TFR Chap 1

The Forgotten Rain

TFR -Chapter 1 

A girl like you is such a confusing set of questions and answers

 

You were in the airport waiting for the bus . "aih ! omma ! why did you sent me to Korea alone ?we don't even have relative here ! although I'm Korean but omma ! I can't live here alone !" you groaned on the phone call . 

 

"ergh ! arraso !" you hang up and stared blanky on the sky . *ottokke ?* you thought . The bus arrived . You ran to the bus with your backpack and entered it . You sat on back seats . You stared blanky outside the bus . It was raining ...

 

After two hours in the bus , you don't know where to go . You want to get out from the bus but , you cancelled your thought . You stared at the boy who entered the bus quickly . Your eyes met then you slowly turned away . 

 

He went to you and sat next to you . After another hour in the bus , he went out . You followed him . Don't know where to go with your red umbrella . He entered a Cafè . You looked at the sign board . *did he work here ?* you asked yourself and entered it . 

 

You saw there , he was buying a cup of coffee maybe . You follow and buy one cup cuppucinno . After then , he walked away with his coffee . You without knowing yourself , you followed him . 

 

He realized that you follow him . *what is this girl do ?* he asked himself . You stopped when he stopped . He turned around . 

 

"why do you keep following me ?" he asked . You blinked . 

"are you mad ?" you asked . 

 


 

annyeong ! how's the first chap ?
I hope you like it ! Kamsamnidah 

I'll do my best ! FIGHTING !