And On This Day, a New Romance was Born

Of Cookies and Accidental Kisses

       While you unconsciously crept closer to Jaejoong, you got to the point where if he turned, there would be consequences. At that moment, Jaejoong turned around and your lips touched. You were so shocked that you couldn’t move. The accidental kiss lasted for a while, until the cookie timer rang loudly and startled you both out of your dazes.

       “Uh….. I’ll go check on the cookies,” Jaejoong said, making a beeline for the kitchen.

       “Yeah, sure,” you said, blushing furiously and looking down, avoiding any eye contact. While Jaejoong was in the kitchen, you thought about the kiss. It was kind of sweet, and you liked Jaejoong. While you were having a mini panic attack, Jaejoong was at the kitchen, also freaking out.

 

~Jaejoong’s P.O.V.~

       Oh my god, I actually kissed her. I actually kissed her. Granted, it was an accidental kiss, but a kiss nonetheless. I thought. I took the cookies out and let them cool. As it was cooling, I was thinking. IS she freaking out like me? Will she run away? What am I going to do when I get back, pretend it never happened? Oh my god. I thought. I peered into the living room and saw Aidria still there, but it didn’t look like she moved at all. Oh my god, did I blow it? With those thoughts running through my head, I decided I needed a little more time, so I took out the jar of nutella and began making nutella cookie sandwiches.

 

~Your P.O.V.~

       Why is he not coming back? Did I do something wrong? Of course I did, which is why he’s not coming back. Oh god, help me now. Please don’t let me lose him. … Great, I’m in love with him. Only took a kiss to make me realize that. Sigh, why did I have to find out I love him now of all times? It’s going to be so awkward.

 

~Jaejoong’s P.O.V.~

       This is it, I’m going to ask her out today. Please, god, don’t let me mess this up. I thought while cleaning up. I picked up the plate of cookies with determination, and walked to the living room. I placed the plate on the coffee table in front and looked at Aidria.

       “Aidria, I have something to say,” I started.

       “Jaejoong, I need to tell you something,” Aidria said at the same time.

       “You go first,” both of us said at the same time. We laughed awkwardly.

       “You first,” Aidria said.

       Here is goes, I thought. “Aidria, uhm, that is,” I started.

 

~Your P.O.V.~

       “Aidria, uhm, that is,” Jaejoong started to say. “Wouldyoubemygirlfriend?

       “I’m sorry, what was that? I couldn’t hear,” I said.

       “I said,” Jaejoong said nervously, “Wouldyoubemygirlfriend?”

       “That was a bit fast,” I said, “could you repeat that again?”

       “Would you be my girlfriend?” Jaejoong said, blushing furiously.

       “Oh,” I said.

       “I mean, if you want, I understand completely if you don’t,” Jaejoong started to say.

       “No, I would love to,” you said, also blushing a bright red.

 

       You two moved closer to each other, until there was scarcely a centimeter between you two. And in that magical moment, you two kissed again. Even though it wasn’t technically the first kiss, it felt like it was. It was sweet and tender, making your body feel warm. The movie started playing again, either you or Jaejoong must have pressed the remote by accident. You let out a startled laugh and moved away from Jaejoong. You moved to sit between his legs and for the rest of the movie, you two cuddled and kissed. And on this day, a new romance was born.

 

 

A/N: And it's done, how was it? Thanks for reading, guys <3