As His Day Continues . . .

He's Got A Boy [ON HIATUS]

 

               “Who the hell are you?” And just like that, the friendly atmosphere was gone.

                Donghae looked up to a guy who was holding a cat in his arms and looked at him with a look of disgust and arrogance. Clearly, the mysterious person did not take a liking to Donghae at all.

                “Heechul hyung! Aren't you supposed to be at the university section?” Ryeowook asked, looking at the older man.

                “What? I can’t come and visit my dongsaengs?” Heechul demanded, raising an eyebrow. He turned back to Donghae.

                “Well, are you going to answer?” He commanded, petting the cat impatiently.

                “Oh, I-I’m Lee Donghae,” Donghae stuttered, bowing to him. “I’m pleased to meet you.”

                “Kim Heechul.” Heechul smirked a bit at his actions. At least this one had proper manners compared to the other ones he tormented.

                “You’re not from around here, are you?” Heechul bluntly asked. Donghae nodded and Heechul continued. “Just what I thought, your accent and the way you act are totally different from Seoul standards. I’m guessing the people back where you are from have just of an atrocious fashion sense like you?”

                Well that hurt. Donghae honestly didn’t think his sense of style was bad. If anything, he thought Heechul was the one with bad fashion sense. Donghae visibly frowned.

                “Yah, Heechul-ah!” yelled a voice. Donghae turned to see another person coming toward him. The person looked at Heechul for a minute before he stretched his cheek. “Who said you can ordeal another person in the academy?”

                Heechul wiggled from the hand and rubbed his cheek gently. “Sheesh Hankyung, I’m the older one here.”

                “Then act like it,” Hangeng said, he bowed to Donghae. “I’m sorry about our friend here; he’s not as bad as he looks.”

                “When you compare him to Kyuhyun,” Zhou Mi added under his breath. Donghae smiled unsurely, hearing what Zhou Mi had said and dipped his head to Hangeng and Heechul.

                “It’s alright, I’m quite used to it,” Donghae said.

                “See, no harm done. There was no point in having to stretch my cheek,” Heechul commented, looking at Hangeng with a glare. Hangeng innocently smiled and looked at Donghae.

                “Hello, my name is Hangeng, but you can call me by my Korean name, Hankyung,” Hangeng said, smiling at him. Donghae returned the smile and used his forefinger to push his glasses up on the bridge of his nose.

                “Lee Donghae imnida,” Donghae greeted.

                “Donghae-ssi, you’re not from Seoul?” asked Ryeowook. Donghae shook his head. “I just moved in yesterday, I’m originally from—”

                “Mokpo; am I right?” questioned another unfamiliar voice.

                Donghae turned and saw someone who wore a similar uniform to Hangeng and Heechul. He was smiling at him, his left dimple visibly shown.

                “Annyeonghaseyo, Park Jung Soo imnida, it’s nice to meet you.”

                Donghae nodded dumbly. He didn’t say anything and just stared at Jung Soo. Sungmin nudged him by the elbow and Donghae spoke. “Wait, what? How’d you know where I was from?”

                “I’m president of the university section, and it’s my job to go through papers of the students that enter the academy to make sure they are eligible to be here. I must say, you’re quite an extraordinary person Donghae, your GPA so far is an almost perfect 4.0,” Jung Soo complimented.

                “So he’s a country nerd, how uplifting,” Heechul commented. He was sitting down with his cat in Hangeng’s arms as he opened a can of tuna. “Get me some soju; I want to share a drink with Heebum here.”

                “Heechul, alcohol is not allowed on the campus,” Jung Soo said. “Pets are also banned.”

                “Hankyung-ah, get me some soju from my bag!” Heechul demanded, ignoring Jung Soo’s previous statement. Jung Soo face palmed a bit and sighed. “And get me my Disney princess mirror too, I need to see how I look. But—psh—I don't need to look because I know I’m beautiful.”

                Nobody said anything, mostly because they were biting their tongues to keep from retaliating. “Where’s Hyukjae?” asked Siwon.

