The New Student, Yongguk! :)

The Hot New Kid Likes Me?

 

 

New Kid In Town

You were in class, listening to your teacher’s lesson. Just doing what you were told, until your teacher had introduced your whole class to a new kid from Korea. He came inside the classroom after he was told to. Then, he said, “Hi, my name is Yongguk, nice to meet you guys! Please take care of me wellJ” and of course all of the girls were fangirling over. Yongguk just ignored them while the teacher was telling him to sit next to you. The other girls started being envious and for you, you were happy and jitty inside but you didn’t act like that since you didn’t want to fangirl like those other girls that were in your class.  When Yongguk sat next to you, you just smiled inside and being friendly, you said “Hi, My name is _____, nice to meet you Yongguk-shi!” Yongguk just noticed that you were Korean too. So then, he was all like “Hi ____, you don’t have to use the informalitiesJ. What year were you born in anyways?” So you said, “I was born in 1992.” Yongguk, being all surprised and happy said, “OMG really!!!! I’m your oppa then!! YAY!!” and of course he was so happy that he yelled that out. The teacher then told Yongguk and you to get outside of the classroom.. So we left, all of the girls were staring at me though. Yongguk and you were outside of the classroom waiting for the teacher to come and punish us. Since today was Yongguk's first day here, you were luckily let out with no punishment :). LUNCH TIME!! During lunch, you were sitting with Yongguk and your other 12 friends; Zelo, Jongup, Himchan, Daehyun, Youngjae, Woohyun, Hoya, L.Joe,  Suhee, Mingie, Esther, and Sangeun. The things with you guys is that you guys were all friends since you guys were in pre-k. You guys were like family, Yongguk just stared at how much guy friends you had. Of course, none of them had a crush on you. Hoya was your older brother and so was Himchan. They were so protective over you so that they stared at Yongguk. This made you tell them that Yongguk was just a new friend from class and how he's friendly and not that mean. They all believed you, but the thing is that you didn't notice that Suhee was holding hands with someone you didn't recognize. You started asking all these questions and Suhee, knowing that you wouldn't be quiet without her not telling who it is. So, she just said, "Oh, its my boyfriend Hyukjin!" We all choursed "Hi Hyukjin! Hi Yongguk! Welcome to our group of friends!" :) Then, Suhee's brother Woohyun, who is also protective like your brothers Hoya and Himchan, said "Hey! If you hurt my baby sister you are going to be dead!" Hyukjin was like "H-h-h-h-hyung.. I would never, never do that to my beautiful jagi, she's to pretty and cute to do that to her." With this, Woohyun just smiled and awkwardly said, "Okay then :p". We spent the whole lunch time and overtime, Yongguk suddenly had feelings for you. His heart was thumping so loudly that he even thought that everyone who was sitting near him could hear. Meaning everyone of them.