1

Little Crush

Annyeong, Cho Soo Jin-imnida! You can call me Soojin or Soojin-ah, if you totally close to me...I'm a bubbly girl, sweet, charming and a bit cynical sometimes, but if you mess with me, you'll be sorry when you meet me for the second time! Btw, I'm on my way to school now, as usual with the same rute...

----------

"Soojin-ah, annyeong", my cutest besties, Kang Je In, "Jein-ah, annyeong!", she hold my hand, "Soojin-ah, there's a new cafe downtown, lets go there after school", "I cant, I already promise my mom to come home early", "Soojin-ah, jebal...please, bbuing bbuing!", OMG, how dare she use aegyo to me, she knew I cant resist that, aish..."Araso araso, I'll come with you!", "Woohoo!", now she start jumping like a rabbit! "Yah...let me see your homework first, I havent done it, hurry!", at least she stop jumping around, sometimes Kang Je In make me like a big sis to her...

----------

Here we are, at new cafe that Kang Je In say to me, "Soojin-ah, look...such a cool place, right?", when I look around, I realise this place is totally cool and...romantic, even outside is ablaze but in here rather dim, makes you cozy, "Yeah, you right...its a cool place, where did you found out?", she gigles, "Told you, its a good thing that I did aegyo to you", I hit her hand lightly, she still gigle though, "My eonnie told me when she hangout with her chingu...she like to culinary tour after office hour", I noding to her. After got our seat, the waiter come to us to take our order, here it is...enjoy XD!

"OMG...this is DAEBAK! I feel so much joy after eat it!", here it goes...Kang Je In with her excessive! "Chill out missy! You scare all of people in here!", she just laugh and laugh, what a crazy friend I have in here. "Lets go again tomorrow, this place got me hooked!", I cross my hand immidiately, "Big no! Even this is your treat, still big no for me, Kang Je In! And dont use your aegyo to me, andwae!", I see her pouting now, tch...so childish! "Araso araso, you're such a killer mood, Cho Soo Jin!", I chuckle at her, "Kaja...lets go home", she smile and hold my hand.

----------

"CHO SOO JIN!", WTH?! "YAH...KANG JE IN, must be that loud?!", she hold my hand and bite it, really?! After that she laugh, "You know why I bite you? Its because we got company!", I hit my forehead and shook my head, she totally out of her mind! "Who?! I'll smack their face if I know, they already make you crazy like this!", she sit at my desk and laugh again, "They totally a bunch of magnificent creature, I accidently heard it from teacher office, while I put my late homework this morning", I got a bit frown now, "How do you know their magnificent? How many of them?", she smirk at me, "Soojin-ah...did you forget who I am? Only you that knew the real me", I think a bit for what she said, "Jein-ah...is this the right time for you to show off?", she knock my head lightly, "Soojin-ah, do pabo-yah? You just ask me how I know them!", yeah, she got the point, "Owh...yeah, right! Almost forgot", now I remember, of course Kang Je In knows almost everything in this school, her parent is the largest shareholder in school! I nodding instantly, "Now, you remember!", "So, whats next then?", she show me a big grind on her face, "Wait for the Prince to come!", she totally laughing like a witch!

"Soojin-ah, lets try our new soccer ball!", "Shireo! Lets just go home...I dont wanna get sweat!", I leave her behind, but she grab my bag and run, aish...crazy girl! Now, I have to chase her and get sweat! Finally we both change our cloths into sweatshirt, "Look, its beautiful, right?", Kang Je In show me the ball, "Jein-ah, Its just a ball...besides, we dont know it until we try it", we look and grind at each other, "KAJA!", we run to the field and start to kick the ball, play it with no time until the ball got out the field...then hit someone head and we laugh at it! But, theres a lot of them, both of run as fast as we can, never look back again...

----------

We landed at Park near school and panting hard, "We save, right?", I look around and take a deep breath, "Yeah, we safe", we both collapse to the ground and laughing, "That was awful!", "I know...and its bad, just pray they did'nt see our face!", we look each other and laugh again! "Soojin-ah, we're not safe yet! Did you forget our things still left behind?!", I got blackout for a second, "Aish...pabo! Kaja, lets get going, we have to get our things!", of course we have to get it, theres alot of important thing in my bag! We start running again...argh, I got alot of sweat today!

---------

"Palli...we have to run again!", "Araso araso, be patient will you!", Kang Je In keep bugging me to hurry, after that we running out from girl locker... BUMP!!! Ouch...my , "Soojin-ah, kwaenchana?!", while rubbing my , I try to get up, "WTH am I bumping into?!", I ask Kang Je In but she got silent and pointing at something...I look into her finger direction, there's a boy standing in front of us. I look to Kang Je In, we both shock, without any hesitation we turn our body and got run again, no looking back...both of us hearing the boy shouting at us, but we keep running until out of school!