                “He wasn’t in class today,” answered Sungmin. “He’s probably out cutting.”

                “What, the grass? We all know he wouldn’t cut classes,” Heechul scoffed, watching Heebum eat the can of tuna. “He’s probably out today.”

                The others nodded; there was no need for Heechul to go on since they knew what he was talking about. Donghae raised an eyebrow, but judging from the atmosphere, he thought it was best not to question it. He was really curious to who this Hyukjae character was.

Mustachebanner_zps22b08e9c.png

               Donghae bit his lip and shook his leg a little. Watching Mr. Kim drink his water bottle was agonizing and the fact that he had held it since second period did not help his situation at all.

                Yes readers, Lee Donghae had to pee; to the extent where he almost peed a puddle under his desk.

                “Songsaengnim, may I use the bathroom? It’s an emergency!” Donghae asked, raising his hand up high. When Mr. Kim nodded, Donghae quickly got up and grabbed the bathroom pass before running out the door.

                “Don't run or else you accidentally pee on yourself!” Mr. Kim called out. He went back to reading his book and turned to the next page. “Been there, done that.”

                Donghae power walked toward the bathroom. He was glad he found this place when Sungmin dragged him earlier today or else his bladder would have exploded on the hunt.

                He walked in front of the urinal and ped his pants. He sighed in content when he was able to release the waters out of him and flushed.

                “Oh, so you must be the country nerd Heechul hyung was talking about.”

                Donghae turned around to see a kid about two years younger than him, a PSP in his hand and his eyes were glued to the screen. “And you are?”

                “I’m Heechul hyung’s hoobae, Cho Kyuhyun,” Kyuhyun said, pausing his game to look at him. “I heard you’re also in the same class as my Sungmin hyung.”

                My? Donghae thought raising an eyebrow. “Oh yeah, he’s a really kind person. He helped me out a lot today.” Kyuhyun’s eyes narrowed at him dangerously. Okay, this was getting a bit awkward for Donghae.

                “Look here, Sungmin hyung is mine, and no one, I mean no one is going to take him away from me. Got that?” Kyuhyun said, pointing a finger at him.

                Okay Donghae’s not going to lie, the kid intimidated him a bit. Yes, a kid. But if you were in the urinals with a kid who looked like the deadly puppet Chucky with the bed head hair and demon looking eyes, you’d be scared too.

                Donghae could only nod unsurely and Kyuhyun’s demonic look turned into the face of an innocent angel. “It was nice to meet you Donghae sunbaenim!” He took a few steps toward the door before he stopped and turned his head. “Just know, I will be watching you.” With that said, he walked out of the bathroom.

                And just like that, a puddle of pee started to grow underneath his feet. Looks like I’ll be doing the laundry today.

Mustachebanner_zps22b08e9c.png

                Donghae’s stomach growled and he couldn’t help but stop and place a hand over it. I guess skipping out on lunch today was a bad idea. But, I didn’t think lunch would cost that much.

                Seriously,  ₩30,000 for one pack of lunch?! He might as well just starve in school. He scuffed his heel against the sidewalk as he looked down, holding onto his backpack that went around his shoulder. His mind rewind to what had happen earlier this day.

                Were those people his friends now? Certainly it was too good to be true since Donghae was barely able to make even one friend back home. Maybe it was Seoul thing?

                He bumped into a glass window and stumbled back a few steps. He looked up as he rubbed his poor nose. Well first a soccer ball and now this, great, just great . . .

                A sign with big red letters read ‘Hallyu Food’  was on top of the doorway. Without even knowing, his feet started walking inside and he was surprised that the place looked like any street ramen restaurant. Maybe I could stay here for a while and get something to eat. I’m betting ommoni is still at work, as well as aboji.

                He sat on one of those cushion chairs at the side bar, but his pants and plastic chairs do not match well with one another since he kept slipping off of the cushion. He had to lean on the bar to keep from slipping, it wasn’t comfortable, but it was better than the floor.

                “May I take your order?”

