First Meeting and a Bargain

Heaven Meets Earth

"Umma! Appa!" Channgmin, a 6 yrs. old child shouted. His parents, startled, ran to Changmin.

"what is it son?" Jaejoong, his mother asked.

"What is a love story appa?" Changmin suddenly said.

Yunho: A love story is a story full of romance.

Changmin: Can you give me one example?

Jae: Of course yes!

"A long time ago in the town of Banchon lives a popular but poor woman in the name of Junsu. She is extremely popular because of her beauty. Because of her family's poverty she become skilled in doing work, she would do everything for her mother, father and her little brother. She is also really smart. All the boyss in their place tried to court her but her answer is always 'There is nothing wrong w/ you. It is me. I am still not ready. I am really sorry.' She lived a simple but happy life until one day.

Their land is taken captive by a prince named Yoochun who needs servants and at the same time to find a wife in poor people because he is not satisfied by the princesses whom he had met who knows only beautifying themselves. He is so handsome and smart. He is compassionate and considerate but his life took a diff. turn when he met Junsu.

One day he saw cute Junsu crying alone in the back of the palace garden. Concerned, he came a little closer to her. When he saw her in the face he was awed by the beauty and cuteness of the lady. When Junsu saw him he didn't realize it is the prince so she just cried on thw prince's shoulder. When she finished crying she explained why she did cried and when she looked up he saw it is Prince Yoochun.

Junsu: Your Highness I am so sorry! (Junsu blusehd)

Yoochun: It is ok. By the way what is your name cute lady?

Junsu: I am Junsu Your Highness.

Yoochun: Oh don't call me by that way. Just call me Yoochun.

Junsu: Nice meeting you Yoochun.

Then since that day they became friends.

They talked almost everyday and Yoochun asked Junsu's family background and everything about her. It seems that Yoochun cannot live w/o Junsu.

So in front of the whole Banchon he made a bargain w/ Junsu.

Yoochun: i call Junsu to stand before me.

Junsu: What is it Your Highness?

Yoochun: Do you want your whole town to be released from captivity?

Junsu: Yes your Highness! I would do everything for my Banchon.

Yoochun: In one condition...

Junsu: What is it Your Highness?

Yoochun: You have to... You have to MARRY ME TOMORROW!

Junsu's parents and his brother begged Yoochun about that matter. But Yoochun's mind cannot be changed anymore. Yoochun: I will give you time until tom. to decide about it or your town will forever serve me!