Yogurt Heart.

I'm Never the One.

Changsub got up from his chair when the bell rang, "C'mon Hyemin." He said and smiled at her.

She looked up and smiled back as she was getting her things. "Going, going." 

The two exited the room. They were laughing when someone called out Changsub's name. They both turned back to see a girl. She smiled and waved at him.

He awkwardly laughed and waved back. She ran towards him. "I finally see you!" She said.

"O-Oh, yeah!" He wasn't as enthusiastic as she was that was for sure. 

Hyemin stood there looking at the girl. Once the girl caught sight of her, her face changed a bit. She coughed and forced a smile, "You're Hyemin, right?"

"Yeah. How'd you know?"

The girl giggled, "Who doesn't know." Hyemin and Changsub laughed. "So, were you two heading to lunch?" The girl asked.

Changsub nodded his head, "Yeah, we were. So I guess I'll talk to you later." 

The girl smiled and hugged him. She waved at Hyemin and walked away. 

"Who was that?" Hyemin asked.

"This girl I've been talking to online. I heard she was really weird though and I can definitely see that."

Hyemin laughed, "Not nice Changsub! I didn't even get her name and she knows mine."

"You don't need to know her name." He stuck his tongue out.

"She's your future girlfriend, of course I do!" Hyemin joked.

Changsub glared at her, "Not funny." He said making her laugh even more.

When they were eating lunch, Changsub somehow managed to get yogurt on Hyemin's cheek when he opened it. His eyes widened and he gulped.

"Did that just happen?" She questioned him and he nodded his head. 

She scoffed and took some yogurt on her finger and splattered it on his nose. He shut his eyes. When he got yogurt on his finger to get revenge, he smiled to himself and thought of something.

As he neared her cheek, he drew a heart on it with the yogurt. "Yah, Changsub!" She laughed at the coldness of the yogurt. 

He gave her a smile and she rolled her eyes. "I cannot with you." She said and stood up to throw her trash.