3

Little Crush

Blue = Chinese language, Green = French, Purple = Japanese,

 

I saw Kris come closer to Kang Je In, "Why you hide it? Its beautiful", when Kris almost touch it, sudenly someone grab his hand...the bodyguard is already come! "Its okay boys, just make our way...no violence", Kangjein smile and wink to Kris, tch...crazy girl! Like usual the bodyguard will not release them until we reach the exit and out from there. We not hanging out in school again, directly to our way home, its better like that...cause it will be awkward if we see them after the incident...

----------

"Hey", its Luhan...tch, its no good to see him this morning, I'm not in the mood! I keep walking, but he catch me up, "Wait up, Soojin!", he hold my shoulder, I shove it politely and see his face become a bit surprise, "What do you want, Luhan?", "We're friend, right? Something bothering you?", I just turn around and walk away, sudenly he grab my wrist and make me turn around, "We're friend, right?", he ask the same question, tch..."Yeah", while answering I try to release my hand from his grip, but he hold it so freaking tight, urgh...WTH is wrong with him?! Its freaking morning, but he already make me more peeved! "So tell me...WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU, CHO SOO JIN?!", I look directly into his eyes, "I just not in the mood, okay!", I take my hand harshly and left him.

"Soojin-ah, are you in your period? You look so pale and moody?", I look to her and noding lazily, she just chuckle and my hair gently, "Just sleep and dont act like lioness!", I smile to her and hit her hand ligthly, "Jein-ah, I want ice cream...please buy it for me", I look to her with my puppy eyes, "You give a goosebump when you do it to me...do that to Luhan!", she grimace and nudge my forehead, then go buying the ice cream...I laugh while see her gone and back to my sleeping mode!

"Preety girl, wake up and be mine...open your eyes and see your man standing beside you", I heard someone whisper and touch my face, but I'm to lazy to wake up, this period time makes my body a bit weak and lethargic. I feel wind blowing my face, I kinda smile and enjoy it, "Please open your eyes and realize my presence", I heard someone whisper, I twitch my eyes but still its hard for my lazy eyes to open, "Should I kiss those beautiful eyes to make their way for see me here?", then I feel warm breath in my eyes, its not right I should wake up now...why I have to be this weak?! Urgh...slowly I open my eyes and...LUHAN?! I got up immadiately and face him, "What are you doing? What are you trying to do?", sudenly stagger got me, I lean my body on the desk, then Luhan forcing me lightly to sit, while he grab another chair to sit beside me, I know I dont have any strength to against him so I compromise, "What wrong? You look so pale, are you sick?", he begin to checking my forehead and neck, "You disturbing my rest!", I shove his hand and sit straight then crossing my hand, "Soojin-ah, gweanchana?", "Get lost Luhan...I need my rest!", he grab my hand and try to pull me, "Come on, I'll take you to infirmary", I pull back my hand harshly, "I said...GET THE HELL OUT!", this is worst...OMG! "Comehere you idiot!", sudenly Kangjein come and take Luhan off forcely. I see them out and rest again...

---------

"YAH...KANGJEIN, DO MICHYEOSO?! Why you tell him?! OMG...this is so freaking embarasing!", she just laugh at me, "Look at that face, your period totally take over your patience and sanity, Soojin-ah", I hit her hand, "Shut the hell up, Jein! You're such a crazy ! Why you should tell the detail to him?!", she laugh at me again, "Thats whats friend are for my dear, I should tell the detail to him...beside he's your future boyfriend", and now she smirk at me, argh..."Now I see...you're just not crazy but stupid too! Dont talk bull Jein, dont give a crap to my ears!", PLAK!!! WTF?! "YAH...CHO SOO JIN! SINCE WHEN I TALK CRAP TO YOU?! IF I DO THAT WE CANT BE BESTFRIEND LIKE NOW!", I got frozen for a while and sigh, "Mianhae, Jein-ah...I'm just not myself right now", "I know that", we look each other and laugh..."So, what about skip the class today?", "I'm in!", "Soojin-ah, take a look at this", sudenly she give me her phone, "What is it?", "Just watch it carefully", first I dont realize what video she play, after minute left I begin to understand, "Why you show me this?", "I dont know...maybe I can help you with this, I guess", I chuckle to her, "Dont try to brainwash my feeling, Jein", and we just lying at the backyard until lunch break come.

"Yah...sleepy head, wake up!", "Give me five minutes", "Wake up now, Soojin!", "Five minute!", "Wake up now or I'll make Luhan do it!", I open my eyes and rub it gently, then slowly get up, "Damn you, Jein!", she just chuckle at my sensitivity, "Serve you right!", "What time is it? Is school over?", "Yup, thats why I wake you, so we can go home...come on!", she pull me up and get my things. While walking, "Jein-ah, I think I'll be absent for three days...I feel so weak", "Araso...take your time", "And...I'll break the contact too, so if you had something just come to house", she chuckle and nudge my head, "Yah...Cho Soo Jin! You just got your period, not going to hibernate!", "Whatever", we both laugh and got in car.

