Another Beautiful Face

The Girl Behind You

As they promised, Hyun Joong went to Shin Hye's house. Hyun Joong was waiting patiently for Shin Hye.

*click* Hyun Joong rotated his head with a smile upon hearing the door opened.

His smile disappeared as he saw a beautiful face but not from the one he expected.

'Wow. What is this? A kid is waiting for me outside my house?' Min Ho teases Hyun Joong

Hyun Joong smirked 'this is your house? Tsk~ I was searching for a flower (referring to Shin Hye), but I just found a caterpillar. '

'Well, at least the caterpillar will become a butterfly' Min Ho said while walking closer to Hyun Joong

'Nah~ I think you will be eaten by some birds before you can actually become a butterfly'

'You know what kid? don't have time to play. So go home.' Min Ho started to walk away

'Do you really think I came here to see you? I was on my way to see my girlfriend.  But I guess I went to the wrong house.' Hyun Joong explained. 

Min Ho gazed at Hyun Joong 'whatever~'

Min Ho started to walk away again. Suddenly, Shin Hye came out of the house.

'You are already here?' Shin Hye said to Hyun Joong

Min Ho's jaw fell ' Don't tell me THIS girl is actually your girlfriend.'

'Wait. Why do you guys live in the same house?' Hyun Joong ask Shin Hye

'Him? He is my brother. Step-brother exactly' 

'He is your boyfriend?' Min Ho asked Shin Hye

'Temporarily.' 

Shin Hye looked at her watch before grabbing Hyun Joong's arm  and dragging him inside thier house. 'Let's go and get this done. I got a lot of homeworks to do.'

Hyun Joong sat down quietly waiting for Shin Hye's mother. As soon as he saw her, Hyun Joong stood up to show some respect.

Shin Hye's mother analyze Hyun Joong from the tip of his hair until the tip of his toe. 'So this is him huh?'

Shin Hye nodded 'his name is--' before Shin Hye can finish her sentence, Min Ho came into the house 'Hyun Joong.  Kim Hyun Joong' Min Ho said with a smile. 

Shin Hye's mom smile pleasantly 'So you know him?'

Min Ho put his arm around Hyun Joong's shoulder 'we were best friends. Right? Friend?'

Hyun Joong hesitated before nodding.

'Then I guess there is no need for any introduction. Any friend of Min Ho should be great.' Shin Hye's mom said.

'Ah.. this is making me fluster' Hyun Joong said while rubbing the back of his neck.

'Actually, I have a meeting today. So i need to leave.' Shin Hye's mom kissed Shin Hye's cheek and leave the house.

Shin Hye looked at Hyun Joong 'well that was easier than expected. I guess that is the end of our contract. I'll treat you later at school. Bye-bye.' Shin Hye waved at Hyun Joong before climbing the stairs to her bedroom.

As soon as Shin Hye entered her room, Min Ho pulled Hyun Joong and whispered 'Don't talk to my sister again, kid' Min Ho patted Hyun Joong's shoulder

Hyun Joong walked towards the door. He opened the door but turned around to face Min Ho

'You know what? Shin Hye is smart enough to choose who she wants to hang out with.' Hyun Joong said with a charming smile.

 

-end of chapter-

P/s: I know I updated a little late from what I promised. So I am sorry for that. I see a lot of people started to question who is the hero of this story. Well, I won't tell. Hahaa... but I actually gave a clue. It is on the title. Anyway, thank you for your support and please continue to support me if it is not a burden.