4

Little Crush

"WTF?! YOU FORCIBLY KISSED HER?! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?! DAMMIT LUHAN!!", "I miss her but she keep making a distance to me, it feels like she dont accept everything I do, she gave me a hostility from the start, Jein!", "You just making an excuse...you dont try to know her better, now I see that you underestimate her and treat her like other girls!", Kang Je In walkout from the room and leaving him behind, she keep walking even Luhan calling her name, she feels so dissappointed to the way he treat her bestfriend, Cho Soo Jin. She know after that her friend will skip the school, its a good thing she slap Luhan at the moment, serve him right! She cant believe, Luhan will act so far like that...she hope Kris will scold Luhan necessarily!

----------

"Soojin-ah, kweanchana?", she sit beside me and held my hand, "I'm cool", she sighing and squeeze my hand, "Stupid Luhan, even a lover should use their brain properly!", I chuckle and nudge her shoulder, "Are you Crazy girl or Pabo yeoja? Since when a lover use their brain, they just expresing what they feel whatever the cost", sudenly she pinch my cheek, "Yah...Kang Je In, dont act like a Love Guru or something, I just trying to say something in here!", "Araso araso!", she release me and began to continue, "I know you feel something for Luhan, but...you just dont want to admit it...yet!", I sighing to her statement, "Jein-ah, if the first time we met them in a better way, maybe I can feel something to him sooner without hesitate, but...as you can see, I just keeping a bad feeling about him!", she held my hand again, "Why dont you give a try for a while, so you can know him better...just him, dont bother the other, I mean his friends...I'll handle them", I see her say to me with pleading eyes...I dont know for sure, if I can handle this in a good way like she want...but in the end I just noding weakly to her, then I realize why she so persistent about this?!, "Jein-ah...are you doing this because of your feeling for Kris?", she silent for a while and smile, "Sort of, but...I look again at the video about you and Luhan, he look so sincere when he say every words to you, I just keep repeating the video to make it sure and I'm sure that he really sincere about the feeling for you, just...believe me, Soojin-ah", I dont know how to act about her new side...is this what maturity means? "Jein-ah, please dont show me this side of yours...you give me a goosebump!", she laugh at me and flick my forehead lightly.

----------

I go to school as usual, open my locker to get my thing for today, walk to my class and preparing for today lesson at my desk, then hearing music from my Ipod while waiting until I got daydreaming...I feel someone nudge my shoulder, its Luhan. He smile and greeting to me, as if I hear it...I still using my earphone anyway, so I just back smile lazily to him and get to my position again. I feel nudge to my shoulder again and when I turn around, it stil Luhan, he smile and greeting to me again, I do the same and after that I get to my position again. Not for a second, I feel nudge again, tch...dammit Luhan! I pull out my earphone and turn around angrily, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!", then finally I see clearly who in front of me after I yell, "I want you to go to library, Ms. Cho Soo Jin, since I know you good in this lesson...I'll give you more than anyone in this class, I want it to be finish after school at my desk!", its our teacher for today lesson..., why I did'nt hear the bell?! And now their laughing at me...dammit! "Did you hear me, Ms. Cho Soo Jin?", "Ne, Kim seonsaengnim", before sit back to my sit I took a glimpse to Luhan and he wink at me...WINK?! What a damn morning...

I reach the library and start working, what a great way to spent my lunch hour! Where the hell is Kangjein anyway?! Why she did'nt show up this morning?! And why I just realize it now?! I keep on mumbling with myself until I did'nt realize someone is already come and staring at me for a while, "Are you possessed or something?", I look around and see Kangjein, "Yah...you crazy girl, where the hell are you?!", "Here...I brought you lunch", without hesitate I grab it and start eating, "Gomawo...but I stil mad with you!", "Araso, just finish your lunch and I'll do the rest of your task", "Gomawo...but I stil mad with you", she just chuckle and shook her head. "Soojin-ah, I heard what happen from Luhan", "So?", "What do you mean so?", "Yeah...you already heard everything from Luhan, so?", "Nothing so about that, silly! I just wanna hear it from you", "Its just a bad start for today, thats all...nothing more", "Dont talk to me like that, Cho Soo Jin...its not your style to having a mysterious attitude with me!", "Its not mysterious, Jein...I just lazy to speak, beside that was not important to us", "Whatever you say, at least you're not having a grudge behind my back!", "What for, its just a stupid way to ruin my mood! Instead a grudge, I'll just beat you up to drain it!", I see her a bit shock and then smile, "I like that way", "So, where are you today?", "Ruining someone life", I look at her weirdly, "Am I know that person?", "Yeah...you know him", "Him?", "Its Kris", "Honestly, what is exactly your relatioship with him?", "We're nothing, just a stranger meet up each other", "Whatever you say, Jein", I keep on eating my lunch until she finish the task. "Okay, we already finish everything, lets give it and go home!", "No, you go home and I'll be the one that give it...seems you need to be alone, Jein", she look at me with unreadable stares, "Okay then", before she go, I hold her hand, "Call me if you need anything", she smile weakly and left.

"Soojin-ah, where's Jein?", sudenly Luhan came out of nowhere and hold my elbow, "Go home after helping me", I keep on walking even he stil hold my elbow, "Let me help you", he let go my hand and took everything from my hand before I can refuse, "Thanks", we walking in silent until we reach teacher's office, "Annyeong, seonsaengnim...here's the task you want", Luhan put it on her desk, "Good job, Cho Soo Jin...mind your manner next time we meet", "Ne seonsaengnim...I'll remember it", "Good, you may leave", I go out without looking back, at least I can go home now. "Hey, where you going", I almost forgot Luhan with me for helping, "Home", "Lets go out for a while", "Sure", "Really?", he look at me surprisingly, like he cant believe I'll accept his offer to go out, "Yeah, really", he totally make a big grind on his face when I really accept it, tch...

----------

"Why you sudenly accept my offer?", "Kangjein told me to be nice to you", "I see", I just enjoying my drink while waiting our order, he just take me to cafe near our school, so I ordering my usual food. "Soojin-ah...I like you", I look at him with poker face, "I know, Jein told me that", "You did'nt feel it?", I shook my head, "I'm to busy with my own negativity thought, I already told you what I think about you and your friends, right?", he looks kinda sad, but I stil feel the same anyway... "Its okay, as long as I can chat and make you go out with me, I dont mind about everything you thought about me and my friends", now he smirking, hmm... "Whatever you say, Luhan", finally our food come, now I can fulfill my hunger!

----------