----------

Three days later : "Better?", I look up and see Jein beside me, "A lot!", "Soojin-ah, do you miss someone?", I think a bit, "Aniya, waeyo?", she hissing me and hit my shoulder, "Yah...dont you miss me?", I slap my forehead, "Araso...Ne, I miss you, I miss you a lot, Kangjein", she chuckle and nudge my forehead, "Pabo!", "Crazy!", "I'm serious, Soojin-ah...did you miss someone? Except me!", I sighing and look lazyly to her, "No one, maybe...Yuri, a bit", she frown at me, "Why her? I did'nt expect you will say that", I just shrug, "She's cute...I like it, when she blushing", "Yeah...you right, she's cute, but...is there anyone beside her?", I cross my hand and frowning, "Cut the crap, Jein...what your point?", she pinch both my cheek and shake it a bit, "Why so serious? I just asking", "If you're not telling me now, I'll make you laughing like a mad dog!", now she flick my forehead, "Araso...araso! Luhan keep asking you, he beging me to tell your condition", I clucked, "Then, what did you tell?", "Nothing, I just say to wait for three days", "What about you and Kris, something new?", "Dont switch the topic, Soojin!", "No I'm not, I'm just asking! Beside, you already tell me to make Kris to be your boyfriend, thats way I'm asking", "I know, but actually...I'm playing around, I dont know my feeling either, maybe I'm just mesmerized momentarily of his feature", "Really? At first, I see you seem so excited to him...I mean really excited, totally hook on him!", "I get it, Soojin...but, still", sudenly I pull her hair and make her startled, "Yah...what was that for?!", I laughing her piss face, "You are not suit with that face, so dont dare to do it again in front of me...that troubled face, araso?!", sudenly she tweak my ear, "Araso!", we both laugh and make our things for this morning.

"Jein-ah, where you going?", "To my prince charming", "What?! You mean Kris?!", "Bingo!", I smack her back head, "Pabo!", "Yah...am I wrong?!", "Whatever! Just go, if you need something, you know where to find me", she grab my head and kiss my cheek forcefully, "Gomawo, Soojin-ah!", I just sighing while seeing her leave the room. I take my step to rooftop to having my lonely lunch, I just assume Kangjein will be with Kris and his friends so no one will disturb me here, I hope! Reach the rooftop, I took my spot and take a deep breath...then start to dig in my lunch. Its quite long for me, not having my time in here alone...such a good timing today, so peacefull. I enjoy my lunch slowly, impregnating every bite of my food...what a great feeling I have right now. After finish eating I took a sip from my hot green tea...argh, so damn good! I pack my lunch box and got up, I take a walk to the edge of the rooftop to see people down there, "Soojin-ah, are you happy?", "Of course, I have everything", "Soojin-ah, are you happy?", "Of course, I have everything", "Soojin-ah, are you happy?", "Of course, I'm totally happy, everyone will envy with my life, cause I have everything!", I chuckle at myself, what am I doing right now, talking by myself like a crazy person?! "You have a unique personality, Cho Soo Jin", WTF?! I turn my head to see someone behind me...LUHAN?! "You", "Yes, me...Luhan", I turn and walk away, luckily I already my lunch box, "Are you leaving?", I stop, "I'm done my lunch", "Should you leave now?", "What do you expect?!", I continue my step, but before I took more step he grab my wrist, sudenly I remember the video that Kangjein give me to see, about Luhan words while I'm sleeping...tch, what am I thinking?! "What are you doing?! Let go my hand!", "I will...if you stay with me, Soojin", "You have no right to do that!", he sigh and looking at me with pleading eyes, "Please...stay with me for today", whats wrong with him? Now my turn to sigh, "Let go my hand, Luhan...I'll stay", I'm back to my spot and sit there, he follow me and take a seat beside me. "Where have you been? I did'nt see for three days", "Its none of your business", "Are you okay?", "Like you see", "Did you miss me?", "Keep on dreaming", "Do you have to be so mean?", "Its my nature, it up!", he chuckle at me...weird! "Just keep like that, I bet you'll survive in no time!", "Just cut the crap, whats your point?", he got closer to my spot, "Why you always use hostile tone to me?", "Only for anticipates matter", "What do you mean?", "What do you want, Luhan? I mean, dont be friendly or even flirty with me...I know theres a reason you do that thing! If you do it to other girls, it will work, but for me...it will be a piece of !", I see him laugh at me, "You're to much, Soojin...why you be so negative? Theres nothing wrong for me to be friendly and flirty to you, I just showing what I feel", I laughed sarcastically, "And now, I assuming not just you, but all of your friends...so, if theres something weird comes around, the first one I'll accuse is all of you!", "You're totally out of your mind, Soojin...theres nothing weird will comes around, just throw your madness somewhere! I really honest to my feeling, its you're the one being hypocrite here", I got up angrily, "Dont change the subject, I'm not talking about myself...its you and your friends, Luhan!", he got up and smirk, "Dont mad if its not true, Soojin...beside, dont you remember about your conversation betweeen you and Kangjein?", "Enough! I'm out of here!", I take my lunch box and take my way without looking back, "We're not done yet, Cho Soo Jin!", he grab my wrist and pinned me to the wall, before I can break it any further he cupped my face and...kiss me?! I keep on strugling, I try to push and punch him, as I try to kick him, but he clamp my feet! I try and I try, I dont know why I feel weak at times like this, dammit! Out of nowhere, I kiss him back and sudenly the kiss become heat and deep, until we pull out to catch a breath...he put his forehead to mine. As I regain my strength, I push his body and slap him hard...I can see traces of my palms! "DONT EVER COME NEAR ME!", in a flash I open the door and got out.

----------