TFR Chap 3

The Forgotten Rain

TFR - Chapter 3 

It's okay to miss and to hurt 

 

"jaebal" He sighed at your face . "arraso" he gave up . *I can't just let a girl left alone here* he thought . "oh ? I almost forgot" you slapped your forehead . "what ? you have relative here to live with ?" he said . You shook . 

 

"I almost forgot to tell you my name" you said and giggled . He sighed . You two started walking to his home . "my name is Jung ! Nara !" you said . He nodded and rolled his eyes . "your name is ?~~" you asked . "Zelo ... Choi Junhong" he said . You make an o face . 

 

"but why ? most of the name you chose Zelo ?" you asked . He shrugged . After an hour talking an walking , you two arrived at his home . "this is my small house , tarawa" he said . Your jaws dropped . It was a small , cute house . 

 

"I know it small but it's enough for me" you grinned . "I have never live in a cute house like this !" you said and walked inside . Zelo shook his head . "how could you be here , anyway ? are you running away from home ?" he asked , sitting on the couch next to you while watching the television . 

 

"no . I was sent" you said . He turned his face to you . "what do you mean ?" he asked . You shrugged. "it supposed to be a family vacation from Paris to here but my family is so much busy and left me alone in the airport" you explain the whole story . 

 

"you're rich enough" he said . You nodded in agreement . "then , buy a house to live" he said . Your eyes widened . "do you think it that easy to buy a house ?" you asked . He laughed . "don't you have relative to live with ?" you asked . He shook . 

 

"I only have 5 brothers who always there for me" he said and stared at the picture that shown he with 5 other guys . "where are them anyway ?" you asked . "we are big enough to live together . They all are working except for me who still studying" he said . You nodded . 

 



Annyeong ! How's the third chap !
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT ! 
KAMSAMNIDAH ! I HOPE I COULD DO MY BEST NEXT TIME!
FIGHTING!! ^3^~~~