My Name is Yoon Erin.

The Bully and The Rich Girl

"I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Yoon Erin." he said.

After doing his usual morning schedule, 3 sets each of 30 push ups and sit-ups. He would always brush his pearly white teeth and say the same line over and over each morning. He's been living in korea for 4 years since he was 12 years old. He moved to Seoul from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, with his older brother. His brother pursuing the carrer of a well known hip-hop artist in asia.

His parents were succesful; his father a well known doctor and his mother a well know restaurant owner. He was different he's both Korean and Filipino; he inherited his mothers skin, slightly tanned but enough that he could blend into the pale skin of most kids in his class. He has a towering height of 6'3" , and a scary facial structure from his dad. He had a tough looking exterior so everyone would avoid him but he was a soft kind hearted kid.

He finished his routine and went to the kitchen where his brother made him breakfast. No sign of his brother at all just the food on the counter top. It was the usual Canadian bacon, scrambled eggs and lugaw. Erin finished his breakfast and checked the clock it said '7:30'. 
"Aish, I'm Late!" and ran out of the house like the speed of light.

 

Erin was running at top speed down the street to the bus stop, when a , black hyundai, almost hit him, but his reflexes were fast enough he jump out of the way. "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING NEXT TIME BABO!!!!" he yelled at the driver then ran to the bus stop again.

 

Erin got on the bus just in time. He was now infront of the school gate when he sees a girl standing with her bag in her hands and sunglasses on looking around lost. The girl was 5'4", brown hair, slightly tanned skin like his and extremely cute. Erin walks right up to her " Hey, you should hurry before Sanchez sengnim catches you." the girl looks at him and is startled because she thinks he's a thug. Before she can say anything a teacher turns the corner and Erin dashes away.

Erin runs into the school and into his class. Zelo walks up to him "Dude just in time i heard some wicked news." and they walk to their desks in the back corner by the window. "So i heard a kpop idol is transferring to our school." Zelo was smiling up to his ears happy about the news. Erin looks out the window as he usually does and looks back at Zelo " Do you know who it is?" Zelo looks around the class and says "I heard it might be Jiyoung from Kara" and the bell rings and Zelo sits straight in his chair as the teacher walks in.

"Everyone i'd like to introduce a new student." Sanchez gestures for the the student to come in. All the guys are standing up and sitting down trying to see who it is. The girl walks in , it's the same girl from the front gate that Erin told to go in to. " Intoduce yourself." and gestures to the class. She says "Hi my name is Seolhyun, please treat me well." , she bows at 90 degrees and pulls back up quickly and her hair goes flying up and makes an arch to her back. Erin looks at Zelo who is now one seat away from him and almost drooling. She asks the teacher "Where do I sit?" Sengnim looks around the room and finds that where Zelo was sitting is now empty and tells her "Over there by Erin" pointing to the seat. Erin turns away and looks out the window. "YAH, Erin don't do anything dumb and help your new classmate." Seolhyun walks to the seat , bows to him and sits down. Alright everybody pull out your literature textbooks.

"Hey .... Uhm... Erin can i borrow your textbook?" Erin looks away from the clouds and at her, "You need my textbook? where's yours?" Seolhyun turns away and asks Zelo the same question. "YAH!" Erin yelled abit too loud that the teacher heard, " Yah? YAH!?! ARE YOU YELLING AT ME THIS KID!" Erin's eyes are on fire from how rude Seolhyun just treated him. "AISH, THIS KID! I'm talking to you. YOU KNOW WHAT!?" the teacher sees the principal in the hall way "follow me, erin you've caused some trouble for your classmates, follow me." Erin looks at Seolhyun and back at the teacher 'Aish this girl has no manners after asking me she turns to my friend. She didn't even wait for my reply.' 

Erin gets up and walks to the front " sorry everyone for the trouble." and walks out of the class into the hall.

\(-8-\)Chapter 1 end (/-8-)/