                Donghae turned to see a guy with black spiky hair looking at him with a gummy smile, an apron around his waist and a pencil and notepad in hand. His Asian eyes and nose stood out, but his lips were the best feature, according to Donghae that is.

                Did I just think that about a guy?

                “Sir, may I take your order?” he repeated again. “Are you alright, you were staring into space.”

                “O-oh I’m fine, uh, not sure, I’m kind of new around here so I wouldn’t know . . .” The person raised his eyebrows, but his smile never wavered.

                “Oh really? Then I suggest the chicken doritang, it’s the best around here,” he stated.

                Donghae visibly grinned. Who knew he’d walked into a restaurant that had the best chicken doritang, his ultimate favorite food?

                “Then I’ll take two orders of the chicken doritang,” Donghae said. The person wrote it down and nodded.

                “Anything to drink?”

                “Just water.”

                The person nodded and went back to the kitchen. “TWO ORDERS OF CHICKEN DORITANG, MAKE SURE JINKI IS NOT IN THE KITCHEN WHEN YOU MAKE IT!”

                “I HEARD THAT HYUNG!!”

                “YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO!”

                It wasn’t long until he came back with two plates of chicken doritang and a glass of water. Donghae was already provided with a plate of rice and utensils beforehand. “Ah, kamsahamnida.”

                “Enjoy your meal!”

                Indisputably he did. The chicken was just tender enough to have your fork go through it and the vegetables drowned in the sauce were seasoned just as well. It was undeniably the best he has tasted in his whole life (sorry mama Donghae).

                “Hey, pst, hey you, yes you!” hissed a voice and Donghae turned to see a kid on all fours under the bar. Donghae raised an eyebrow. “Say, how about giving me that other plate of chicken doritang?”

                “Why would I do that? Give me money and I will.”

                The kid pouted. “Are seriously asking a kid for money?”

                “Are you seriously begging for food under the bar?”

                “Touché . . . but it’s-it’s chicken! My one and only love!” He whined. He got on his knees. “PLEASE~ I’ll do anything just for a piece of chicken!”

                Donghae only stared at him, taking a bite out of the chicken to taunt him. “You know, I’ll still eat that.” Donghae it. “I’ll still eat it.”

                “You’re gross kid.”

                “Anything for chicken bro~”

                “JINKI! OUT FROM UNDER THE BAR RIGHT NOW!”

                The kid, known as Jinki now, froze on the spot and waited. “JINKI!” Jinki laid on the floor unmoving, possibly playing dead. “Jinki, you’re really an idiot if you think I’d fall for that.” He didn’t move an inch. The person sighed and smiled apologetically at Donghae.

                “I’m sorry about, he has an OCD for chicken.” 

               “Shouldn’t he see a psychiatrist for that?” Donghae asked. Donghae looked at what he was wearing. It was the SM academy uniform and he noticed that the kid was wearing one too. Oh so they both attend SM Academy?

               The person laughed and rubbed his head. “Probably, but his parents are just the same so I doubt he would.”

                “Do you by any chance attend SM Academy?” Donghae asked. The person  blinked a bit but smiled and nodded.

                “Yes, may I ask why?”

                “Oh . . . I was just curious is all.” Donghae got up and paid at the counter. “Thank you for the meal.”

                “Thank you for your service. Come back again!”

                “GIVE ME CHICKEN!!!!” Jinki yelled, looking like a rabid dog. He was clawing at the person who yelled at him earlier. “DAMN IT HYUKJAE HYUNG! I SAID GIVE ME CHICKEN~!”

                Hyuk . . . jae? Why does that seem so familiar?

                “YAH, AWAY FROM ME DEMON!!”

                “GIVE ME CHICKEN FIRST!”

               

                Seoul is one weird place. 

 


{Author's Note}

So the person wasn't Eunhyuk, but Heechul~! Lol, I don't think I'm going to make Eunhyuk a bad guy here . . . or will I? -insert evil smirk-

Hehe, I don't know about you guys but I have to say, the parts with Onew and Kyuhyun were my favorite XD

Thanks for subscribing and reading! Oh and do leave comments so I know what you guys think~! ^^