Chapter 2

The Cookie of My Destiny

-SoYoon's POV-

I then heard someone's voice. "SoYoon? Are you okay?" His voice was soft. I cried in response and I felt his arms around me. I gasped and cried harder afraid of this person. "It's okay. I won't hurt you. At all in any way." I shook my head.

"Please, please don't hurt me. Please." I sobbed. I was so scared of this person, I literally thought I was going to pee myself.

"I promise I won't do anything to you." He wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly.

"Please just don't.." I cried. It was too much for me to handle. "Who are you?" I asked. I couldn't see his face because the room was dark.

"I'll tell you after we get out of here." He whispered. Then, I felt myself being lifted off the ground. As if I was light as a feather, this guy picked me up easily. We left the house and I saw JongHyun on the ground knocked out cold. We left him there on the ground and departed. Once we were under the street light, I was able to see the guy's face. I couldn't remember who he was but he looked really familiar. "I'm Kim SungGyu.." He introduced. I nodded. "My friend knows you pretty well so.. and I was just walking home and I saw you getting carried in the house."

"Oh.Thank you..SungGyu-ssi." I thanked. "Thank you for tonight." I bowed and left but he soon caught up to me. "Let me walk you home." He offered. "I want to make sure you're gonna be safe." He said.

"Oh okay. Gahamsahamnida." It was a quiet, silent walk. 30 minutes of pure silence, no one talked. I wasn't in the mood to talk. I was stilll startled about what happened earlier. He understood what I was feeling so he just accompanied me to my house. When we got to my house, I decided to listen to my fortune cookie. I didn't want to face JongHyun anymore. How am I going to leave though? I decided to tell my parents, I will study abroad. My parents aren't really close with me so they will approve of this in a second.

I got a backpack, put all of my money in there, some clothes, and important belongings in there. I will leave tomorrow morning. It's official. I'm sorry DaeHyun, Sulli, JongUp, Krystal, YongGuk but I can't be here anymore. What if I actually die next time?

 

Ok sorry short update. But yah... I will be updatig with the contest story one so I can finish it first and then concentrate on this story. Sprry its boring and short.  I, Crazy4BAP apologizze..lol