She wants to be with me

The World She Couldn't See (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: I didn't proof read this chapter sooooooo there might be many mistakes here)

 

Seohyun's POV

My hand felt empty, did Kyuhyun let go of my hand after I told him. It's just like how my parents let go of my hand when I never heard them ever again, but I still felt Umma's presence around me. Then suddenly I heard something hit the floor. Sounds in my head kept repeating like a flashback. I close both ears with my hands and started screaming.

"Stop it!" after that, it was pure silence. I felt tears coming down my eyes, I hope Kyuhyun can see my pain since I can't. I thought to myself 'What kind of world am I living in?'

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I realised I let go of her hand, is she that sensitive? I let go of Taemin and he ran away. I slowly turned to walk to Seohyun and hug her. Her body felt cold but it started to feel warmer. I break to many promises, Sungmin, Siwon and now Seohyun who I think is an angel. I guess I'll punished by that angel and regret doing every bad thing to her. She lived alone for so long I don't know neither does she. I pulled out of the hug and looked at her face to face.

"I break many promises with almost anyone, please I didn't know..."

"No, it's just when you let go of my hand it...The voices in my past came back to me." I leaned to her forehead and kissed it for an apology. My heart suddenly beats faster than normal, twice as faster when I first saw her. I started to get nervous and pulled apart from her and quickly held her hand. I didn't know what to do next so I walked her home hand in hand...

 

----------6 Days Later----------

Me and Seohyun have gotten very close ever since 6

were at home watching tv, well I was but she was resting her head on my shoulder. I looked down and see both of our hands holding together. I smiled so happily, how come I never felt like this before?

 

My phone started to ring and I check the Phone ID. Sungmin was calling me, finally he does. I anwsered,

"Yeobseyo?"

"Kyuhyun, what are you doing?"

"urr nothing really, wae?"

"Because I need to mentio..."

"Oh I remembered that you were collaborating with a singer,"

"Yeah I'm collaborating with 4 singers actually, what about it?"

"Is the singers girls?"

"YAH KYUHYUN, you playboy and no they're are guys,"

"Oh, you could've told me who?"

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter