I...I love you?

The Hot New Kid Likes Me?

"HEY GUYS! OVER HERE!" yelled Himchan.. *Gosh what is wrong with Himchannie Oppa* you thought. All of a sudden, Hoya, Zelo, Hyukjin, Suhee, Woohyun, L.Joe, and Yongguk walked all the way to the front gates. Then we started walking to the coffee shop; you were walking between Hoya and Yongguk, Suhee was walking between L.Joe and Hyukjin, and Zelo, Woohyun, and Himchan all walked in the back of you guys. 

****YOU GUYS ENTERED STARBUCKS*****

Hoya picked a table which had a lot of seats for the friends to sit in. While Himchan already ran to the counter and started ordering all of the drinks that we all wanted. But of course, some of Yongguk's fangirls were there so they were trying to make him sit over where they sat. Being the Yongguk he was, he just said "No thanks,. I'm with them." Which ended up with all of the fangirls sending dagers to you. They already knew that Suhee was dating Hyukjin so that wasn't a problem. 

Finally, you guys all sat down. 

Himchan  - Yongguk - You - Hoya - Zelo 
----------------------------------------------------------------
L.Joe - Hyukjin - Suhee - Woohyun - empty seat

Himchan started asking Yongguk all these questions while L.Joe started asking all these questions to Hyukjin. You and Suhee were just talking  to your other brothers Hoya and Woohyun. Zelo was just staring off to space until you saw him being bored drinking his iced tea. You then told Hoya that Zelo looked bored and you guys all had a group conversation.

Himchan, after he asked Yongguk all those questions, was thinking *hmmm.. he's not a bad person... I guess if ____ wanted to go out with him.. that'd be fine.."
L.Joe, after he asked Hyukjin all those questions, was thinking the same thing.. *Hyukjin is a good kid... I'll trust Suhee with him :)* 

All of a sudden, Yongguk asked you to come outside with him for awhile. Himchan and Hoya started to get concious..... *What is he going to do?* 
Yongguk, then asked you, "I know we've only known each other for a few days, I think I already know what I feel like... I think I like you _____. Would you like to go out with me?" You startled, said, "Yongguk....... Actually..... I kinda did feel the same with you...." Yongguk, grinning, then said, "Is that a yes then?" You then nodded smiling :). 
Himchan and Hoya were looking at you guys and was like "I KNEW IT!" Which made Hyukjin, Suhee, Zelo, L.Joe, and Woohyun look at where Himchan and Hoya were looking at.. They then all said, "YEA YONGGUK! YEA _______!"
You and Yongguk eventually found where all that sounds were coming from and you started blushing which made Yongguk hug you :). <3