Two : don't make the same mistake.

Alone in the Room

 

chapter two: 

don't make the same mistake.

a/n: sulli looks like the one in the image, imagine the others as wished.

 

"Jongin-ahhhhhhhhh." She poked his cheek and yet he didn't buldge. Jinri lied on top of him. Feeling the light weight of hers, he woke up and turned around, making Jinri face him. "Finally you'e awake." She smiled and was about to get up but Jongin wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. 

They stayed like that for a few minutes before they pulled apart. Jinri hadn't thought about Taemin after eleven months, though she still waits patiently for his reason. Suprisingly, they let Jongin and Jinri stay in the dorm together, with only one thing they had to do everyday: cleaning the gym - a huge gym.

"Ah. Let me sleep, Jinri~" He mumbled and closed his eyes. Jinri lied beside him. He turned over to his side and looked at her. "We have to go clean the gym!" She smiled and poked his forehead. Jongin pursed his lips and shook his head, closing his eyes. "I'll ditch you and let you clean all by yourself instead." Jinri smiled and closed her eyes. "If you do, I'll have to do something to you right now."

"Like what? Hm?"

"A laughing Jinri to come."

It took Jinri a minute to realize what he was talking about. "Oh..." Jongin started to tickle her stomach and the two already ended up on the floor, laughing. He couldn't help but laugh along. A contagious laughter. 

"Okay okay Jongin-ahhh! I won't!!" Still he didn't stop. "Please please I won't!! If only you stopped tickling me~ !" Jongin stopped and she lied her head on his lap. Still laughing a bit. He smiled. 

"Fine I believe you." 

 

The two headed to the gym and she saw him. Jongin was busy mopping the floor. She ran to him, managing to not slip. "Hm?" He mumbled while mopping. "He's here." She said quietly and tugged on his sleeve. Jongin looked up and stopped mopping. 

"What are you doing here hyung?" Taemin came closer to them and he was wearing a black bowler hat, striped shirt with a black coat hanging from his shoulder. His hair was dyed blonde. Jongin and Jinri noticed that he was wearing contacts too. "I just want to talk to J-Jinri alone." 

Is he going to tell her the reason? 

Jinri looked at Jongin, should I? As in response, Jongin pushed her towards him but before he did he whispered, "Don't make the same mistake." 

She bit her lip and looked at Taemin. She went beside him, leaving a gap between them. Taemin was going to hold her hand but she put her hands together infront of her. Taemin looked at her but she just stared at Jongin.

Will she?

 

_