replied and hung up.
 
 
 
sorry the rated m chapter was bothering the hell outta me. Ill update tonight cuz u guys probably thought it was another update
 
Hey guys. Okay. I am so sorry I couldn't update. It's cuz I was studying for finals and it finally ended today :D
 
I wanted to write so bad for you guys but...miahnae. BUt I hope you like this chapter. Please continue supporting me!