----------

"OMG! I'm out of breath!", I smack her shoulder while panting hard, "Its your fault, Jein!", After got enough breathing, "That was the Prince...the Prince that we have waiting, Soojin!", she totally out of her mind! I flick her forehead, "Back on earth, Jein!", she rub her forehead and pouting at me, "Its real Soojin! I remember their face, I have a good memories...especially for stuff like this!", tch...she really proud of herself! "Whatever...the point is, is he the one that got hit our ball or not? Or... if he's the one that got hit, will he recognize us?!", "Yeah...you got the point!", now she thinking! Aish..."So, you got any idea?", I see her think for a while, then a big grind plestering her face, "You have to be proud that you got a friend like me, Soojin!", I hit my forehead and sighing, "Araso araso, just tell me...what you have from your fluffy head, Jein", instantly she pinch my cheek, "Yah...what was that for?!", "I'm not a puddle, you know! I prefer to be rottweiler!", I clenched my hands, this girl really get my nerve! "KANG JE IN...PREPARE YOURSELF!", I tickle her until we both fell down to the ground, we'll never got serious!

----------

"Here you go", "What is this?", she shook her head, "Yah...Cho Soo Jin, do paboya?", I got a bit frowning, then she continue, "Its a recorder from our school CCTV!", "Jinjja? What for?", she sighing, "Yah...Cho Soo Jin, do jeongmal paboya?", I cross my hand in front of my chest and pouting, "Waeyo? Speak clearly, will you?", then she begin to chough, clearing , "Its recorder from our CCTV yesterday, we're the last student that left the school, Soojin!", "Jein-ah...dont tell me, you bribe the security?", she smirk at me and noding firmly, tch...she just not crazy but have a guts too! "Now, give me five!", after that we laughed in delight, what a great way to starting the day! DING DONG DING DONG! Both of us get our seat and preparing our thing for today. "Guys, we got newbie today...so be silent for a while, let the newbie introduced himself", our homeroom teacher get our attention then call the newbie to get in. Then someone got in, me and Kang Je In look at each other with a shock, "Soojin-ah, the Prince is here!", "I though you know it!", "My informan say, they'll come tomorrow after get their things for school done, I did'nt know they'll accelerate it", both of us still shock and just stare at the boy, "Annyeong, Luhan-imnida...please be kind and take care of me", the girls totally scream and aweing our newbie, they absolutely got of the hook from this newbie's charm! "Luhan get your seat now, behind Kang Je In...Kang Je In raise your hand", me and Kang Je In look at each other again, with heavy heart she raise her hand, "Ne, seongsaengnim!", and then we see him walking directly to our seat, both of us try to covering our face, until the end of the class!

Since we cant reveal our face, automaticly me and Kang Je In cant speak too, then we texting each other :

from: Cho Soo Jin, to: Crazy Jein

"After class, got up and run!",

from: Kang Je In, to: Mixy Soojin

"Ready to proceed!",

 

DING DONG DING DONG! Finally the bell ring...both of us got up and go! Reach out at cafetaria, we directly purchase our lunch and take our seat. "Jein-ah, after I think about it, we act like a paranoid!", "You mean about the recorder? Its not paranoid, just in case, Soojin", "Jinjja?", "Of course, my informan say that they in preparation for became a celebrity, so if they tell about the incident surely the management will look for it...they totally caring about their property, you know!", "I see...", then sudenly we become silent for a while, "But, its okay now, since I took care of it...trust me, there's no trace about us!", "I know that, you great at it!", finally we both laugh again...

"Lets go to rooftop, I'm boring now", "You're such a lazy bump, Jein", "Come on, I know you want it too, Soojin!", I smack her hand and laugh, then pull her to go. Reach the rooftop, instantly we take a deep breath and scream, "I'M THE BEST, I'M THE KING OF THE UNIVERSE!", then we both laugh and dancing like a mad girl! Until we got exhausted and lay down, "Soojin-ah, if we graduate and have own family, will you still contact me?", "Jein-ah, are you dying?", "Aniyo, wae?", "Of course I'll always contact you, you pabo!", we both chuckle, "Hey, I'm stil curious about our prince", "You mean Luhan? Waeyo?", "Not just him, but the rest of them...I havent seen them?", "Luhan first and then take care of the rest, will you?", "Cho Soo Jin, I handed Luhan to you, take care of him, araso?", I got up and look at her, "Yah...Kang Je In, who the hell are you anyway? How can you handed Luhan to me?", "Chill out will you, I bet you like him", I laugh and flick her head, "Dont make another crazy scheme, Jein...enough that we accidantely hit his head with the ball!", "Yeah, you right...its like hit and run, kinda fun actually!", then we laugh again! "So that was the story...ACCIDENTALLY HIT AND RUN", both of us turn around and look a bunch of boys...OMG!

----------