Him Again

The World She Couldn't See (Re-editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyuhyun's POV

I woke up with a sore back since I was sleeping on the ground and Seohyun was sleeping on my bed and I didn't wanted to disturb her. I took a shower put clothes and started cookin... wait I can't cook, and Siwon will kill me if I ever did. I guess I'm going for a walk then. I grabbed a jacket and a grabbed my keys. It was a long time since I drived, I only took a bus or a taxi. I opened the door and realised Taeyeon was in front of me. She had a sweet smile on her face and I got confused.

"Kyuhyun-sshi I guess you remembered,"

"Remember what?"

"Don't be late for today, I said that yesterday," I now I remember, wait didn't I say that I would be late.

"Urr actually I remembered yes I did," Did she noticed I just lied.

"Where's Seohyun?" I realised that she was still sleeping, I quickly run up to my room I opened the door and saw her already awake. Taeyeon suddenly scared me from behind and pushed me away gently so she can see her. Taeyeon had a smile, so did Seohyun. I'm surprised that she still thinks that Taeyeon is her mother. I rolled my eyes and walked towards them both, then Taeyeon pushes me out of my room while holding Seohyun's arm and walked to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm giving her a shower, looks like you..."

"It's because I'm a guy and I don't want to give her a shower, Siwon and Sungmin would think I'm a ert."

"Whatever just wait for us downstairs and you can get something to eat, sit in the lounge and just wait call a friend maybe and..."

"Did you forget that I'm the one that lives here not you," I cut her off but she ignored me. I might as well call Sungmin and see how hes doing. I grabbed my phone and dialled his number.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Sungmin-sshi, how are you..."

"Sorry but I can't talk that long I got to film this drama I'm appearing in and..."

"Already on your next drama. What about that collaboration with those 4 singers,"

"We already finished recording and I already audition for the drama last month and we're it filming now,"

"Sorry to disturb you then,"

"Its okay I'll call you when I'm free, bye Kyuhyun. Oh and I heard that Taeyeon let you look after Seohyun for two more months now, good luck,"

"Yeah I'm...glad," Sungmin already hung up on me before I could reply back to him. I dialled Siwon's number this time since I barely talk to him now.

"Kyuhyun Oppa!!!" I heard the caller scream, but then I realised that caller was Haneul. DAMMIT I forgot that I she was my girlfriend after the way I almost felted to Seohyun. But I guess she won't mind.

"Haneul, why are you on Siwon's phone,"

"Oh mianhae, I saw that you were the caller on Siwon oppa's phone. I couldn't help it but answer it since we havn't ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter