Just More Problems (-_-")

The Bully and The Rich Girl

"We get that your partly from savage descent." the principal said.
The principal is a very precise person. She disliked having a half-korean student in her school, especially when the student was the school "gangster". She stood at a short 5' but was full of charisma. She looked like your typical ahjumma. 

"But that is no reason to pick fights here at school, even outside of school."
Erin was looking out the window.The teacher was nodding his head to whatever the principal said. To Erin it was just the same stuff over and over again.
The principal turns to the teacher " This should be his last demerit. If he does it again transfer him to another school."
"Yeh sunsengnim." The principal looks at Erin 
"Did you hear that? Your last warning alright?"
Erin gives a slight head nod and turns away. Eager to get away.
"Aye, this kid. He doesn't ever wait to be dismissed."

 

*In Class*

 

Erin's looking out the window at his desk now. It's lunch so he doesn't leave the class. Zelo is playing on his phone beside him. Everybody else is at the lunchroom.The only students in class are Zelo, Erin and a few students who packed a lunch.
Seolhyun walks into the classroom. Zelo pauses his game to watch Seolhyun. She walks right upto the two desks. While smiling she asks Zelo
"Can you excuse me ... but that's my seat."
She's blushing with embarassment.
Zelo gets up and moves. He's  in a half daze and doesn't care.
Seolhyun sits down. Erin looks at her. She opens , but he turns away quickly.
"Uhh. Erin can I talk to you outside?"
Erin looks at her again. " Why?" Seolhyun's face turns red lik a tomato. "it's because I have something to tell you."
Erin gets up and walks right out of the class. Seolhun walks behind him.
The students in the class are whispering and pointing at them.Zelo is staring at Seolhyun as she walks away with a dumbfounded expression.

*Behind the School*

"Who says you can yell at me?" Seolhyun said now ston cold and stern faced. " You shouldn't ever talk to me informally. What do you think you are?"
she has her arms crossed. There is almost steam coming out of her ears.
"I'm a regular student, also I have the right for stating my opinion, so don't back sass me little princess." Erin retorts standing his ground and pats her head. Erin is the best fighter in the school district.
"Che, someone like a peasant talking back to me. I'm part of one of the elite families in Korea." she now looks flabergasted.
"I don't care if you are." Erin says " I'm not from here. Don't flaunt that your so great when yo don't even work. Everything you gets from your mommy and daddy. So shut your trap and leave me alone your highness." Bowind down in a courtsy. Calling her his highness with extra sarcasm.
Erin turns around and starts walking away.
Seolhyun is red-faced and very mad "YAH!" 
Erin puts his earphones in and starts listening to B.A.P. No Mercy.

*Back in Class*

Erin's at his desk again doing his thing. There is ten minutes before the bell rings. Seolhyun walks in "YAH!" 
All the students in class look at her shocked. Erin looks at her his face dull, you can read it says "shut up, go away." on it.
Seolhyun bows her head with a scold on her face and walks to her desk.
She leans in to Erin " I didn't say you can leave." 
"Really now? so i have to obey you too?" Erin still standing his ground.
"You should apologize before i ruin your school life." Seolhyun says with a wicked smile on her face.
"I'm not sorry for what i did." 
The bell rings and the teacher walks in.
"Kids it's time for Math pull out your textbooks."

Erin looks at Seolhyun and gives her a cocky grin. Seolhyun is mad at this point.

Chapter End (/-3-)/