One : The Incident.

Alone in the Room

The Incident.

Jinri got up from her bed, arms stretching, and Krystal's snoring. Still couldn't believe that Krystal and herself, slept until night time on their Saturday - when the two were suppose to go shopping for clothes. Who could blame them? They were trying to finish their homework that their teachers gave them. How much? Like a million. "Oh my god, seriously!" Jinri exclaimed while staring at their dorm bedroom, with Krystal's clothes everywhere. Probably trying to find an outfit to where for tomorrow morning.

Like always, Jinri would have to clean up while Krystal will eat food and mock her - but after cleaning, Jinri would have a smile on her face when she's out with her Taeminnie. 

She got up and slapped Krystal's . "Wake up." Jinri rubbed her eyes. She heard her phone vibrate, signaling her that she had gotten a text message. "I have to walk all the way over there? Oh my gosh seknfsidlklmvsd." She stomped at her place and walked slowly towards her phone. The text message was from Taemin and read: Jinri-ahhhhh, where have you been? I even asked Jongin where you were .. WERE YOU SLEEPING ALL DAY LONG MISS ! - Jinri laughed. "Is it wrong to regain my energy oppa?" She said to herself as she texted him back. 

Few minutes later, with Krystal still drooling onto her pillow, Taemin still hadn't replied her back. Instead he called. "Hello?" "JINRI! I CANNOT HANG OUT WITH YOU TONIGHT!!" Jinri covered her ears as he shouted through the phone. "YAH! STOP SHOUTING!" He apologized afterwards. "- and why not oppaaarrrrrrr ~ " She whined and pouted. Krystal woke up after hearing Jinri shout. She got up and sat beside Jinri, yawning near her nose. 

Jinri made a disgusting face after smelling Krystal's breath. "Yah." She said quietly at her. Krystal rolled her eyes playfully and lied down against Jinri's back. "Jinri, you slept all day today and I have to do some family stuff tonight plus my mom's birthday is coming up and we decided to .. plan one for her." Taemin replied. Jinri furrowed her eyebrows. Knowing that Taemin hardly ever plans any birthday parties nor his family does.

"Ahhh. Okay then .. wish her a happy birthday for me please." Taemin said okay and they hanged up the phone. Jinri had to go to the bathroom to brush her teeth and shower. Krystal just lied on Jinri's bed the whole time. 

Minutes later, Krystal got a text message. She let out a grunt and reached for her phone. 'Krys, want to go for a "walk" ? ' Krystal smiled and texted back, 'I thought you had to plan for your mom's birthday party? but, okay, sure why not Taemin, but remember to not get caught by Jinri-ah.' She glanced at the bathroom door and Jinri came out, looking fresh. 

"Jinriiiiii, I'm going for a night walk. Time to lose some weight." Jinri looked at her. "Weight .. you are like skinnier than me! - But okay, fine. Take your time losing your 'weight'." Krystal and Jinri smiled at each other and Krystal started getting ready. "Oh! Stal, I'll be going to go grocery shopping .. want anything ?" Krystal shook her head. "Okay, see you later." Jinri left the dorm and Krystal put on her favorite dress, quite tight but his favorite.

 

"Oppaaa~ Ready to go?" Krystal clinged onto Taemin's arm as they stood infront of the Midnight Light Club. Taemin smiled and nodded. 

Once they were inside, the two immediately got some drinks and danced after. Taemin forgot about everything, every problem he had in mind - so did Krystal. Some of their classmates had recoginzed the two but ignored it, knowing that Krystal and Taemin went to the club together every Saturday. 

Jongin, who was too busy cleaning the tables at the club, finally realized that they were there. Since his father is the owner of this club. "Guess they lied to her again .. what a-" Someone interrupted him as a hand patted his back. He looked up and saw a man half-drunk .. er completely drunk. "Oh! Heeey hyung .. and Kryshal." He rolled his eyes. 

Krystal scoffed. "It's KrySTAL and what are you doing here?" Krystal and Jongin weren't friends at all after knowing that she's been trying to get Taemin away from her dorm mate. He never knew that she had a major crush on Taemin before he saw that they've been hanging out together pretty much. "I work here KrySTAL." Emphazising 'stal'. "Jongin, have some fun. DON'T WORK ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!" Taemin mumbled and laughed afterwards. 

"You, hyung .. should go back to your dorm and stay there - and not here in the club, getting drunk with this Krystal here." Jongin said and excused the staff and left. "Gee .." Krystal said and got another cup of drink.

 

Jongin ran to Jinri and Krystal's dorm and saw Jinri about to open the door. As soon as Jongin caught up with her, Jinri was already inside and in her and Krystal's bedroom. 

Seeing Krystal and Taemin just, making out .. almost . How did they get here already? Jongin thought and glanced at Jinri. Her eyes were already teary. Jinri's heart was crushed and shattered to pieces. "YAH!" Jinri yelled, making Jongin startled since he had never heard her yell that loud. - but who could blame her. It's her boyfriend with her best dorm mate. The two stopped having their make out session and looked up. "HOW CO-" Jinri bit her lip and ran her fingers through her hair, tears sliding down her cheek. "Just .. ugh .." 

Jinri left the room and went outside, dragging Jongin with her. She wrapped her arms around his waist and cried into his chest. Jongin hugged her back and patted her head. "YAH JINRI! I-" Jongin stopped Taemin from coming near her. He could feel Jinri tightening the grip on his waist as she heard him call her name.

Jinri looked up at Jongin. Ignoring Taemin and Krystal that was watching them. She leaned closer to Jongin's ear and whispered, "Can I stay in the dorm with you until' then?" He nodded and looked at the two. "Have fun with her." Jongin rolled his eyes. Jinri turned around, "and Krystal, enjoy the food with him if you w-want.." Jinri and Jongin left, leaving Taemin on his knees, gripping his hair. Crying his eyes out. "I should've never went to the club in the first place.. everything was going perfectly fine until .." He got up and faced Krystal, who put on a smile towards him. "Why did you even start hanging out with me .. I just UGH!" Taemin shouldn't blame it on Krystal. He was the one that started having feelings towards her back, returning it. 

"You think it was my fault? Y-" Krystal was about to continue but Taemin stopped her. "Just forget it. Sorry for getting angry at you .. I gotta go." Taemin was about to leave but Krystal stopped him. "Wait, you can stay at my dorm for awhile until Jinri comes back?" Taemin knew that the principal wouldn't let two opposite genders living together in a dorm. He hesitated, "Okay." Taemin and Krystal walked back up to the dorm. "Mission accomplished." Krystal said quietly and smirked.

 

 

 

 Author's Note:

oh my gersh. i kept seeing kai as myungsoo because i continued this chapter after watching a few cuts of running man, ep. 129, have you seen it guys ?! like ohmygosh. but, i feel like this chapter is a complete fail, seriously. i might re-do this one, should i - make this a happy chapter than the next chapter, all angst and sad , eklnfsilfksfodsmcosmlgvf. 

 

 

____________________________________