A Happy Ending

Heaven Meets Earth

Next week, as Junsu woke up she suddenly puked too much. Yoochun woke up by the noise Junsu made. He was alarmed he called his servants to get the nearest doctor around...

Doctor: Your Highness I don't see any sign of sickness... actually I learned something interesting...

Yoochun: Then... what is it?

Doctor: Your wife is pregnant Prince.

Junsu looked to Yoochun and they remembered what happened last week. Yoochun was so happy that he held a feast for their soon to be born child. Junsu too was so happy. Her parents congratuated her and wished her to be happy.

After the feast when Yoochun was caressing Junsu's tummy Junsu asked him suddenly, "Chunnie what do you think our child will be? Yoochun answered, "I want a daughter! I want a daughter as beautiful as you my princess,,," Junsu just blushed and she received a peck from Yoochun and they sleep while Yoochun is hugging her...

 

 

 

 

Omo! Junsu is now having mood swings and Prince Yoochun is the common victim of all of these...

 

 

Junsu: Yoochun! You will just sleep without saying good night to me?!

Yoochun: Junsu um I am sorry I just forgot it because I'm so tired...

Junsu: You don't love me anymore! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!

Yoochun: No! I love you so much! You know it Su... Please don't be mad to me! I will do anything you want.

Junsu: Kiss me first and i will forgive you...

 

Quickly Yoochun placed a kiss on Junsu and they sleep  while smiling to each other... ready to meet again in their dreams...

 

ALL went that way until...

Junsu: Yoochun!!!!! I think i am dying in pain!

Yoochun: I think you labor the child now! 

Yoochuin called the maid who he knows can give birth... 

Yoochun: Junsu pushed a little!

Junsu: I can't!

Yoochun: Just a little!

Junsu pushed  and pushed until the maid had already took the child in her arms... she gave it to Yoochun and Junsu...

"Princess she just looks  like you!" Their servat and maid said.

Yoochun and Junsu held a feast for their daughter whom they named w/ their named combined... Yoosu.

And the whole Banchon and palace celebrated." 

 

 

"Wow! Umma the whole story is awesome!" Little Changmin said.

"Minnie that is an example of a love story..." Yunho explained.

Jae just smiled at her son when suddenly Changmin blurted out, "Anyway. how can you make babies? How did you made me Appa, Umma? Can you teach me?"

Jae and Yunho just looked at their son.