The First Time We Talk To Each Other

The Girl Behind You

*krrriiiinnnggg~* the sound of the school bell that tells the students it's time for recess. While other student will run as fast as they can to the cafeteria, one of them was walking slowly towards the library. The one weird student is Park Shin Hye, a smart yet not so happy student. The other students know her because of her incredible intelligence but most of them realize her existence because of her handsome stepbrother, Lee Min Ho.

As Park Shin Hye walks with laziness, a guy came and talk to her. "annyeong?" said the guy. Shin Hye turns to face him without realizing it was a guy as his voice was really soft. As soon as their eyes met and she finally realize the person next to her was a dude, she fell down. The guy who was also shocked quickly got on to his knee and tried to help her stand up. "are you okay?" the guy asked. "I'm fine. I'm on my way to the library so if you don't have any business with me, I'm taking my leave." replied Shin Hye. Without waiting the guy to say another word, Shin Hye stands up and walks away. Suddenly, her hand was pulled and it made her turns around. It was the same guy. "Kim Hyun Joong~" the guy said playfully to Shin Hye. "what?" said Shin Hye with a confused face. "my name. It's Kim Hyun Joong" the guy replied. Before Shin Hye can say another word Hyun Joong pulled her closer and say "someone wants to meet you". Shin Hye blushed as Hyun Joong's face was just an inch from her face. Finally having the courage to speak, Shin Hye said "I know who you are. We're from the same class. Anyway, who wants to meet me?" Hyun Joong Smile and said "Just follow me". The guy brought Shin Hye to their classroom and left her there alone with another guy.

The guy turns around and Shin Hye immediately recognize him. "Jang Geun Seuk?" said Shin Hye. Geun Seuk nod and said "so,,, how long have you've been liking me?" "WHAT??!!" said Shin Hye. "Come on~ you're Park Shin Hye right? I receive your love letter this morning. Do you know how much I hate receiving a love letter??!" said Geun Seuk. Shin Hye was shocked and quickly replied "But, I didn't send you any love letter" "then how do you explain this letter with your name on it??!" Geun seuk said while holding the letter. Shin Hye took the letter from his hands and reads it. After she Finish reading it she looks at Geun Seuk's face "What?" said Geun Seuk "I am Park SHIN Hye" replied Shin Hye "I Know. So?" ask Geun Seuk "The girl that send you this love letter is Park SHIM Hye and she's from the class across the hall" replied Shin Hye. Geun Seuk was shocked and quickly pulled the letter from Shin Hye's hand  to confirm her statement. Upon realizing his mistake he blushes and apologize to Shin Hye. Shin Hye kind-heartedly forgive him.

The bell rings for the second time it's time to get back to class. After all of the students in Shin Hye's class took their seat, the teacher came in and said "students, today we will rearrange everyone's seat due to a complaint from one of the teacher". All of the students started to make noise as they are not very please with the teacher's statement. "silence!" said the teacher. the students finally calms down and the teacher continue to speak "Now, I will announce your name and please go to your new seat quickly. First row, Sung Hyo, Hyun Joong and Bong Cha. Second row, Yoon Suh, Geun Seuk and Shin Hye". before the teacher announce the students that will seat on the third row, Geun Seuk screamed "WHAT??!!!". "what is wrong Geun Seuk?" ask the teacher "can't someone else sit behind me?" replied Geun Seuk. The teacher shake his head and replied "do you have ploblem with Shin Hye?" "well, not really..." Geun Seuk replied hesitatingly. "so? What is it then? if don't have any problem just go take your seat then." said the teacher. Geun Seuk blush and walks slowly to his new seat in front of Shin Hye.