TFR Chap 5

The Forgotten Rain

Chapter 5 - TFR 
for you ...

 

You were sitting on the couch boringly . You clean the messed in the house from kitchen to bedroom . From toilet to living room . Every inch of the house were clean . 

 

You feel hungry and went to kitchen to cook . Then , you remember about Zelo . "you haven't eat after school . I should wait for him" you said and made some food . You also went to the market to buy ingredient . 

 

You felt tired after do all the thing you never do . Before you could sleep a call come to your phone . "yeobuseyo ~" you said . "Nara-ah ! eodigaseo ?" a worried voice asked . You snapped out and sat properly . 

 

"o-o-omma !" you shocked . *sudden call* you thought . "why are being like this ? don't you want me to call you ?" she asked . You shook . "anniya . It's just..... you know .. you never call me before..." you said and giggled . 

 

"Nara-ah ! where did you live there ? a hotel with 4-5 star ?" she asked . You shook . "anniya ~ I live with my friend" you said . "friend ? how could you get a friend in just a day ?" she asked . You sighed . "omma ! I'm tired ! I need to go now" you said and hung up . You suddenly fell asleep on the couch . 

 

 

Meanwhile , Zelo was studying in his classroom . Suddenly , he remembering you . He shook his head . "Choi-ssi ? something wrong ?" his classmate , Jura asked . He nodded . "you don't seems so . Is there something bother you ?" she asked , obsessed . 

 

"I'm fine" he said and left the classroom . He went to the teachers room and met his homeroom teacher . "Mrs. Jeong ?" he called . "dehh ? can I help you ?" she asked Zelo .

 

"can I buy a school uniform ?" he asked . She furrowed an eyebrow . "nothing wrong  with your clothes" she examined him . "it's not for me" he said . "dehh ? then ? for who ?" she asked . "my friend" Zelo rubbed his neck . "o...kay" she said and brought Zelo to the store . 

 

 

"I'm home" Zelo said . He saw you laying on the couch . *she must be tired or boring* Zelo thought and headed to the toilet . When he finished washes , he saw you sat on the couch while rubbing your eye . "you're awake ?" he asked . You nodded and blinked . 

 

"when did you get home ? why don't you wake me up ?" you asked and yawn . He chuckled . "you seems so tired so let's have a break" he said . You nodded . He went to his room and took something in a bag . He smiled and went to the living room . 

 

He handed you the bag . You stared at it and took it . You opened it and saw a pair of school uniform . Your eyes widened . "did you buy this ?" you asked . He nodded . You stood up and hugged him . "kamsamnidah ! jeongmal kamsamnidah" you kiss his cheek . He blushed . 

 


 

 

how's it ? what's up ! 
Have fun reading !!