Later on

Fun sized

 

“Where are we going again?” Jongin whines, he and Luhan have been walking for what felt like hours and he was starting to get cranky. Well actually Luhan was doing most of the walking, Jongin was placed inside of Luhan’s backpack which the elder held securely to his chest. 
 
Jongin's  head peaked out at the top, eyeing his surroundings wearily; he had no idea where Luhan was taking him and it was very unsettling.
 
Every now and again a few passersby’s would gawk at Jongin and in return he’d shoot the  a dirty look, effectively startling them. (He’d even asked one person what they were looking at, which resulted in them running away screaming)
 
“To buy you some new clothes!” Luhan replies happily. “There’s this toy shop around here that sell’s cute clothing for dolls and teddy bears.” Jongin grimaces at this. images of frilly, brightly coloured dresses and other ridiculous outfits  he had seen his sister’s dolls wear when he was a kid filtering through head and making his feel a little queasy.
 
“You’re not going to make me wear a dress are you?”
 
“Of course not, silly” Luhan reassures, though Jongin isn’t so sure and unfortunately for him, he doesn’t see the sly grin that makes way to Luhan’s usually innocent looking face.
 
When they get to their destination, Jongin finds that the store is actually a lot bigger than he imagined it would be. He and Luhan walk past aisles and aisles of toys before they get to the doll section. There’s a lot to choose from and Jongin makes well sure he steers Luhan away from the dolls wearing old fashioned dresses and all-in-ones.
 
He does spot a few teddy bears around his size wearing a few things that he liked, such a pants, jumpers and even little hoodies. It's rather surprising to see things similar to what he would usually wear. Luhan picks out a few things ( that Jongin chooses, obviously) and once he is done he walks to back to the front of the store with one hand full of items and the other holding unto his backpack that Jongin is still placed inside of as he seeks a check out.
 
Jongin looks around store, watching young children run around wildly, obviously hyped up from being surrounded by hundreds of toys. He's not really paying attention too what Luhan is doing until he spots something bright pink out of the corner of his eye. His eyes immediately dart to to the piles of clothes in Luhan’s arms and he greeted by a ugly floral dress slipping out in from in between everything else.
 
“Hyung, what is that?”
 
“What is what?”  Jongin glares up at the blonde,  then points a tiny accusing finger and the offensive garment.  “Oh that. How did that get there...” the blonde trails off tying to play dumb but  Jongin isn't buying it .
 
“Luhan.”
 
“Fine I won’t buy it”
 
 
 
 
When they get back to M’s dorm, Luhan takes him too his room and makes Jongin try on everything they'd bought occasionally snapping a few pictures on his phone; gushing about how cute Jongin looked in his tiny new shoes.
 
 Once that embarrassment is over Luhan places Jongin on his desk before pulling out another shopping bag and dumping the contents on the desk beside him.
 
“Are those diapers?!”
 
“Yeah, I picked up a pack when you weren’t looking” Luhan chirps and Jongin blinks because he was always looking. “You’ll have to wear them because you’re too small to reach the toilet seat and you'd probably fall in too” 
 
This was untrue and Jongin was sure even Luhan knew that it was complete bull.
 
“Then I won’t go at all”
 
“but-“
 
“No”
 
“Why are you so stubborn” Luhan wails, scooping Jongin up into his arms and falling back unto his bed with a huff, Jongin bounces in his arms from the impact. “I’m only trying to help you”. Jongin doesn’t reply, instead he fixes himself so that he is sitting up on Luhan’s chest.  He sighs when he finds Luhan staring back at him, looking a bit hurt.
 
“Look, Luhan it’s not that I don’t appreciate your efforts. It just that you’re ridiculous “ Jongin leans forward, a hand reaching out to through Luhan’s hair just like he always did whenever he'd 'unintentionally' hurt the blondes feelings.
 
 It was as if he hadn’t just called the other ridiculous 
 
“you’re lucky you’re all cute right now” Luhan pouts. A pout that is quickly wiped off by Jongin’s fists rubbing none too softly into face.  the cute expressions Luhan liked to pull often irritated him and did funny things to his heart.  “Hey that hurts!” 
 
 Jongin grins in response.
 
 
 
Two and a half hours later and Jongin is back at K' dorm with the rest of exo M. The first thing he does once the door is opened by Kyungsoo is jump out of Luhan's arms and into the unsuspecting arms of the very wide eyed man at the door. 
 
"Oh Hyung, it was horrible. He tried to make me wear diapers!" Jongin cries into Kyungsoo's chest. 
 
Unbeknownst to him, behind his back Luhan is glaring daggers at the both of them. Kyungsoo quickly notices this and drops Jongin almost immediately. luhan watches smugly as he scurries off into the dorm , ignoring Jongin's complaints.
 
Luhan picks Jongin up off the floor where Kyungsoo had quite literally thrown him. He's very pleased that he has the effect on the main vocalists, it makes him feel powerful especially since kyungsoo had that kind of no nonsense personality. Plus, In Luhan's head Kyungsoo was obviously trying to move in on his territory, with his mother image and all but Luhan was not having it. He was Jongin's new carer and everyone (including Jongin) would just have to deal. 
 
once they are all inside, they are greeted by the rest of the group. Jongin doesn't forget to glare at Chanyeol when the gangly male stands before him. 
 
" I hate you"
 
At this Chanyeol turns to walk in the other direction, guilt overcoming him once again. 
 
A beat later Sehun and Baekhyun are standing infront of Jongin and Luhan too. 
 
"Evening hyung, how's about Baekhyun hyung and I take Jongie off your hands for a while?" Sehun says, already taking jongin out of Luhan's hands and jongin wants so bad to remind everyone that he is not an doll and can infact still walk perfectly ing fine, but he holds his tongue because  finally someone has come to save him.  
 
Luhan looks at them warily, but allows it becuase neither sehun or Baekhyun are Kyungsoo, therefore there is no threat.
 
"fine, but only for a little while" 
 
 
Once they are far away enough from Luhan, sehun and baekhyun proceed to make fun of Jongin's outfit.
 
"you look so adorable" Baekhyun coos, poking at Jongin's chest. He was merely wearing a orange t-shirt with a bear on it and matching shorts. No big deal. 
 
(he did look a bit adorable in it though)
 
" did Luhan hyung dress you?" Sehun teases and Jongin glares at him, glaring at Sehun was like second
nature to Jongin, it just had to be done. "So, how was your day with your favourite Hyung?"
 
Jongin can't help but blush at this, trust Sehun to bring up his crush on Luhan.
 
Yeah, crush. 
 
it's hard to remember you're actually  in love with a guy that tries to make you wear dresses and diapers. 
 
 But Jongin also had a hard time expressing himself . Mind you the kiss that Luhan gave him this morning wasn't terrible,  It just came a surprise and Jongin hated surprises and now he'll probably never get a kiss again. 
 
"if you have a crush on Luhan hyung, why are you so mean to him?" Baekhyun asks as Sehun seats Jongin down on one of the couches in the room.
 
" I am not mean to him, he's just really weird" 
 
"you're just noticing this now?"
 
"shut up"
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys *hides* wow how long has it been since i posted the first chap?-wait actually don't answer that lol
 
Im soo srry :( im aware that this chap is a bit short too but i just rlly wanted to update.
 
Poor kyungsoo, he's got a vicious little kitty on his back now. ( luhan doesn't mess around)
Thanx for reading, pls do comment and sub :D